Politics of the Free - It’s because Democrats, stupid.
  • If a shadowy globalist satanic child-murdering cult exists, Don's probably a member. Only he'd be too dumb and incurious to have noticed.

The black mass ceremony and ritual child sacrifice is literally taking place in the room next door, only he's never bothered to investigate. He's in the room opposite, feet up on the desk with a coke and a cheeseburger, tweeting about last night's Fox & Friends.

In ten years time the FBI will haul him in and question him and everyone will assume he's guilty but he's just genuinely that uninterested in anything outside of himself. 

"Great guys, they throw a hell of a barndance ... what, you're kidding?! I golfed with them!"
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    It'd be great if there really were a bunch of Satanists in charge. I'd vote for that.
  • Can't be worse than the god botherers.
  • Trump's sabotaging the US postal service but in the end this move will only hurt his demographic; older white people and pensioners. Especially with covid19 roaming the lands. He'll cry foul play once he 'figures out' he's losing and will refuse to accept defeat. What happens after that is anyone's guess but I suspect he'll try every loophole in the law to justify 'extending' his rule.

Starting with deligitimising the election results. I hope the Dems are prepared because this is it. Trump's about to show his true colours. How much does he really, really admire and self-identify with dictators?
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • An actual press pool release from the Whitehouse:
    "There was a little impromptu parade, outside of the country club and in the rain, as we waited for the president to depart.

Two Jeeps, covered in Trump bumper stickers and flying blue and yellow and pink Trump banners, buzzed up and down the boulevard. A big semi chugged alongside, complete with giant American flag and Trump 2020 mud flaps.

This convoy, for the better part of half-an-hour, laid on their horns, on and off again, to show support for the other Trump fans, the ones standing in the grass with their own Trump signs and Trump flags and Trump t-shirts and assorted Trump swag.

There were about two dozen, and they cheered as the motorcade passed by.

A handful of Biden supporters, who didn’t have a semi or any Jeeps, also stood outside holding their signs."

The big trucks go brumm, brumm!
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Gremill wrote:
    An actual press pool release from the Whitehouse:
    "There was a little impromptu parade, outside of the country club and in the rain, as we waited for the president to depart. Two Jeeps, covered in Trump bumper stickers and flying blue and yellow and pink Trump banners, buzzed up and down the boulevard. A big semi chugged alongside, complete with giant American flag and Trump 2020 mud flaps. This convoy, for the better part of half-an-hour, laid on their horns, on and off again, to show support for the other Trump fans, the ones standing in the grass with their own Trump signs and Trump flags and Trump t-shirts and assorted Trump swag. There were about two dozen, and they cheered as the motorcade passed by. A handful of Biden supporters, who didn’t have a semi or any Jeeps, also stood outside holding their signs."

God, it really is that simple isnt it?
    SFV - reddave360
  • Idiocracy continues to be revealed as a documentary sent from the future.

5f0f171d19182468ca1121db?width=1200&format=jpeg
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    MY GAAD, SOMEBODY'S STOLEN G'S TROUSERS!
  • Good to see the lovechild of Rick James and Terry Crews is keeping busy.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Gremill wrote:
    An actual press pool release from the Whitehouse:
    "There was a little impromptu parade, outside of the country club and in the rain, as we waited for the president to depart.

Two Jeeps, covered in Trump bumper stickers and flying blue and yellow and pink Trump banners, buzzed up and down the boulevard. A big semi chugged alongside, complete with giant American flag and Trump 2020 mud flaps.

This convoy, for the better part of half-an-hour, laid on their horns, on and off again, to show support for the other Trump fans, the ones standing in the grass with their own Trump signs and Trump flags and Trump t-shirts and assorted Trump swag.

There were about two dozen, and they cheered as the motorcade passed by.

A handful of Biden supporters, who didn’t have a semi or any Jeeps, also stood outside holding their signs."

Legs? Legs are for pussies and Communists.
  • Are you even American if you don’t have a car?

(This is not a new question, but it remains relevant.)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    poprock wrote:
    Are you even American if you don’t have a car?

(This is not a new question, but it remains relevant.)

It was incredible that when we moved to SLC, it was just expected that every family member had their own car because it was the most convenient travel. We lived up a canyon and there were no buses.

I had a '95 Pontiac Grand Am. I fucking loved that tank which I got when I got my license at 16.

It was like $1200. Short answer is everyone who is not in a megapolis like NYC has one.

