ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I'm slightly conflicted, I recently found a colourway I'd been hunting for a long while. They got delivered yesterday and I think they might be moody, but even if not they're different to what I was expecting. Vapormax Oreo, but the swoosh is bright white not the subdued grey I think they should be. I should have checked the advert better as the swoosh was white on there, plus they were below retail. I'm thinking being as I paid £70 for the shoes (plus £30 postage and another £27 customs) that spending another £20 postage back might not be worth it

E8IOYDe.jpg

Pretty comfy and if fake, they're quite convincing, think I'll keep as gym shoes/slippers

I will find some Vapormax Oreos at some point
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Yeah I think it might be bad news regarding its genuine status, but still, they're nice!
  • Aye, £70 for Oreos sounds suspicious to me, and the swoosh should be a bit see-through iirc.
    Still, look good for the money anyhoo. I'd wear 'em.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I recall about a year ago they weren't on stockx so I figured there was no second market for them, hence me taking a punt. Oh well
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • It sounds like they might be fakes, but I think what you've actually got are the fakes that they run off the production lines out of hours, Cocko. If they're comfy like they should be and they feel "right" for lack of a better word in the material quality then you've probably got those. Exactly the same build quality and materials as regular Nikes, just sold out the back of the factory when Bill ain't looking.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    The more i think about it the more I should've been too good to be true, just becasue they were 100, but then after purchase it split goods and postage, so hey ho. Turns out they are on stockx nowadays, and if I do pick up a pair they're staying on the box. More intrigued by your Fury's in truth, glad the package had goodies in it like the lace tag etc
  • They're still available in loads of sizes in the Ultraboost and the OG fury neon colours: https://www.reebok.co.uk/instapump-fury-boost-shoes/FW5307.html?forceSelSize=10
    Except now you can get an extra 30% off that price instead of the extra 25% that I got, so they're now like £73 or something, which is insane considering the rrp of the shoe is £160.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • NMD R1's came today and damn, they good.

zca0Ryg.jpg

Wasn't hugely into the big red chunk on the side of the sole but its defo growing on me now. This "boost" stuff feels good too. No bad for forty sheets!
  • They look good in person
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    NMD R1's came today and damn, they good. zca0Ryg.jpg Wasn't hugely into the big red chunk on the side of the sole but its defo growing on me now. This "boost" stuff feels good too. No bad for forty sheets!
    I dunno Gav they look like a Grade 4 arts and craft project
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Aussie Grade 4 must be pretty advanced as I think they look great
  • NMD R1's came today and damn, they good.

zca0Ryg.jpg

Wasn't hugely into the big red chunk on the side of the sole but its defo growing on me now. This "boost" stuff feels good too. No bad for forty sheets!

Top trying to tempt me into spending money you bastard :)

Nice sneakers though, the red tab looks cool.
  • 98278312_max.jpg

I channelled my inner casual and with one eye on a holiday to Majorca in August, plumped for these as a 'holiday' shoe. Light, bright and breathable, perfect for warm, sunny walks, propping up the bar and spilling Estrella on.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Very nice Webbs. Had an eye on them via JD having them reduced. Saw the primeknit Stan Smiths too, they're very much in the "holidays guttys" category.
  • Aye they are a JD purchase. Some decent deals going down.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    cockbeard wrote:
    Aussie Grade 4 must be pretty advanced as I think they look great
    Yeah the kids are alright
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Adidas doing another 30% off code including stuff already reduced - SHOP30
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Footlocker again?
  • Nah on their own site mate. Newly reduced stuff added too. The app is decent once you filter it down.
  • Aye and I was doing a grand job of ignoring that email too until you reminded me, Gav...

Nite_Jogger_Shoes_Grey_EE5869_06_standard.jpg

...3M Nite Joggers en route *sigh*
  • I nearly got a pair of those a few weeks ago as well as they were a really good price, but the big 3M on the side put me right off. It's just not needed imo. 

In other news. I would never be able to pull these off, but these are currently on sale and I'm just glad I lived to see "future" trainers from when we were kids happen. 

3902035169_pr1.jpg
  • I like it on the instep. Probably wouldn't go there if it was on the outer, gotta have those stripes on show.
  • Been eyeing the 3Ms up for a few weeks too, just waiting for nice price. Ummed and arred too long when the Footlocker code dropped as I was interested in their R2D2 Nite Joggers but it felt like too much of a novelty pick.
  • Thought they might go for more tbh
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Odd sizes he wore, 13 on one foot and 13.5 on the other. Did he get his kicks from TKMaxx?
  • Webbins wrote:
    98278312_max.jpg

I channelled my inner casual and with one eye on a holiday to Majorca in August, plumped for these as a 'holiday' shoe. Light, bright and breathable, perfect for warm, sunny walks, propping up the bar and spilling Estrella on.

Woh. So frecking nice
  • g.man wrote:

Apologies if you’ve watched The Last Dance documentary on Netflix, but Jordan wore a pair of 1s for his final game at Maddison Square Gardens during 98, for nostalgia purposes.

Obviously he was awesome (he’s the GOAT, of course), but he complained how uncomfortable they were to play in, and his feet were bleeding.

Lovely silhouette though.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • They look really uncomfortable.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!