Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • Antonio doubles his tally for the season there.

With a Watford win, it seems pretty likely Villa and Bournemouth will be for the chop bar a stunning turnaround from one of them.
  • Yep. Hopefully Bournemouth don’t have ambitions for a great escape (until Monday)
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Let's let Bournemouth get a point I reckon.
  • I think the best compromise is them losing tomorrow and me hoping they win every game after that.
  • How much more exciting would it be if they won though?
  • Minus a bajillion.

By the way you may recall my remarks about villa winning for the relegation fight being exciting but at this stage I think we can all agree it’s over so no point in Bournemouth making an effort tomorrow.

(Sorry cocko)
  • West Ham and Watford play each other next, a win there for either side and it's game on for Bournemouth. Anything can happen in the Most Exciting League In The World™.

Really, for the good of the sport, Bournemouth need to win. You don't hate football do you Crayon?
  • So wasteful from Liverpool here. Poor.
    GT: Knight640
  • West Ham and Watford play each other next, a win there for either side and it's game on for Bournemouth. Anything can happen in the Most Exciting League In The World™.

Really, for the good of the sport, Bournemouth need to win. You don't hate football do you Crayon?

It’s no excitement unless it goes properly down to the wire. Yes. Pull it back when it’s on the brink of mathematical certainty. That’s the most exciting thing
    Spoiler:
  • I hope Liverpool really up their game the next couple of games. A draw here might mean they can’t get a ton. And I think getting maximum points is very important.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Yeah I've said as much as I can about the season potential on youtube and twitter under more official channels. However it's no longer in our own hands, as much as it's impossible for Watford AND West Ham to get max points, they can both get enough to make it impossible for us. At least it looks that way if you ignore who they're up against. I dunno, I'm preparing for Championship next season but won;t actually admit defeat until it's impossible, and we're better than most of the teams around us, just been shite at showing it
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Na, I think as long as they get a good send off for the season at Anfield, whoever it is they play there, that's all that matters. Ideally they would lose the rest of the games 8-0
  • That is some classic nose cutting and face spiting!
  • Ooh, that's a handy point for Burnley.

Liverpool can now only equal the points record, but can still get most wins.
  • Assuming you do qualify for Champions League crayon, where do you reckon you'll strengthen?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Liverpool saving themselves for the Chelsea game I hope
  • Im glad klopp is being a twat and not resting his key players. He'll fuck them up for next season. Id be pretty pissed if i was a fringe player and still couldnt get a start with nothing to play for.
  • Assuming you do qualify for Champions League crayon, where do you reckon you'll strengthen?

They will do well to hold onto Ben Chilwell.

But i am interested in crayons opinion on strengthening.
  • Sheff Utd take the lead!
  • Getting top four even more important now if the rumors are true. Man City will be exonerated on all charges on appeal by CAS, on monday. Theres gonna be uproar when that happens. UEFA and ECA will be seriously pissed off. Apparently financial doping in football is fine.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I thought the issue was lying not financial doping

That's why they "couldn't" apeal it becasue despite the source it was still lying
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • They appealed to Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Manchester City was found guilty of two charges: of falsely inflating sponsorship revenues when making submissions as part of the Financial Fair Play (FFP) compliance process; of breaching regulations by failing to cooperate in the investigation of the case by the Club Financial Control Body (CFCB).

Up front (a long term replacement for vardy while he is doing well) a centre back as cover for Evans or Soyoncu and maybe a decent left back for covering Pereira (hes out with an ACL). Also Rodgers seems to like wing play so a good driving winger (rather than a crossing winger - we have good passers already).

Also get in Sheffield!!

I don’t think Chillwell will go unless we get Maguire Money for him. It’ll be interesting to see what Chelsea want from him. His attacking is great up to final product and his defending is worse.
  • 2-0 sheff utd at half time. This would be a great result if Sheff Utd can hold on for the win.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Yeah happy days. If Liverpool beat Chelsea too we can even afford to lose to Leicester!
  • Boo this is terrible
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Yeah happy days. If Liverpool beat Chelsea too we can even afford to lose to Leicester!

In my mind our last day of the season game might end up being one of those games which shows up on a sky one special about “worst games ever” as we play out the laziest nil nil draw in history.
  • Ooh, that's a handy point for Burnley.

? We can get 9 more points and we’re on 93.

GT: Knight640
  • Knight wrote:
    Ooh, that's a handy point for Burnley.

? We can get 9 more points and we’re on 93.

That would equal Juventus’ 102 points, which is the highest ever total in Europe’s big five leagues.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime

Up front (a long term replacement for vardy while he is doing well) a centre back as cover for Evans or Soyoncu and maybe a decent left back for covering Pereira (hes out with an ACL). Also Rodgers seems to like wing play so a good driving winger (rather than a crossing winger - we have good passers already).

Also get in Sheffield!!

I don’t think Chillwell will go unless we get Maguire Money for him. It’ll be interesting to see what Chelsea want from him. His attacking is great up to final product and his defending is worse.

Will be interesting to see if Leicester can pull of the luka jovic transfer. Deffo a different striker to vardy. Has been cast aside by Real Madrid. Only 22yrs old. I reckon brendon could rehabilitate him.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!