LOCKDOWN. THE DRAW IS MADE. 2019 BNB SECRET SANTA GIFTATHON. It's finally here!
  • Thanks to my Santa for my NES themed haul. Very kind. I’m terrible at posting pictures here, but I’ve put one on my Twitter account:

https://twitter.com/syph79/status/1209752269882871808?s=21

*Santa edit. I've added your pics here for you*
    fxhX7nq.jpg

nloWDY8.jpg

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    He8uZNi.jpg
  • Thanks to my secret santa. Not only was it nice for daddy to have his own little stash of pressies, the wwe guess who game nailed it for all three of us. My daughter who hadn't told us she wanted a guess who game, my wife who's gotten into wwe since becoming glued to total divas, and of course me, an old wwe Mark.

Cheers lots
    SFV - reddave360
  • I fucking love you guys. This is the best thread
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    So have to say this thread the best and my present from my Santa has knocked it out of the park. Particularly special this year as I'm Billy no-mates and it was my only present to open until I get to my daughters, so thanks Santa.

Anyway onto the pics. This is such an amazingly thoughtful piece of art containing some of favourite things, with references to Star Wars, Firefly, BSG, Slay The Spire, Destiny, Mass Effect, Bladerunner and more. Top work Santa, it's already found a space on my wall :-)

EDIT - Just read the OP - Thanks NINA (you always do great presents, but this was simply amazing!)

IMG-3676.jpg

IMG-3677.jpg

IMG-3678.jpg

IMG-3679.jpg

IMG-3680.jpg

IMG-3681.jpg

IMG-3682.jpg

IMG-3683.jpg

IMG-3684.jpg
  • That's a DarthJim original!! Fuckin A!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I literally beamed when I spotted the Slay The Spire bosses :-D
  • My lovely haul.

DOOM Tee!  Wife, trying to jump in on viddygame stuff: "and you had to get rid of the Welcome To Your Doom doormat last week".  Ehh, wrong answer Hans.  The cat did a shit on my Altered Beast games room doormat recently, which I had to bin, but they are UNRELATED FRANCHISES.  

20191225-082158.jpg

THE RAP YEARBOOK.  I love this, absolutely quality stuff.  'The most important rap song from every year since 1979, discussed, debated and deconstructed'.  LIST.  BIG LIST.  It looks absolutely glorious and is very very much the sort of thing I absolutely love reading.  Massive stalking props.  

20191225-082214.jpg

And last but possibly the opposite of least, a bottle of Lagavulin 16 and a bear glass.  Admission of guilt: I've been secretly hoping the pressie that felt like a bottle was Lagavulin sice it arrived, I haven't had any in the house for over two years and it's absolutely one of the best whiskys of all time.

20191225-082243.jpg

Huge thanks, super satisfied.
  • Will post pic of Bramble munching his treats this evening.
  • Jesus the thought and quality of some of these gifts is amazing. Ps. Not opened mine yet, have to wait for missus to wake up.
  • Aha, reveals are here.  
    Spoiler:
  • Brilliant effort this year guys, great thread.
  • Great efforts all round folks - that Mr Jalco art is stunning!

Opened SS and was well impressed by the choices:
    DYGJOO1.jpg

Thanks Santa!
    Gamertag: gremill
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    So...

s9Pd9rih.jpg?1

Really tasteful card this. :]

qdejycOh.jpg

Inside...

iA6bW80h.jpg

Lol at Raptors hat! Hope it will bring the Hawks some luck! X'D
    Love the street art book too. Quite a few pieces from London in there, that feels great to put names to.

My favourite though (and the missus'), has got to be this...

o1YauBAh.jpg

And the accompanying message...

hWaj4uUh.jpg

Great work, Santa! Will stand you a wee' dram'.

Merry Christmas!
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Well, Moot... I can only imagine how your face lit up when you got me! :)

Here we go, I opened Sonny's first
    C7EJU1Z.jpg
    Which just about gave it away! <3 <3 <3

Then we went here
    W7kEc1b.jpg
    And it confused me at first but then I saw the goat and, it's Supermarket Shriek! Yass!

Then the motherload
    rlggFHF.jpg
    A whole load of awesome country records, complete with post-its of track recs. I opened these in front of my mum who was amazed I knew who half of them were! We're both gonna enjoy listening to these!

And finally, the best bit..
    SPSSHeG.jpg

A danclarke Outrun print!!!! Fffffffuuuuuuucccckkkk!!! I've wanted this for ages!

Moot, thanks so much man. Amazing gifts. Can't stop beaming. The fucking Brambs photo hahahaha, I just love it.
  • ...as gav tore open the paper he uttered the immortal words, "..is it?....is it Outrun?".
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    So have to say this thread the best and my present from my Santa has knocked it out of the park. Particularly special this year as I'm Billy no-mates and it was my only present to open until I get to my daughters, so thanks Santa. Anyway onto the pics. This is such an amazingly thoughtful piece of art containing some of favourite things, with references to Star Wars, Firefly, BSG, Slay The Spire, Destiny, Mass Effect, Bladerunner and more. Top work Santa, it's already found a space on my wall :-) EDIT - Just read the OP - Thanks NINA (you always do great presents, but this was simply amazing!) ... IMG-3677.jpg

That's fucking awesome.
  • Where is that art from?! So good.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I’m just getting up. Will open in a bit.
  • Oh man, amazing scenes in here!
    Love that artwork Nina sent.
  • Dear Santa, I haven't looked up who you are yet, but I love you very much. Bojack pin and Mr Peanut Butter, kitty cat lace locks going straight on my creps, shout outs to the amazing chocolate selection and of course THEM FUCKIN MINIS!!! Contrary to your lovely card, I fully intend to paint these disgusting rotty bois up in the livery of my current handsome men. They can be honorary deviants in waiting.

GqxXVuG.jpg

Also received this "from" my little baby niece. The eye mist was real.

AjOxcjO.jpg
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • I miss Jim. Hope he comes back some day.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • OMG BRAMBS PRESENT TO SONNY MUH HEART.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • @ShabbyMcrabby you absolute legend. Thank you so much dude, made my Christmas! I'll get right on those minis as my next project!
  • Oh these are wonderful to see! You’ve all outdone yourselves!
    Syph, you’re awesome! Thank you :)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Need to say....
    Spoiler:

And again, a huge thank you to YourFavouriteUncle for his exceptional work, and remarkable patience in organizing everything this year. :]
  • So, I have a box!

u0tCjTD.jpg

and inside the box there are presents!

eXgahhh.jpg

R7JRwme.jpg

This is exciting!

BKW9xGj.jpg

OOOOOH!
    I've got a fancy bottle of Tequila, and the worlds biggest Malteaser, and a couple of packets of cigarettes, and some chocolate coins, and an XBox gift card!!!!
    I don't get actual presents from anyone anymore, so this is all super lovely and hugely appreciated!

THANK YOU SANTA!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Here we go...

In spoilers cos lots of pics
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!