Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • We deserve each other, Goobs.

In other news, I see Adidas are going to sell off Reebok. Oh.
  • Adidas really fucked up Reebok good, they got them in like 2005 after some IP lawsuit with them they ended up with all the remaining shares in the company or something and they haven't really done jack shit. The Jordan 1 has been selling out for years and Adidas are sitting on the OG Pump and just being like "Nah."

It's not like Reebok were setting the world on fire prior to that, but they've got more in them than just a load of weird novelty movie tie in shoes at least. 15 years of just milking the Pump Fury, the Classics and the Club C. 

At least I got the reissue of the Blacktop Aztec and the Pump Fury Boost out of them. 

A shame, because Adidas were looking really good a few years ago, but since boost turned up there's not been much interesting that's appeared unfortunately, starting to look kind of stale, 4D appears to be dead on arrival while Nike seem to have got their shit together and even though you can't get any of their fucking trainers ever, they're busy putting out decent collabs, decent retros, a whole load of weird stuff from the ISPA line which even if you don't like it, eventually it leads somewhere cool, like the adapt stuff and that flyease go.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • They've put out some nice Furies in that time, I own a few now.
  • Well, that's a no for the Huaraches from Nike, unsurprisingly, fingers crossed for the END draw later.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I've got an entry for a mate, apols for bringing down yer chances.
  • It is okay, I have plenty of trainers already because I am a lucky boy, I don't tend to get too bummed about the reffle stuff. 

Got my eyes on the Fossil Overbreak for the next raffle entry shitfuck at the weekend.
  • I’ve bought more Reebok in the last two years than the last twenty.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Roujin wrote:
    Well, that's a no for the Huaraches from Nike, unsurprisingly, fingers crossed for the END draw later.

Sorry to hear that Rouj. I copped a pair in 8.5, was in on the stroke. This will be where I also win the END raffle. Are you a 9?
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • I lost the END raffle.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Sames. Oh well.

My wait for a release date for the sashiko AF1's continues.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Well, that's a no for the Huaraches from Nike, unsurprisingly, fingers crossed for the END draw later.
    Sorry to hear that Rouj. I copped a pair in 8.5, was in on the stroke. This will be where I also win the END raffle. Are you a 9?

Congrats dude!

Nah I'm a 10.

Edit: Also lost the End raffle here as well.
  • @Roujin END have fucked off the raffles and the Huaraches have gone on GR... QUICK BUY BUY BUY!
  • Shiiiiit, negatory, just tried to basket you a 10 and they've gone. These damn Sole Supplier alerts come through too late man.
  • Livid, they still have size 9s on the site.

Edit: Gone now.
  • Seriously though, what the fuck, END?
  • Irritating as fuck to go through the raffle process just to GR the same day.
  • A German site called Solebox had them earlier, but unfortunately they’re not shipping to the UK at the moment, because of Brexit.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Keep an eye on SNS in Sweden. They ship to us still and waive duty iirc. They had the Huaraches in the raffle, £124 however.
  • Solebox are still fully stocked.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Roujin wrote:
    Adidas really fucked up Reebok good  ....   ...

Reebok-Pump-Omni-Zone-II-Dee-Brown-G57539-Release-Date-640x449.jpg

March 5th

SO which of the lurkers is actually working at Adidas/Reebok at the minute???
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • OH BAYBEH
  • After missing out on the Paris Js, the Overbreaks and the Stussy Huaraches I am in the end raffle for the London J1s, looking forward to eating another hot L in a couple of days.

7af143c5-air-jordan-1-zoom-comfort-london-dh4268-001-release-date-4.jpg
  • My mate got the stussies
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Congrats to your friend! I am v.jealous.
  • My Stuzzas came yesterday, they are very nice indeed, great colourway. They are a snug 8.5 on me but still so comfy. Maybe would have liked to see something tie across to Stussy a little more than the colour, a little detail, the tongue or even the box, it is a retro box a la the AMIIIs, but it's a minor grumble.
  • It is a weird collab, those Stussy Spiridons that came out a few months back had a logo on the heel, I though Nike would do something with the rubber logo patch on the tongue for the huarache, but no.

Still nice shoes, still mad jelly! Hahaha.
  • Roujin wrote:
    After missing out on the Paris Js, the Overbreaks and the Stussy Huaraches I am in the end raffle for the London J1s, looking forward to eating another hot L in a couple of days.

7af143c5-air-jordan-1-zoom-comfort-london-dh4268-001-release-date-4.jpg

Nice nice. I'm entering for the dunks myself.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Good luck to both of you for the Dunks, hope the sneaker gods are smiling. I love to see success stores itt.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!