• When on holiday in America we used to joke that you could spot the fellow Brit because they were the ones crossing the road on foot rather than driving across.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    When on holiday in America we used to joke that you could spot the fellow Brit because they were the ones crossing the road on foot rather than driving across.

I went back for my high school reunion in 2018. I hired a car, but the few times I didn't use it (because I stayed 2 blocks from the city centre and was going to meet people in a bar) still made me feel like salt lakeians were looking at this fucko using a crosswalk.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I see plenty people here walk, but it's usually that, a walk. Not going anywhere, just being out and about for a bit. I would always walk for groceries in our last place, there's not much I can walk to from our new place. 25 minutes to get to the store according to Google which is just a few minutes with the car (it's a Jeep, I asked B if we could have a rainbow flag as I don't want to be associated with the jeeps in the quote from that article up there). Since if he walking uphill for 25 minutes after I got my groceries, I'm not gonna do that. Considering getting a bike for it.

I've seen so many cars with flags here, some really ridiculous. I don't think we have many photos from them, and at some point it just started to make me sad in stead of thinking it was funny.

For the last weeks / months I can go anywhere without seeing Trump merchandise stands on all mayor corners near big stores. The images on the merch is absolutely crazy (look it up on his website). They don't seem to get that many cars honking at them, sometimes there's counter protesters (saw a lot in the beginning, the stands started to pop up fairly soon after all the small protests here dwindled down) like yesterday, and they do seem to get a lot of support.
    There's nothing that shows visible support for the Democrats, apart from some sun faded Bernie bumper stickers.

I did read that not all people having the American flag out stand for Trump (some had family in the army, others are still proud to be American but not if the current situation. At least that's what I read on next door), so it's hard to tell what's really going on sometimes. Our direct neighbors don't have flags out (one's a Brit), but further up the street are plenty. The one two corners down who has made a division in his garage with a flag that spells Trump and reaches from the ceiling of his garage to the floor might actually support him though.
  • What the fuck is wrong with American police. Shooting someone in the back. Fucking pricks.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    But another black person once shot somebody so yknow what else are they meant to do?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    17 year old boogaloo boy vigilante shot and killed two people. Who'd ever have though open carry laws and racist dog whistles from the president would have led to this!
  • Yeah but Tucker says its ok because he was just defending his city from the riots

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/aug/26/tucker-carlson-kenosha-shooting-teen-kyle-rittenhouse

The Jumps in Logic by Tucker are Olympic worthy
    SFV - reddave360
  • The whole GoP has gone off the rails. Scary stuff.
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    Yeah but Tucker says its ok because he was just defending his city from the riots https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/aug/26/tucker-carlson-kenosha-shooting-teen-kyle-rittenhouse The Jumps in Logic by Tucker are Olympic worthy
    Not even "his city" - the kid was from another state entirely, had an illegal AR-15 (too young to own it) and crossed state lines, presumably to "get involved in the action" and shoot some "thugs".
  • hunk wrote:
    The whole GoP has gone off the rails. Scary stuff.

It really has. Going by the convention, they don't seem to care if they are called on the lies and BS. The base is trained to view this as fake news.
    SFV - reddave360
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    "Post-truth" totally nails it as a phrase
  • Alternative facts was Kelly Ann conways finest hour.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Hopefully Biden wins the election and we can go back to normal hating the US, I don't have the energy to keep this level up.
  • Exhaustion is the entire Democrat pitch, depressingly.
  • I’ll accept a calmness and a lack of anger as a motivation to electing a government. Of course this is easy for me to say but I do feel like governments shouldn’t be elected on mantras of anger and revenge.
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    The whole GoP has gone off the rails. Scary stuff.
    It really has. Going by the convention, they don't seem to care if they are called on the lies and BS. The base is trained to view this as fake news.

If you lie often enough and there's no one around to challenge you on those lies, you'll soon start believing your own bs. Combine that with a massive 'uneducated' base and you have a seriously scary fucking cult. A cult who uses bs conspiracy theories at will to take aim and lash out at political opponents. That teenager shooting and killing unarmed blm protestors is just one example of this.

It's the same old 'keep 'em plebs (rednecks?) stupid' and they'll do your bidding plus vote for you as well. Cheap labor too. Triple combo multiplier whammy for the cons.

That's the price you eventually pay for cutting into public education.
  • Looks to be the tory government strategy as well. Lie so much it becomes accepted.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I think it only works so long. The problem is the methods of removal and accountability are in very long chunks of time.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!