theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message

So awesome. Shame the first thing they do is dump you in a Nissan Micra.

• Two of my favourites.

Fable 3's intro was also pretty good, shame about the game.

• The original Ninja Gaiden is still brilliant

PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Pretty iconic I think

• If you're a wiener
  • Pfft

I was 12 or 13 when that came out, at that age it was the greatest.

No desire to see it HDd up or whatever.
  • Mal0wner wrote:
    Another World on the Amiga was memorable for it's rotoscoped animation and sound samples. It also went smoothly from the intro to the gameplay and it was easy to forget to start playing and watch your character drown/get grabbed by tentacles. Nothing special now but it seemed groundbreaking at the time (1991).

Just got this again on Android. Ah, the memories.

RUINED.

(not really)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Then you win a slap.

But metal is.. shite.
  • Which videogame has the most tear jerking moment? (not as a reaction to something annoying but as a reaction to something moving)
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Is this just a list thread now then?
  • shock horror.. mod questions the thread rather than answers the question.

I'm going to ask a videogame related question each day.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Legitimate question as I didn't really grasp what on earth the thread was either. Are you some kind of elegant survey spam from that has evolved to mask itself within B&B?
  • suspicious about me asking questions related to gaming on a gaming forum?

carry on.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    shock horror.. mod questions the thread rather than answers the question. I'm going to ask a videogame related question each day.

You started with a video game related question, and after one day appear to have run out of questions and are asking people for their fave videogame moments instead.

If you've suddenly realised you haven't got the imagination to think of interesting questions then say so  instead of getting ansty when someone asks what's actually happening now.
  • It is kind of shit thread.
  • mk64 wrote:
    suspicious about me asking questions related to gaming on a gaming forum?

carry on.

Yes, I am deeply suspicious.

• fine, fuck off and dont post in it..

such a good character trait mod..
    1) See a mk thread
    2) Go in
    3) Cuss it because you dont like it for whatever reason
    4) Be a troll.

I dont see you posting in any other thread cussing it ever.. just mine. If you dont like it keep it to yourself and dont post here. Brooks, happily appiles to you too. If you dont like it dont come in, but dont feel the need to slag off my thread.
  • Sense of humour.

Already contributed to your thread, as have a lot of others.
  • You're funny, mods not.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Nice.

I posted my fave intros at the top of this very page. Are you not even reading your own threads?

I then asked if it was now a list thread and you've exploded with indignation at me, tempy, and Brooks.

And I'm the one with the character flaws. OK.
  • Erbody chill aight none o dis need hapnin in dis thred awrit
  • no, its not a list thread. I'll ask a daily question, feel free to answer it. (as per op)
  • Seeing the blue whale for the first time in Echo the dolphin - because it was just awe inspiring at the time.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Is that an okay answer?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • mk64 wrote:
    Which videogame has the most tear jerking moment? (not as a reaction to something annoying but as a reaction to something moving)
    The "in the water" ending of Silent Hill 2.

...also, be excellent to each other

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Very good shout. The last hour of that game is the greatest conclusion to any story, ever, to me.

You should try Lone Survivor if you're a fan, g : )
  • Will do at some point mate.

cheers

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • It's not worth a new thread and I don't think mk will mind if I ask here - what does 'Nippon Ichi' actually mean?
  • Nick wrote:
    Very good shout. The last hour of that game is the greatest conclusion to any story, ever, to me. You should try Lone Survivor if you're a fan, g : )
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA6rAU5DAoo

Not imbedding to spoil it for anyone SPOILER HERE - DON'T CLICK.
  • Choke wrote:
    It's not worth a new thread and I don't think mk will mind if I ask here - what does 'Nippon Ichi' actually mean?

Nippon Ichi, meaning "Japan's Best" or "#1 in Japan," is often abbreviated as "N1"

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!