Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    Which ones Rouj?

The Stussy Huaraches from the other week! It's almost exactly the same as what happened with the Crater Jordans, saved by declined payment wankers!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Rouj prestos are really light and comfy
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Roujin wrote:
    Shipping email received, it's happening!

Mah man, welcome to the club! You know I'm gonna have a stab at those OGs next week.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Roujin wrote:
    Lord_Griff wrote:
    Which ones Rouj?

The Stussy Huaraches from the other week! It's almost exactly the same as what happened with the Crater Jordans, saved by declined payment wankers!

Nice.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yay for the 'raches Rouj, glad at least one person who got them actually wants them

It's a no for the "Bacon's" though. Similar reasons to Webb's earlier, companies can plead ignorance to hype and do nothing, knowing that improves their whole range by association. But when they start appropriating other people's work, and not even giving them a credit let alone a cut, that's way worse. It's an admission of complicity, and it infuriates me. DQM get nothing from these two "bacon" shoes (there were some dunks last year as well iirc), yet the hype created by that shoe is why this one will sell out. At least when they redid the pigeon they used Staples' name and I assume he made a little bank
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • I know what you mean about credit on the bacon's, it's a weird spot to be in I guess because DQM doesn't exist anymore, and there was an interview with Dave Ortiz last year some time and they mentioned the cooked bacon 95s and the burnt bacon 90s which came out a few years after and weren't done with DQM and he seemed okay about the situation. I guess it's one of those things where Nike basically own the design regardless of collaborators and can do what they want with them. I think if I were able to hit a pair of the bacons this year when they do that would probably be me done with kicks for a while, there's no topping them, they're one of my favourite shoes of all time.

Taking of other favourite shoes, somehow the Huaraches were delivered this morning, crazy DPD delivery speed ftw. Man have I missed how comfy Huaraches are, so comfy I may have to reconsider if they are more comfy than I remember even my old EQT 93/17s being and they were basically an inch and a half of boost for the sole. I think I'll probably not size up on the OGs next week if I get them, trying these on, I really like that snug feeling from the neoprene gently hugging my little feetsies, very comforting sensation. Also the colours are even better IRL than in photos, they're very brown and beige, unbelievably good autumn shoes for sure.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Here you go!

f84Y3dZ.jpg
  • Nice one Rouj :)
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • I love the colourway, the general creaminess of them feeds my eyes.

Interesting what you say about the sizing. I could live with my 8.5s but I'm ultra anal sometimes when it comes to sizing so will see how the 9s fit in comparison.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Nice, I never got into hauraches first time around, so my first neoprene shoes were a weird Adidas collab, but yeah love that feeling. They look cracking though, chuffed
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • They're beauties!
  • Roujin wrote:
    Man have I missed how comfy Huaraches are, so comfy I may have to reconsider if they are more comfy than I remember even my old EQT 93/17s being and they were basically an inch and a half of boost for the sole. I think I'll probably not size up on the OGs next week if I get them, trying these on, I really like that snug feeling from the neoprene gently hugging my little feetsies, very comforting sensation.

Got my 9s today. Definite improvement in fit for me, that extra 0.5 pushing it the right side of snug but comfy. Threw in an entry at END for the Scream Greens and will chance SNKRS too. Now to move on the 8.5s...
  • Huarache Scream Greens are launching on Offspring at midnight. First chance to cop.
  • ...aaaannd boughted. Blimey.
  • Woo hoo
  • Woke up, checked and they were still on sale at offspring! Gottem!

Thanks for the heads up Webbo.

Hopefully this is a larger run of shoes.
  • Nice one, Rouj!
  • I was about to post about offspring.

[url] http://bit.ly/30xP5mX [/url]
  • Still on there too, SNKRS all gone. Safe to say I cancelled my END raffle entry.
  • I panicked and bought them as well. This thread is a bad influence
  • Haha I'm about to buy some, did someone say I should go a half size up in huaraches?
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Hmm offspring only have a full size up...
  • I originally got 8.5 in the Stussy Huaraches but went up a half to 9. They were just too snug at 8.5 but probably would have broken in under normal wear. The 9 I got is perfect though. You could get your normal size and send back if it's too snug.
  • I've gone for the size up just in case, as I have wide feet. Usually why I stick to dunks.
  • Fair dos. Weartesters recommended a half to a full size up so hopefully you should be good.
  • If only we could organise a Huaraches Stock
  • You'll probably be fine with a full size up on these Matty, the neoprene is smaller than your foot size and stretches out to fit when worn so I doubt one size up would make these too loose.
  • Anyone in for the Ford GT40 inspired Dunks tomorrow? I'm going back and forth on them.

JPDwThh.jpg

And also with these rather nice Sambas made for skateboarding

B81bUN1.jpg

Hmmmmm. I guess if it doesn't instantly make me go WOW I shouldn't enter.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!