Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    You'll be fine. It's 750 anyway.
    As in I can use a 750 char and just transfer guns?  Cool.  My guns aren't exactly fantastic though.

If it's the first raid then I've done pools successfully and failed miserably at gardens so haven't really done too much.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • You can transfer guns and bring your fav character up to a reasonable level. Whether or not your guns are fantastic shouldn't matter too much. On mobs you'll not notice any difference and on the boss, as long as we coordinate, we should be able to manage DPS output. Digi and I have almost every exotic under the sun and we can tailor our builds around everyone else. 

We'll be fine. If you can join us, join us.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Turns out I have Wardcliff, Coldheart, and Tractor Cannon.  I think these used to be good?
  • They're all good depending on the circumstance. Boss-wise out of those 3, coldheart deffo...the other 2 really won't work on this boss.

But exotics don't have to be boss damage. For a long time the best rocket launchers (curtain call and sins of the past) were legendaries, not exotics. So, pick a loadout that works for you and that you like using. If there's an issue with it, we can change it. Don't fall into the heavy must = exotic trap.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I like Sunshot. :)
  • To clarify. Coldheart isn't a heavy, obviously. But my point is, you don't have to judge DPS just by weapon type. We can work stuff out and bring people through. If you have weapons you like using and do OK damage...we should be fine.

If not, some members (like myself) can switch class (e.g. from tether to celestial nighthawk hunter) to improve DPS. We'll be fine.
  • Subbax wrote:
    I like Sunshot. :)

Sunshot 100% works.

I've used it in this raid lair.

For boss damage, switch to heavy or something else. But it's a fantastic mob weapon due to boom boom fun times.
  • Wardcliff coil is actually really good for one part of the boss phase in particular.
    (not spoiling it)

What's the name of the exotic fusion?

@Nina: that exotic that looks like an aperture science portal device is actually the tractor cannon.
    It's amazing for some situations and some particular bosses but may be useless during this raid lair.

Xur should be about today and tomorrow too so if yous get the chance finding him and spending legendary shards will help up light and get new toys too.
  • XUR IS ON IO.

This week, you can find Xur at Giant Scar on Io. To get to him, fast travel to the Giant Scar landing zone. Ride your sparrow straight through the building in front of you, and hang a left when you exit it. Hug the wall and keep going left until you reach a cave. Pop in there, and you’ll find Xur in the back ready to sell you some exotics.

Prometheus lens– 29 Legendary Shards:

Skull of Dire Ahamkara (Warlock) – 23 Legendary Shards:

If Nova Bombs are your super of choice, Skull of Dire Ahamkara is a must-own exotic. This helmet grants you additional damage resistance while using your Nova Bomb, making it easier to cast successfully. Nova bomb kills will also grant you super energy, giving you a nice energy cycle.

Ophidia Spathe (Hunter) – 23 Legendary Shards:

Hunters get Ophidia Spathe this week, which grants one simple, deadly perk: you get two knives. So if you’re all about tossing blades at your opponents, you’ll definitely want to check out this exotic chest piece.

Mask of the Quiet One (Titan) – 23 Legendary Shards:

For Titans who love to tank damage, Xur is selling Mask of the Quiet One this week. This exotic helmet gives you ability energy whenever you take damage. Additionally, when you’re critically wounded, you’ll be able to regain your maximum health via kills. This helmet pairs nicely with aggressive playstyles, so you’ll want to check it out if you love running head-first into action.

Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards:

You can only buy one of these Engrams per week, per account, but if you’re filling out your exotic collection, it’s worth it. The Fated Engram automatically gives you something you’re missing from the Destiny 2 Year 1 exotic set, and now Forsaken as well.

Five of Swords:

Xur is also offering the Five of Swords challenge this week. This challenge introduces modifiers to Prestige Nightfall missions for increased rewards.
  • Skull is a deffo pickup for warlocks. If you ever want to play with void it's a great exotic.

And the fusion you mention @digi...i also keep forgetting it. I think it's Sleeper Simulant.
  • Skull is a deffo pickup for warlocks. If you ever want to play with void it's a great exotic.

And the fusion you mention @digi...i also keep forgetting it. I think it's Sleeper Simulant.

That's the One!
  • Also edited Xur post above as iv just gone myself and he has prometheus lens not risk runner.
  • digi wrote:
    Also edited Xur post above as iv just gone myself and he has prometheus lens not risk runner.

Was wondering about that as I was pretty sure he had risk runner or something similar last week. No worries - both good fun.
  • Trace rifles are so underused, I bloody well love 'em.
  • Davie, run celestial nighthawk I'll run tether.

I could bring sleeper along, but izanamis.........
    Can-of-sprite
  • For DPS, Izanagi's plus a grenade launcher (especially Wendigo or Love and Death with Full Court/Field Prep/spikes) and Recluse is meta as hell right now.  Sleeper isn't the gun it was a year ago, unfortunately.  I spent an age grinding for that only for it to get nerfed the week after I got it.
  • Skade wrote:
    Davie, run celestial nighthawk I'll run tether.

I could bring sleeper along, but izanamis.........

Il leave that to you and cinty.
    Daughters hunter also but no celestial nighthawk yet.
    Small range of weapons too, but she's getting there.
    I'll bring bubble or hammers.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I'm in.

I love getting in the mix so will check out that helmet, especially as they nerfed the One Eye helmet.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    I got the helmet, the gun, the hunter chest, and a bonus engram for fun.
  • Ps4 is set up and I'm on.

Just need to make a quick phone call and find some beer.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Making coffee here
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Are we getting going at 1530? I'll make a brew.
  • Cool. Any time people wanna get on is fine. Peeps might wanna go to the tower first and pick up the raid completion bounty from Hawthorne before we go, though.
  • Good shout!

Just trying to choose a scout rifle and I'm good.
    Can-of-sprite
  • Is this happening? I need updates damn it!
  • Is this happening? I need updates damn it!

We are at first faze of argos,
    I can strim or shareplay if you want pal?
  • Jumping puzzles were fun
  • Several 1st timers for the raid lair?

No problem - Team Clueless got their clear first time back in business.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Yeah that was a lot of fun, good boss too.

Wonder if it's a coincidence that we got it once B went outside and the roommate back to his room.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!