Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Marathon_Tech_Shoes_Black_EF0321_01_standard.jpg

Wore these for the first time today, Marathon Tech, picked them up a couple of months back. Legit the comfiest kicks I have ever owned, so light and soft. A treat for the old plates.

Nite_Jogger_Shoes_Black_FW0187_01_standard.jpg

These came today too, Nite Joggers. A fusion of modern and retro, about as modern as I'll go.

That's about four pairs of kicks in as many months. I'll have to post pics of the collection as due to diminishing space in the wardrobe I've had to create a space for some of them.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Like those marathon boys, very nice. Been looking at gazelles but then I remembered I'll look like a poundshop fitba causal.
  • Nowt wrong with that, Gav lad... I have three pairs!
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • They put out these 'vintage' Gazelles earlier in the year, still available I think.

17-02-2020_adidas_gazellevintage_green_white_ef5577_blr_1.jpg

Other colourways are available obviously.
  • That's bait Larry and don't I know it.
  • s1.jpg
    Maybe more your thing, colour-wise. SL72's.
  • Yyyyyeeeeees. Saw them, on the wishlist.
  • SL_80_Shoes_Blue_FV4415_01_standard.jpg

I must admit to having a brief wobble over these blue SL 80s but resisted... and bought the Nite Joggers instead.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    You did well to resist Webs, I'm not sure I could've said no to them
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Any one ever had issues with Nike taking payment from them?

Ordered the 270s on the 10th. The transaction amount showed in the pending area of my RBS app, as usual. Days passed without a dispatch so on Friday there I checked my account, the transaction was gone completely. Thinking it may have got cancelled, I went onto their live chat, told it was all good, they're still coming. OK cool. Today I get the dispatch notices but the transaction is still completely disappeared from my account..

Odd. Currently I'm being sent them without having actually paid for them. Won't complain, just wondering if anyone else has had similar.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Never bought direct from Nike, after a year of being weirdly redirected to their hong kong site and unable to change location even after clearing cookies and even from private browsing, I just figured I'd go to a retailer instead. If they stay free then yay, but be wary of them taking the cash at zero notice at any point
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    They put out these 'vintage' Gazelles earlier in the year, still available I think.

17-02-2020_adidas_gazellevintage_green_white_ef5577_blr_1.jpg

Other colourways are available obviously.

Larry is the only one with any taste ITT
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • cockbeard wrote:
    Never bought direct from Nike, after a year of being weirdly redirected to their hong kong site and unable to change location even after clearing cookies and even from private browsing, I just figured I'd go to a retailer instead. If they stay free then yay, but be wary of them taking the cash at zero notice at any point

Yeah I'll wait til they arrive on Tuesday and see what happens. Weird though. Never happened to me with RBS on anything.
  • Rude
    Yours weren't too bad,

They did look a bit like Rorschach's mask from Watchmen tho.
  • Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen! Alien day approaches, etc.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2020%2F04%2Freebok-alien-stomper-bug-release-date-info-01.jpg?q=90&w=1400&cbr=1&fit=max
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Oooooooo
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Today got slightly better

hw1nuco.jpg
  • CREPS
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Fucking insole sticker somehow came on the air bubble on the outer heel area, ofc left a adhesive stain. Hot water yeah?
  • Yeah bit of warm soapy water will shift it.
  • Today got slightly better

hw1nuco.jpg

Why is my da's angry disappointed face on your trainers?

• Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    is your dad the exasperated black ghost of Sam Elliott
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • any good deals on trainers atm? 

These seem a decent price

https://www.footlocker.co.uk/en/p/nike-tuned-3-men-shoes-79044?v=314206577604
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • There's Nike hitting me with the 25% off full price code again. And it's payday. Oh dear. Available to all via the app.

Fwiw though lads, thru various different discount schemes I can get y'all the following:

30% off full price, 25% off sale at Adidas
    30% off all at Reebok
    20% off all at JD
    20% off full price at FootPatrol
    20% off at Size?
    20% off at Footasylum
    20% off asos (over £30)

Hit me up. Get some fresh summer whips.
  • I can’t find any Nike’s I like in the sales
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Have to add that that Nike code, ofc, has restrictions and, ofc, the AF1's I was looking at is on that list.
  • Have to add that that Nike code, ofc, has restrictions and, ofc, the AF1's I was looking at is on that list.

I was looking at a pair for Mrs Prime, but I delayed and they’d sold out, so no idea if they were actually included.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Looks like all Air Force One's are excluded. Balls.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!