The Thread of Beard
  • I shaved. Fuck this noise. I would liken the thickeness of my facial hair to a coconut mat. It is ridiculously thick. So much so I think I may be an X Man with a shit power.

Like Meg in Family Guy? I was going to post a video clip but fuck you You Tube not having one.

@Spock If I'm in charge of anything I will make everyone change their avatar to pug dogs. Sometimes bears, for a bit of variety.
  • If my face was velcro it would be the prickly hard part.

Think a five oclock shadow is better, its not. If I blow my nose half the tissue remains on my face.

With great power comes minor annoyances.
  • Ooh, that reminds me, I have to get a picture of the pub's assistant manager's pug. Fucking ridiculous looking, it is.
  • Ahhhh yes please! I saw this today and couldn't do any work for half an hour because I just kept going back and looking at it.
  • Outlaw wrote:
    @Spock If I'm in charge of anything I will make everyone change their avatar to pug dogs. Sometimes bears, for a bit of variety.

Dare to dream. Ideas: 1/ "The Outlaw seasonal avatar changeling challenge" 2/ "Outlaw's change your avatar 'cus...challenge"  3/ "radiohead are actually getting better so fuck everyone who says they're not...avatar, thing" 4/ Ch, ch, ch, ch, chan, change, your avatar" 5/ no, Spock...leave it; you cock face.
    Ps4:MrSpock1980J     XBL-360: Jadgey      
    Things are looking up for my penis.
  • Outlaw wrote:
    Ahhhh yes please! I saw this today and couldn't do any work for half an hour because I just kept going back and looking at it.

It's far, far dumber than that. You know those screaming dog things from the first Half Life? The ones who's faces are all eyes? It always reminds me of those.

Seriously, this thing runs a risk of dying if it gets excited. The owner's had to give it mouth to mouth before because it got too hyped up and keeled over.
  • :( Poor thing.

@Spock I would start Christmas RIGHT NOW if I could, and then you'd all be sick of it by Halloween, and I'd get banned.

Oh god, pug dogs in santa hats. Yessss.
  • I know, it makes me think of those things on TV where there's a mutant somebody's created and it's writhing around on the bench gasping "kill me".

Kinda disgusts me that people breed things that way. Same with those stupid little rat dogs with the massive eyes that are all totally retarded.

Just for reference, I lump normal pugs in with this, too.
  • I know. We've had this discussion before :)

A pug is sadly out of my budget anyway. We're probably getting a cocker spaniel. Which incidentally, come with just as many bloody diseases and illnesses as any other breed.
  • This has sort of moved on from beards though.

Just to bring it back on topic, my old spaniel used to have a long piece of fur under his chin which looked like a goatee.
  • While we are shifting threads around...

My fave pub near work have new owners who are Irish. Best part is a hot new bar maid and a pub cat who is a boss.
    We have got mice in our office at work now and im trying to get us an office cat.
  • Does it have a goatee?
  • It was black with a white mouth and belly but a little black moustache.
    It ws also sat on a wing backed, red leather chesterfield.
    Classy as fuck.
  • What does it say above the door?
  • It actually sounds a bit like a super villain. I reckon the pub is a front for it's evil empire.
  • I'm trying to come up with a super villain name for a cat, but I keep just coming back to Chairman Meow. :(

Outlaw wrote:
    I know. We've had this discussion before :)

Ooh, we have, haven't we. And I said I'd get a picture of the pug then. I'll probably forget again, tbh.
  • I will harass you daily so you can't forget :)
  • Fine by me. I'm popping to the pub around midday tomorrow, to pick my mate up, so hopefully it'll be kicking about then if you want to remind me.
  • Alternatively if you'd like to steal it for me that'd be grand too.
  • I don't think I'd live to get it to you. It's a pedigree and worth a stupid amount, so he's quite protective of it.

Besides, would you really want to give it mouth to moth when it collapses?
  • Yeah that's true.

We do already have a deal in our house though that I'll do the gross bits like cleaning out wrinkles and eye crap and stuff, if he does the worming and gives tablets. That way the dog will always love me more, muahaha.
  • Yeah, this one hated my mate for ages after he held it down for it's wash. I'm not sure it's entirely alright with him now.
  • I think my horrific facial disfigurement is subsiding
  • Yay! May your beard grow long.
  • http://imgur.com/1RopKoD

It's a start. I'm considering full beard.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Get some tweezers up that nose.

And yes, full beard.
  • I second that.

(About the full beard, I didn't pay attention to your nose.)
  • Lost the tit with the untidiness, then lost the tit with the trimmer.  Aborting 'beard', resuming 'hair on face'.

iu8j.jpg
  • I wanna do a beard selfie
    20131010_170020-1_zps98670c15.jpg
  • N0face is like Mike in breaking bad.
    ' if your gonna go that way, your gonna need a bigger beard.'
    He is that bigger beard.

http://imgur.com/ymeczbC

Yeah, the noise hair has gone.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!