PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Did you get those Hulk hand things?
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • 8 ciders and a packet of croissant.
  • Having just moved into a flat with the burd, went to ikea and bought loads of boring shit for the third time in a month. But also got an amazing bonsai tree for the desk.

And this http://www.beerhere.co.uk/acatalog/Beer_Mixed_Cases_German.html
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Did you get those Hulk hand things?

I have hands of power, sir.

I've also been bought a 12 inch Subway, but I've already eaten. Snack for later me thinks.
  • We've just bought a new mattress. It's a pocket sprung one with a memory foam thing. They say there's 2000 springs in it, but they might be lying. It is stupidly comfy mind. And you can actually jump on it without spilling a glass of water that's perched on the far end. I know this because I actually tried it. 

It may give you the best nights sleep ever, but it does prevent you from actually getting up, mainly because it's so fucking comfy, which kind of defeats the point of getting one. Anyway, if you're interested I bought mine after careful consideration from here http://www.snugmattress.co.uk/ 
  • the weeks shopping.
    But the one where you need to buy all the Surf and comfort and shampoo for her and toothpaste and bleach other things at £3 a shot and so it was almost £100. 

For a week. 

and then £50 for petrol for the week - that seems to have gone down.   

when did it get so expensive??
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Just got back from Asda, spent £110 in there, hardly bought a fucking thing, was shellshocked when the total came up.

Have just had to order myself another pair of trainers to calm myself down.
  • adored wrote:
    Just got back from Asda, spent £110 in there, hardly bought a fucking thing, was shellshocked when the total came up. Have just had to order myself another pair of trainers to calm myself down.
    lol..

All the stuff you are meant to eat - Super Hyper Flipsakingly expensive. Apples - £2.00
    All the stuff that will send you to an early grave  -    Bags of wispa bites - 3 for £2.00

And the 2nd hand games section in Asda is too tempting.. Brink £10 Bulletstorm £12 etc etc 

In tesco you spend twice as much because you get points. great
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I'm going to the shop. Cider or lager tonight I dunno.

Decisions hmm.
  • I'm going to the shop. Cider or lager tonight I dunno. Decisions hmm.

Snakebite obviously...
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I got 10 cans of Carlsberg (yes, I know) for £6.50
  • I just paid £89 for a brand new copy of the Bayonetta Limited Edition Collector's Guide by FuturePress. I am such a tit. Plornts incoming.

Funny thing is I owned this guide a while back, but threw it in the bin by mistake as I was moving houses. What don't I do for a complete collection...

41mNV0LbB0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • Im not above drinking the cheap stuff but Carlsberg gives me a hangover while Im still drinking it.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I rarely get hangovers now as I only drink when on the weed so I wake up in a confused state wondering what the fuck before feeling fine an hour later.
  • Supermarkets are a con. 

Sure, they're quite good for the odd cheap game, to tempt you in as it were, but by and large they are a con. They're experts at taking money off you whilst simultaneously making you think you've saved money. You've got to admire its genius. 

Supermarkets have changed the face of Britain, and it's nearly all bad news. The invention of the "weekly shop" is perhaps their biggest success, and we bought into it like the idiots we are. 

New housing estates are now built around the central idea that the people who will live there can drive and get their food at the supermarket. No wonder they offer cheap petrol.
  • plornt
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Oh you'd best believe that's a Plornt.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Last thing I bought...

2x2m astro turf, went in for a push button toilet flush
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Took Elliot out for a walk, the butty shop I passed was open. Well, it'd be rude not to support a local business on a rainy Tuesday holiday right?

Bacon, Sausage, black pudding on a barm. Brown sauce.
  • The invention of the "weekly shop" is perhaps their biggest success, and we bought into it like the idiots we are.
    Yup, it would be much better to go out and buy food 4-5 times a week rather than doing it all in one go. Yup. You mentaspazalist.

Last thing I bought - A vanilla ice-cream milkshake thing from the local mart. It was amazing.

EDIT: Christ, Plornt. That's the biggest Plornt in some time!
  • The invention of the "weekly shop" is perhaps their biggest success, and we bought into it like the idiots we are.
    Yup, it would be much better to go out and buy food 4-5 times a week rather than doing it all in one go. Yup. You mentaspazalist. Last thing I bought - A vanilla ice-cream milkshake thing from the local mart. It was amazing. EDIT: Christ, Plornt. That's the biggest Plornt in some time!

what's a plornt - I missed the whole plornt thing. please explain.
  • I am collecting video game guides, heh. And threw away the guide by mistake while moving houses. Wanted a full collection of FuturePress guides and had to pay the price. It's actually a "cheap" price compared to other guides out there. I've seen the guide for as much as £400 on amazon and ebay on other occations.
  • MENTASPAZALIST SEZ WUT?
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Plornt wrote:
    I am collecting video game guides, heh. And threw away the guide by mistake while moving houses. Wanted a full collection of FuturePress guides and had to pay the price. It's actually a "cheap" price compared to other guides out there. I've seen the guide for as much as £400 on amazon and ebay on other occations.

Is this a Plornt?
    Yup, it would be much better to go out and buy food 4-5 times a week rather than doing it all in one go. Yup. You mentaspazalist.

It really would. Ask an Italian/Spaniard/Greek/French person. Basically, ask anyone who eats better than we do.
  • I've got a still sealed Dark Souls guide - yours for £100 plornt.
  • If I understand forumish correctly, a plornt is making a silly big mistake. Nothing particularly major more slap your forehead in disbelief.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It's technically a shake of the head but who's counting.
  • I generally do one of those sort of silent laughs where I just exhale a short burst of air out of my nose. Like this: *does it* See?
  • I generally grin. Plornting is subjective BTW! 

I propose a definition of Plornting to be someone in the act of doing a weekly shop. A Megaplornt is the act of throwing away a quarter of the previous weeks plornt after coming back from a "fresh" plornt.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!