Yakuza - it's like Shenmue, but actually fun to play
  • PS4 has started downloading a Yakuza 6 demo again, but this one is over 36GB.

Maybe Sega haven’t sorted the problem :(
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Nah, it wasn't an issue in the UK. It basically means space is cleared for Y6 when it releases
  • I wouldn’t cancel my preorder even if I did end up with the game for free, but it’s a relief to hear that.
  • I have the demo too at 36gb but i refuse to touch it till i finish 0.
    Just discovered the
    Spoiler:
    meaw!
    Anyone any tips im crap at it.

Its so funny.
  • pick the librarian type.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I wasn't going to get the special edition for this because I'm unemployed but I saw all the positive reviews and ended up caving because I know I'll just end up regretting it forever if it goes out of print and I never get one. Oh well, at least I'm leaving Ni no Kuni II until it pricedrops.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Are you intending to open it?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I am going to open the box and look at the glasses and the fake ice cube things and the coasters and then very gently and respectfully put them back in the box, yes.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    I am going to open the box and look at the glasses and the fake ice cube things and the coasters and then very gently and respectfully put them back in the box, yes.

Me too.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I've bought the silly edition. Because I'm mad
  • Had it preordered then desires of a real life car took over and I cancelled. Shall get standard edition for birthday. Half fucked it.
  • I considered it for the glasses but I'd use them and eventually break them, so decided against it.  Nice SE though, but I'll still treat myself to a few Hibiki's while playing.

The tiny bar in Yak 0 really stuck in my mind.  The one with about 5 barstools, a nice selection of snazzy whisky and 200 cds behind the bar.  That'd be a nice place to drink.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    They're errywhere in Tokyo irl....
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I considered it for the glasses but I'd use them and eventually break them, so decided against it.  Nice SE though, but I'll still treat myself to a few Hibiki's while playing. The tiny bar in Yak 0 really stuck in my mind.  The one with about 5 barstools, a nice selection of snazzy whisky and 200 cds behind the bar.  That'd be a nice place to drink.

I dunno man. There's a few shifty barkeeps at Shelac. 

Vincent is more to my liking.
    "Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness." ― Terry Pratchett
  • And for progress in Kiwami Ive just unlocked all the Komaki styles and the colliseum battles are getting brilliant. Nearly unlocked the Legend style, just about 10 to go.
  • https://t.co/uXUQgVphRU

Endgadget compiled a comparison of Yakuza 6’s locations and the real Tokyo locations.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    The Yakuza 2 remake is coming out in the West in August. It's a busy year!
  • Lucky I just learnt the 10th Komaki style move in Kiwami.
  • Getting back to Kiwami tonight I think.

Also, check out the Bit Socket review of 6 if any of y'all can on YouTube. Not spoilery, and a good wee watch.
  • Getting back to Kiwami tonight I think.

Also, check out the Bit Socket review of 6 if any of y'all can on YouTube. Not spoilery, and a good wee watch.

Link?
  • Still plugging my way through Zero, which despite the clock only reading 35 hours I feel as though I've been playing for years now. Still great fun, though I can't for the life of me beat the final cup race in pocket circuit (Champions Cup). Always seem to fly off the course somewhere around lap 10 and it's killing me. 

I just want to beat it and get back to my comfort zone: living vicariously through cabaret manager Majima.
  • Dunno how but I avoided that entirely in Zero but just popped it in Kiwami.

Best series.
  • Kazuo wrote:
    Still plugging my way through Zero, which despite the clock only reading 35 hours I feel as though I've been playing for years now. Still great fun, though I can't for the life of me beat the final cup race in pocket circuit (Champions Cup). Always seem to fly off the course somewhere around lap 10 and it's killing me.  I just want to beat it and get back to my comfort zone: living vicariously through cabaret manager Majima.

Think thats were i came unstuck too, shame as i was enjoying it.

Love managing sunshine though.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Please see my trophies as I am the pocket cat daddy
  • I just finished the Majima business in Kiwami. 
    He is like the Lynel of the Night.
  • Majima is love. Majima is life. Majima is my spirit animal.
  • Majima's serious business attitude to minigames like bowling or pocket circuit racing is something else. 

The look on his face when he loses. 

It cuts deep.
  • It's also about as shocked as my face looks when I take him down from light blue health bar to orange in under ten seconds.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!