Brexit: Boris' Big Belgian Bangers
  • Forgot it was all xeno and nothing but.
  • Keeps the Mail in print??
  • There seems to be a belief the EU hold us back from being a manufacturing super power.
    That immigrants take jobs despite the obvious disadvantages of not speaking English and having no contacts.
    Terrorists hide in groups of brown people apparently.
    EU laws hold us back from developing housing that goes up like a tinder box. (legally)
    Bananas.
    Numberwang NHS investment.

The real answer. The right wing press and their lapdogs want to be rid of human and worker rights enforced by Europe.
  • We could spend the money that we don't send to the EU because we get a rebate on the NHS. We can finally buy all those high powered vacuum cleaners again. And don't get me started on all that bloody red tape preventing companies from killing people.
  • There was zero. No demonstration of benefit or even roadmap. Tory factional spat that got well out of hand, which is to say idiot arseholes versus other idiot arseholes. Murder them all.
  • There seems to be a belief the EU hold us back from being a manufacturing super power.

That's actually the one. It's hard to remember which piece of crap was the official line but it's coming back to me now.
  • Brooks wrote:
    Tory factional spat that got well out of hand

There's always spats, more so on the left, but Cameron and Cameron alone desrves to be fucking lynched.
  • Remember when the EU forced Thatcher to destroy British industry?

In tears the poor love was over it.
  • I mean, I'm generally against strong leadershp whatever which side you're on, more or less because if the general public like it that's never good, but even May wouldn't have been so utterly fucking careless to have a referendum on something so utterly important as this. What an Etonian dick.
  • In fairness to Cameron he lost against out and out lies. May lost seats against honesty.
  • In fairness to Cameron he lost against out and out lies. May lost seats against honesty.

Cameron is a careless cunt and should have known fucking better to put such a complex and important thing to a fucking yes no vote and he should be fucking shot. May is some sidenote that nobody will rightly care to remember because she could never compete with the sheer idiocy of that fuck Cameron. His legacy is not going to be favourable, albeit memorable.

No, not in fairness to Cameron. He was soft on racist bollocks perpetuated in the papers because they supported him. Then those same fucking liars ate him for breakfast. Fuck the chancer cunt.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Cameron and Blair in the Thunderdome, the victor faces the wheel.

The right wing press

Only care about profit, and the bigots' pound, albeit crafted, remains their best bet.
  • Cameron in Jurassic world.
  • I never said anything about Cameron's policies or history, just a comment on ability during a poll.

Try not to be so reactionary, leave that to the Daily Mail comments section.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Cameron in Jurassic world.

Battle Royale. Boris gets a bent banana; Cameron a 2016 almanac; Blair a lens of truth (that's really just a magnifying glass); Gove a pith helmet; and May a blunderbuss.
  • It's hard not to be reactionary when Brexit is his fucking fault.
  • Let's not pretend that the EU isn't a clusterfuck. It often is.

I think there are some real positives to the UK being out of the EU. There are some huge negatives too.

On balance I'm for integration. And I don't like dislocations. And I definitely don't trust this shower of shite not to fuck it up. But there will be some good things to come out of this.
  • Corbyn is a Brexit fucker too. Unbelievable, although I still voted for him. Tragic times.
  • WorKid wrote:
    Let's not pretend that the EU isn't a clusterfuck. It often is. I think there are some real positives to the UK being out of the EU. There are some huge negatives too. On balance I'm for integration. And I don't like dislocations. And I definitely don't trust this shower of shite not to fuck it up. But there will be some good things to come out of this.

Oh really? What is it about internationalism and the solidarity of uniting nations you're not in favour of? What is it about a good food, good scientists, a shared humanity, lack of that particular brand of British xenophobia that is so prevalent today that you think could be helpful?
  • I was struggling to remember any Brexit positive arguments so fire away.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Corbyn is a Brexit fucker too. Unbelievable, although I still voted for him. Tragic times.
    I'm not sure what the hell Corbyn is, I don't think he's sure either.
  • I'm a remoaner okay.

But...

Let's take the EU Canada deal. What a fucking shambles that was. (Wallonia??)
    The EU tariffs are a mess, the CAP is a horrific compromise.

Maybe we can be bold. Maybe the UK will say fuck it guys, we declare unilateral tariff-free access to the UK. No need to bother with tedious free-trade agreements.

Imagine that. All global producers competing on equal terms - our choice goes up and prices come down.

Out of the EU we could open ourselves up to be the centre of the whole world. Will we... Probably not. But we could.
  • WorKid wrote:
    But there will be some good things to come out of this.

No really. Plz enlighten me and do it now.
  • ^^

Brexit doesn't have to mean isolationism. It could mean super-openness.
  • WorKid wrote:
    I'm a remoaner okay. But... Let's take the EU Canada deal. What a fucking shambles that was. (Wallonia??) The EU tariffs are a mess, the CAP is a horrific compromise. Maybe we can be bold. Maybe the UK will say fuck it guys, we declare unilateral tariff-free access to the UK. No need to bother with tedious free-trade agreements. Imagine that. All global producers competing on equal terms - our choice goes up and prices come down.

I know that Canada deal must have been a bitter blow to you personally, and also how you've suffered during the recent spate of racist attacks, but feel free to fuck off.
  • What the fuck? Jeez gazelle if I've offended you sorry.
  • I never said anything about Cameron's policies or history, just a comment on ability during a poll.

Try not to be so reactionary, leave that to the Daily Mail comments section.

What a load of cobblers.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!