Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • It's the rumour he'll be in the stands at Anfield that I'm worried about. If we're three down at half time every camera at the ground will be trying to soak in a fresh meme face.
  • Maguire the new Man U captain after only 5 months of being there.

Who the fuck else do you give the arm band I guess.
  • Well if we kept with the dumbass longest serving policy, it would be Phil Jones, so I think that's a good call.
  • Jones would be hilarious
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    He'd probably strangle himself with the armband.
  • Woodward, give him the armband.
  • Hopefully he'll strangle himself.
  • Some Utd news from Duncan Castles:

1. Utd trying to sign two midfielders.
    2. Utd asked about grealish at Villa. But villa don't want to sell midseason and valuation was astronomical.
    3. Utd have offered £25mil for 16yr old jude bellingham. Birmingham City centre mid wanted by all the big clubs.
    4. Utd are interested in lille holding midfielder soumere.
    5. Bruno deal is stupidly complex. Utd offered 50mil plus 30 mil in bonuses. Sporting said no. As sporting own half the fee to other parties. Sampdoria are getting a percentage via a sell-on fee. Various other institutions are owned money by sporting. The agent who is doing the transfer for bruno actually co-owns the agency with bruno so bruno would get a percentage of the fee as well. Just a mental mess.
  • My contact says something slightly different about Bruno. Apparently, the fee is agreed (£50 mill as you say), as are personal terms (£98k/week). However, United want to pay over 3 years, but Sporting want it over 2. Sportings' proposed solution was United can set whatever timescale they want, but they would have to pay more so Sporting can sell the debt on and get the cash now. Presumably this is to pay off the places you say they owe money to. Woodward won't pay more.

So his latest wheeze was to offer them Rojo as part payment. The two clubs are far apart on valuation, and they won't pay Rojo anywhere near his current United contract. So for him to be involved, they would need to pay off the remainder of his contract, which the club won't do.

We'll probably end up paying more than they said without Rojo on the final day of the window.
  • Is he captain yet?
  • And a left back
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • For villa you have to say that to sell him would require at least 200m I think. They basically will go down without him so he is arguably worth the premier league money they’ll get for two years and the cost to replace even a broadly similar replacement.
  • Yeah it is a fair shout by Villa. They won't get close to replacing him in this window.
    He doesn't seem that fussed about moving right now either.
  • Absolute madness. The English tax is fucking mental lmaooooooo
  • For villa you have to say that to sell him would require at least 200m I think. They basically will go down without him so he is arguably worth the premier league money they’ll get for two years and the cost to replace even a broadly similar replacement.

If villa go down, he'll be sold for £40mil i think or something like that. Price drops when a club gets relegated.
  • My contact says something slightly different about Bruno. Apparently, the fee is agreed (£50 mill as you say), as are personal terms (£98k/week). However, United want to pay over 3 years, but Sporting want it over 2. Sportings' proposed solution was United can set whatever timescale they want, but they would have to pay more so Sporting can sell the debt on and get the cash now. Presumably this is to pay off the places you say they owe money to. Woodward won't pay more.

So his latest wheeze was to offer them Rojo as part payment. The two clubs are far apart on valuation, and they won't pay Rojo anywhere near his current United contract. So for him to be involved, they would need to pay off the remainder of his contract, which the club won't do.

We'll probably end up paying more than they said without Rojo on the final day of the window.

Allegedly rojo has an offer from a turkish club and sporting cant match the wages. Personally id give them jones, rojo, lingaard, perreria and matic all for free and pay them for bruno as well.
  • It's dragged on for ages now, I just want to see him playing a piano.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    It's dragged on for ages now, I just want to see him playing a piano.
    Haha.
  • Hope the transfer turns out the same way to.
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Yay
    More handball fucking nonsense.
  • Goal line technology is pretty accurate eh.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Yay More handball fucking nonsense.
    At least it wasn't VAR. And his hand was up in the air. I think you've got to give that.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I still say bollocks off with all the deliberate rubbish, the reasons for bring deliberate are irrelevant since the professional foul wording was changed to DOGSO, and again when they removed the triple threat penalty thing. So any contact with the arm or hand which significantly alters the path of the ball is a handball, that keeps it simple as hell, allows a little subjectivity from the referee so he has control of the game. That one today, yes a penalty but no need to punish the player, it's just a handball. A player standing in a wall and the balls bounces off his "guard" no decision to be made as the ball would have bounced off his body if not his arm. It just keeps things simpler
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • JonB wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    At least it wasn't VAR. And his hand was up in the air. I think you've got to give that.
    Nope I'm being an angry biased football fan!
    Spoiler:
  • Dominant half from the Eagles.
    Spoiler:
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    Nope I'm being an angry biased football fan!
    Spoiler:

I guess you haven't seen ours yet then

EOkyD6yX4AApXjK.jpg
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Totally natural position.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!