Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Roujin wrote:
    Forgot to also say, very on brand as well, good work Crayon.

Lol i missed that as well.

Fecking page turn
  • A week or so ago, Mrs Prime text me “I might have done something silly” accompanied by this pic...

ucoMg6R.jpg

She’d treated herself. She never treats herself, she doesn’t really collect stuff, or buy games etc.

I bet she agonised over confirming purchase too.

A few days later, Offspring messaged, saying the order had been cancelled.

She was calm, “It’s okay, I don’t need them”, which is true, she has plenty of pairs, but that wasn’t the point. A quick visit to eBay and the site was awash with “GOT ‘ EM” listings, with asshole scalpers bumping up the price.

Well, I’ve continued to check, and today found a pair for just £5 (+p&p) above retail.... so I ordered. They won’t be here for Valentine’s Day, but it’s no big deal.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Nice one mate, loads of brownie points on valentines day for that.
  • Well played Mark, better than flowers. Ye can't wear a bunch of roses, AMs for VD, that's true love.

ZX_700_Shoes_Black_FZ2818_01_standard.jpg

ZX_700_Shoes_Black_FZ2818_04_standard.jpg

ZX_700_Shoes_Black_FZ2818_41_detail.jpg

Pay day for me and I was getting a bit twitchy so plumped for these all black ZX 700s, saved a bunch on the RRP too. Nice mix of materials on the booty did it for me.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • does anyone else think the price of nike air have gone up by about £20 over the last 5-10 years? 

90's used to be £80 and now regularly flouted around the £100 mark and tn's used to be £120 and are now £140-149 new. 

Am I right?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Nike Air, inflation.
  • ...and unlike back in the 90s, no sight of the bubble bursting.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • highsnobiety-hstbt-stussy-nike-huarache-00.jpg

Slung in a raffle entry for these Huarache X Stussy LEs at END. Nice colourway. If successful these would be my first Huarache, I used to have some Huarache Internationals many moons ago but these are a more preferable silhouette.
  • Where can I get those?
  • eBay and StockX at a considerable markup at this point.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Not a huarache fan, but I like those, in fact I like all three of the shoes on this page
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Mrs Prime’s Air Max 90 arrived today, unfortunately not quite in time for Valentine’s Day, but that wasn’t unexpected. I had to confess she was getting them though.

Apologies for the picture overload, but I absolutely love Nike’s attention to detail.

AMTqdkB.jpg
    yTIJ2qk.jpg
    R5uPlZW.jpg
    bnpxeBh.jpg
    img]9uDJIPK.jpg
    IrSnCBw.jpg
    I1YXi7e.jpg
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Ooh the heart holes are fun.
  • Smashing stuff Mark. Well played.
  • Those valentine 90s are really great, love the little details!

I'm also in for the huarache stussy's as I don't have any.

Also this week the purply Jordan 1 zooms are out and the Overbreak Fossils but those are on snkrs so penalty zero chance, although everyone hates the Jordan 1 zoom/cmft models because of the unfinished foam edging on the collar and tongue so I might be in with a shot there.

Yes I know just posted the cupcake Jordans, and what?
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • MK was asking if the shoes were increasing in price and I think the answer is found when you see that those Valentine’s Day shoes get sold out and sold on with a market instantly. Theres clearly space for them to keep increasing price while people see these things less as shoes and more as collector items
  • Roujin wrote:
    Those valentine 90s are really great, love the little details!

I'm also in for the huarache stussy's as I don't have any.

Also this week the purply Jordan 1 zooms are out and the Overbreak Fossils but those are on snkrs so penalty zero chance, although everyone hates the Jordan 1 zoom/cmft models because of the unfinished foam edging on the collar and tongue so I might be in with a shot there.

Yes I know just posted the cupcake Jordans, and what?

Yo I'm trying to get those Jordans too. Also strangely tempted by those super pink dunk x ambush high tops...
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • MK was asking if the shoes were increasing in price and I think the answer is found when you see that those Valentine’s Day shoes get sold out and sold on with a market instantly. Theres clearly space for them to keep increasing price while people see these things less as shoes and more as collector items

Yeah was going to chip in and say I'm pretty sure the price has increased over the last 10 years but I just put that down to usual company fuckery price inflation over time mixed with whatever extra they think they can grab.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • The stussy huaraches are now listed on the snkrs app as well for purchase on Thursday at 0800 if anyone was interested in taking the L there as well as from the End raffle lol.
  • Cheers. Does this work in a similar way to purchasing PS5?
  • This is where it all started.
  • Right, so no Huaraches for me then.
  • It's easier this way. If you get them, well done, if you don't, well you were beaten by a machine that can add to baskets and then even bypass payment authorisation checks in some cases, thousands of times a second.
  • Welp, went for the Paris Jordan 1s this morning, looks like Nike are doing that weird raffle thing again, where they just take a load of orders around release time and then decide who gets them, so fingers crossed for that, and also small tiny glimmer of hope for the Huaraches on thursday I guess if they do the same thing.
  • Roujin wrote:
    Welp, went for the Paris Jordan 1s this morning, looks like Nike are doing that weird raffle thing again, where they just take a load of orders around release time and then decide who gets them, so fingers crossed for that, and also small tiny glimmer of hope for the Huaraches on thursday I guess if they do the same thing.

A no for me as well. Sad times
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I haven't had an email confirmation yet, so maybe I got a pair, who knows.
  • 2021908596_sd1.jpg?$highres$&w=600&h=525

These suckers are down to £65 at Offspring. I plunged at £80 before Christmas but this is a crai price.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    No size 12s.
  • I don't think there ever were, Goobs. Do nike.com do 12s?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!