myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Am online now for a bit, not sure what I'm gonna do yet.

Maybe do some more haunted forest runs because I've seen people with the armour. There's some triumphs that I still can do.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Such an ace session with Cinty tonight, have heaps of new knowledge now! Met the secret shopkeeper, got an exotic from a heroic public event, got the haunted gun this morning, have added loads of new guns to my vault...

Can't wait for the event to be over though so I can wear my new helmet. I'm still collecting coins for one of the mystery bags so I can tick off another triumph.
  • Yeah, had loads of fun, thanks Nina.

Anyone about at the mo?
  • Sorry, missed this ^.  I've been grinding on Nokris for that Braytech Osprey.  Finally, after 3 hours today and a total of some 40+ attempts over the last few months it dropped!  Just need 2 more Escalation Protocol completions for Wayfarer, but with how reluctant people are to stick around with that atm, it might just be the trickiest part of the whole thing. 

Think I'm all Destiny'd out for now anyway.
  • Sorry, missed this ^.  I've been grinding on Nokris for that Braytech Osprey.  Finally, after 3 hours today and a total of some 40+ attempts over the last few months it dropped!  Just need 2 more Escalation Protocol completions for Wayfarer, but with how reluctant people are to stick around with that atm, it might just be the trickiest part of the whole thing. 

Think I'm all Destiny'd out for now anyway.

There's 4 weapons I need from Mars including that braytech osprey for wayfarer.
    Give me a shout if your running anything there and il jump on.

@cinty.
    Still about?
    Il be on in 10 mins or so.
  • Cheers, Davie.  Might be around for some EP later/tonight. It's well worth grinding Nightfall: The Ordeal this week while the Osprey is available, might be weeks before it comes around again.

Anyone about at the mo?

You going to be playing more frequently? I wish I could have had a classic day on playing all arvo like the old days. I think I need to cancel some plans and fob off work overtime more. I'm staying to feel like I don't have time enough for the things I really like anymore.

Anyone about at the mo?

You going to be playing more frequently? I wish I could have had a classic day on playing all arvo like the old days. I think I need to cancel some plans and fob off work overtime more. I'm staying to feel like I don't have time enough for the things I really like anymore.

I’m on nearly every day now - I either catch Nina or get Davie + Dante. Also got Stormy yesterday. So yes, I’m on pretty frequently.

@stormy - if you’re on later gimme a shout - I’d be happy to EP.
  • And yesterday when I went online there were 7/8 badgers on at the same time on PS4 - we deffo have raid numbers. If we can get the other Aussies back on regularly we’d probably be able to get raid going on the regular again.
  • Yeh I'm always on something but will jump on destiny the minute I get a sniff of someone else playing.
    Would love to get raiding again at some point, best bit of the game.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Well, Cinty was pretty impressed by some of my jumps yesterday so I might be ready for raids too. I at least look forward to playing with bigger groups.

I also saw loads of people playing this when I looked yesterday morning, so if we want to organize this, I assume Saturday morning (US), Saturday afternoon (UK), Saturday evening (China/Australia) would work best.
    I'd need a bit of a heads up, just so I can let B know I'm useless for a couple hours and if he wants to talk to me he can say how fantastic my jumps look.

Woke up too late today so can't really join now.
  • As long as the red half of Manchester ain't playing I'm good for a Saturday.
    (or any other day)
  • @Griff just jumped in as I seen you on, need help with anything pal?
  • Roll Call! Saturday Raid!

Current lineup:

Me
    Davie
    Nina

Need 3 more - open for leviathan, eater of worlds or one of the newer ones if someone can teach the mechanics.
  • @stormy - if you’re on later gimme a shout - I’d be happy to EP.

On EP with Davie if you're about?
  • Missed this but a bit late for me, bro, sorry.
  • No worries, mate.  Got one of the two pieces of armour I need with Davie's help, just having a couple of random's happy to tag along makes all the difference.

Current lineup:

Me
    Davie
    Nina

Need 3 more - open for leviathan, eater of worlds or one of the newer ones if someone can teach the mechanics.

As in next weekend? I should be able to as long as its at least 6:30 UK time, as I'll be working til 5:30

Current lineup:

Me
    Davie
    Nina

As in next weekend? I should be able to as long as its at least 6:30 UK time, as I'll be working til 5:30

I'll be available from around 3pm UK time.
    Can-of-sprite

Current lineup:

Me
    Davie
    Nina

I reckon it’ll have to be around 4pm in order to straddle the US and China time zones. Any later and I’m gonna be out, any earlier and it’ll be too early for Nina.

However, can always do a later one - I’m sure you can get people to jump in and have 6 people as I’d be the only one that couldn’t do that time.

• Me / Dante
    Davie
    Nina
    Skade

2 more!
  • And a note - given how flakey my internet can be, it might be better to get a team going that Dante can join and I can sit out. As there’s a real possibility that you’ll lose me during the raid. I’ll try and get something sorted before the weekend, but a 6:30pm uk raid (late morning USA) might be better.

I’ll let people decide what works and if we don’t have a set time and team before Wednesday I’ll make the call on time and crew.

Current lineup:

Me
    Davie
    Nina

Your Saturday or my Saturday? :P
  • digi wrote:
    @Griff just jumped in as I seen you on, need help with anything pal?

Hi mate, i keep jumping on for 5 minutes or so in the non shooty area for the kids to run around. Hope to get some proper hours in and do a raid.

Current lineup:

Me
    Davie
    Nina

Your Saturday or my Saturday? :P

…yes.
    Lord_Griff wrote:
    digi wrote:
    @Griff just jumped in as I seen you on, need help with anything pal?

Hi mate, i keep jumping on for 5 minutes or so in the non shooty area for the kids to run around. Hope to get some proper hours in and do a raid.

There’s space on Saturday...
  • I am in the land of all things battered, on Saturday.
  • Lord_Griff wrote:
    I am in the land of all things battered, on Saturday.

Chippy?
  • Smashing through Hadrian's wall.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Roll Call! Saturday Raid!

Current lineup:

Me
    Davie
    Nina

I reckon it’ll have to be around 4pm in order to straddle the US and China time zones. Any later and I’m gonna be out, any earlier and it’ll be too early for Nina.

However, can always do a later one - I’m sure you can get people to jump in and have 6 people as I’d be the only one that couldn’t do that time.
    I should be able to start around 3 / 3:30 pm UK time. That's 7am for me.
    6:30 might be a bit late for me, as that might start eating into the afternoon (I don't mind myself but B usually wants to go out, and we actually need to look for a birthday present for our niece this weekend).

It all depends a bit on how long they'll take though, Google suggests they can take up to 6 hours. I can't do that with a late start. Dante mentioned something about 3 hours for the Leviathan one, I might be able to do something in that range with a late start.

If this Saturday doesn't work, we can always go for another one. I just don't have any knowledge of when Davie's soccer team will be playing.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!