LOCKDOWN. THE DRAW IS MADE. 2019 BNB SECRET SANTA GIFTATHON. It's finally here!
  • @RedDave2, thanks so much!!!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • FFS
  • 2-D3-F9-A28-1-A96-48-A7-92-AB-3-AB1-FF31-A6-EE.jpg
    9-D6-F27-A3-DF01-4632-ABD9-6-D683-FBDFF74.jpg

This is pretty damn awesome. I’ve been jonesing for a new football shirt as my og league 1 one is starting to fall apart a bit.

Thank you very much Santa :) :) :)
  • Need to say....
    Spoiler:

And again, a huge thank you to YourFavouriteUncle for his exceptional work, and remarkable patience in organizing everything this year. :]

Haha, I picked up the hat for you when I was in Toronto last month- hoped it wasn't the kind of faux-pas equivalent to buying Gav a Celtic scarf or something. We were meant to catch a Raptors game but it fell on the night we were flying out so watched them in the airport and settled for seeing the Leafs in the hockey instead. Give Michael a good stab from all of us.

I opened my gifts this morning before embarking on a 4-mile walk across the city to see my dad. Needless to say they're wonderful, I'll post pics when I can pick myself up and walk home.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Oh man, a brilliant haul!

Cool X-Wing mini that’ll take pride of place with my other Star Wars stuff and an awesome looking history of DC book.

lXZK76a.jpg

A box of puzzles (challenges already laid down to see who can solve the fastest) and tasty looking Turkish treats.

n4Chz7M.jpg

And then this beauty! Love this photo of Moonface and I had a good laugh when I figured out what it was. Tor loves it and has already said we should get it framed :)

BkE6LyN.jpg

You’re a legend, Santa! I appreciate my infrequent posting probably doesn’t make it that easy but you absolutely nailed it.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Amazing stuff all round! Top work, threaders...
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Just spotted the reveals are up. Huge thanks for all the gifts, Jon. The halva should’ve been a clue ;)
    Top work and all very much appreciated. Cheers!
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Outstanding efforts all round again this year. The best thread!
  • Moonface jigsaw ahahaha top work.
  • And you're welcome Gav my man. I originally cut out a huge card overlay that just revealed a small window of the poster, but I didn't want to bugger the original up by sticking it overy the top so all my careful cutting was for nothing.
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Gift Get!

I received a box containing some mysterious parcels.....

AFXJ9A5.jpg

Once of which had a mysterious note attached

59aXMqi.jpg

They turned out to be:

MqwEdnz.jpg

Some Rebots for one of my (many - I have a minis problem) factions in Infinity - I shall very much look forward to building and painting those.
    A couple of Dredd-related comics, I am sure as an intro after I had said I had never gotten into it!
    Old sci-fi books - you can never have enough reading material, especially of the pulp novel type :)
    And Finally the emergency item, a spin down Giant D20 - There are many occasions where this would be necessary!

Thank you so much @Roujin - I know I haven't posted much here recently so didn't give a great deal to go on, so you knocked it way out of the park!
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Gremill wrote:
    Great efforts all round folks - that Mr Jalco art is stunning! Opened SS and was well impressed by the choices: DYGJOO1.jpg Thanks Santa!

Hope you enjoy them - As I said in the proxy message, there is a small Aussie fun present coming in the New Year too - I was too badly organised to get it out before the last post deadline so I thought I would wait until the Christmas rush has died down :)
  • @Questor You're more than welcome buddy! Hope you have a merry xmas and a happy new year!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Just got to open mine. This is an amazing haul. Really impressed with all of this stuff.

Death Stranding*, PS coasters, Dark Souls art book, Zelda mug, choc coins and card. Top stalking.

PYNLIel.jpg

* Should point out I actually bought DS just last week and was told via Uncle I needed to take it back. I've swapped it for Control now.
  • @g.man Thanks so much for all the gifts. You should do this more often.
  • Heh. You're very welcome Jon. Merry Christmas!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Cosby wrote:
    Just spotted the reveals are up. Huge thanks for all the gifts, Jon. The halva should’ve been a clue ;) Top work and all very much appreciated. Cheers!
    Glad you liked it. Had to be careful to not give anything away when we were talking about it the other night.

I was particularly happy with the way the jigsaw turned out. Hope it took a while for the penny to drop.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    @RedDave2, thanks so much!!!

You're very welcome but I have to give huge credit to @andy for helping me out with the wrapping (and delivery) . He took a somewhat jokey suggestion and ran with it. All the way to the endzone.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Managed to sneakily reveal one gift before Mrs Elm‘s home from work and I’m blown away; thank you Santa! As a massive foodie, a voucher for the big set lunch for 2 at my absolute favourite restaurant is completely perfect!!

Haven’t looked in the spoilers yet, will do when my other half’s home and I open the last bit.

q6nZjRH.jpg
  • Christmas time is upon us!

I have been bestowed an honourary MSC membership, and also been given a bunch of STINKING BULLS which don't come in an exciting box, but they are exciting models. One of them has an axe the size of a man! Delightful!

hank you very much Reg!
    [Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/e63X9HG.jpg)
  • Quick post before I hit the road for family mealtime in Edinburgh …

You’re all amazing and this thread so best.

My Santa (I haven’t even tried to guess who it was yet) has knocked it out of the park!

z946Vnz.jpg

Some highlights …

nbmWouI.jpg

4HSIbKX.jpg

2XRcKq5.jpg

priTsSY.jpg

A set of artist pens and sexy drawing paper to make me feel inferior to DarthJim’s stellar effort up above, toys to build, inspiration, a genuinely ace book on creativity, seriously flash playing cards … and the Gibson version on Alien 3 is fucking INSPIRED.

And that Christmas card. Outstanding.

THANKS SANTA.
  • Some top tier trolling from Nina to get Jim to make a Christmas present. Thumbs up. 
    Spoiler:
  • Iv just been in pub with my kojima mask on,
    No one knew who I was..... Fucking genius!
    I love my santa whoever it is.
  • Were you in the cardboard box at the time?
  • Were you in the cardboard box at the time?

Giving me ideas for later pal,
    Just made a bandana too.
  • Some top tier trolling from Nina to get Jim to make a Christmas present. Thumbs up. 
    Spoiler:

Yep, incredible scenes. Jim’s been bursting to tell all his Twitter followers what he was working on, but Nina swore him to secrecy. Jim’s had as much pleasure out of this as the actual recipient!
  • Happy Birthday Davie!

best wishes

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Sheesh guys. I don’t know if you can fully appreciate how good this all feels when you’ve been the organiser. You probably don’t really do a great deal really but I’ve lived in a perpetual state of fear of this being the year that it all fucks up and collapsed because I haven’t done something well enough. The fact that it hasn’t? Well, again, thanks so much for all your efforts. I’m sorry it wasn’t totally faultless for the one forumite (srsly, properly, sorry) but this is just fantastic to see you all boshhong about together.

Thank you all and a very very Merry Christmas.
  • Thank you a billion for organising. Xxxxx

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!