LOCKDOWN. THE DRAW IS MADE. 2019 BNB SECRET SANTA GIFTATHON. It's finally here!
  • First of all apologies to my SS for missing the delivery and dragging this whole xmas thing out a bit.

But, was worth the wait, just look at this chonky bastard...

YhQbwJa.jpg

Omar Days, what's inside?..

eQc9vgw.jpg

Fuck me, it's a xmas miracle...

jkk3vpK.jpg

Omar Sharif Days! What a haul :) I think my gf is jealous. A bottle of Mad Dog, a pair of buds (mine are shite, well played), a Beautiful South book (always been an overlooked band imo) a fantastic Bojack t-shirt and an amazing Army of Darkness (The Medieval Dead) cushion!

I actually couldn't quite figure out what the cushion was until I unwrapped the insert :)

Boris, thank you so much my man, your a shining example of why this thread, and this forum, are the best things on the internet. Much appreciated, sorry for causing any panic with the delivery, and damn I need to up my game next year for my victim :)

Merry xmas everyone!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Anytime man! Merry Christmas.

The buds are for the Quest btw, enjoy :-)
  • Aha! I was going to fire up the quest later, very thoughtful :)

What a forum, love you guys.
  • Quality.

Was going to pm everyone involved to secretly scope for a collection for uncle, but saving people any awkwardness of replying if money's tight or whatever, any individuals interested in chipping in for a voucher please drop me a pm. Even a quid each would get him a nice little eshop bonus, was a top effort this year. No pressure/obligation.

Obviously if he says it's unnecessary we'll just ignore him.
  • The cushion is excellent and is being thoroughly enjoyed as we speak, as is the mad dog.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Ha didn’t think you’d actually drink the mad dog!

Let me know if the buds are any good, I may get myself a pair for the quest.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Quality.

Was going to pm everyone involved to secretly scope for a collection for uncle, but shaving people any awkwardness of replying if money's tight or whatever, any individuals interested in chipping in for a voucher please drop me a pm. Even a quid each would get him a nice little eshop bonus, was a top effort this year. No pressure/obligation.

Obviously if he says it's unnecessary we'll just ignore him.

I'm up for that, where do I send it?
    Gamertag: gremill
  • He doesn't deserve Johnson.
  • Bit late but finally getting around to putting up a picture of the gifts I recieved. Thanks to my santa, that was a big ol' box to send overseas.

I can't believe you sent me a mega drive :o

0C6AJZe.jpg

Not pictured are a selection box and some chocolate coins.
  • Also does anyone know what two of these pins I recieved are? I don't know the two on the left.

C4JhhHN.jpg
  • Huh. Jack Wills was the answer to a question in Trivial Pursuit over Christmas too. 

I hadn't heard of it before then.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Was going to pm everyone involved to secretly scope for a collection for uncle, but saving people any awkwardness of replying if money's tight or whatever, any individuals interested in chipping in for a voucher please drop me a pm. Even a quid each would get him a nice little eshop bonus, was a top effort this year. No pressure/obligation. Obviously if he says it's unnecessary we'll just ignore him.

Will leave this open until Sunday then declare.  Much like Whiskers it's a nice little kitty so far.
  • Many thanks all, will convert donations to a voucher. Lovely stuff.
  • Sheesh! I’d just like to thank everyone involved this year. Moot has sent me the e-shop codes and frankly I’m a bit overwhelmed. Cheers everyone and good luck for the year ahead.

• You did good, uncle. Top dude.
  • Aye, a grand job well done by Uncle. Mission accomplished. Thread unstickied.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Hey Syph! Rocking the shirt today mate! Thanks again :)

LJYjL5x.jpg
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Happy 2020!

At the risk of unsecreting the santa, I've been out of the thread due to a bit of a delay, partially because my missus was over, and in larger part by being stone broke.

I said I wouldn't come in till I had sent on my stuff... So eh yeah... It's 2020 now, sorry!

Ok apologies over an done with I finally opened my presents, I'm taking down the tree and its finally time, so one last bit of Christmas cheer!

OZlODCz.jpg

l7ZFxiY.jpg

jsu5Y98.jpg
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • Jesus wept. They’re quite the gifts.  Well played your Santa.
  • Fantastic gift thank you very much, clearly you know my tastes well. Really nostalgic to flick though the MegaDrive artbook love it.

I'm a veteran of the Original Console war, which we won, and the Wikipedia edit war over the Title of this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sega_Genesis which we lost, fucking Yanks.

The MegaDrive SFV special edition game boxis something else though, absolute madman territory.
    Great job on the edit, perfect match for the original style boxes. And Ryu looks fucking handsome

Inside is a jigsaw so, when I get the table cleaned I'll give it a go!

Sorry for the delay in opening/sending presents, I didn't feel it was right to open until I had sent on mine fully.

moEv8o4.jpg
    Wind Waker is a bad game
  • No harm, no foul Cap. Merry Christmas mate.
  • I kinda like when you get an excuse to spread Christmas out for a bit longer. 

Fuck it, I’m calling tonight Christmas Extra Time. Opening a bottle of red wine and scoffing some leftover Christmas chocolates. Merry Christmas Kneecap! Knew you’d be back eventually.
  • Ooooh! I have a parcel!

HDXMaAM.jpg

It's certainly well wrapped.
    What could it be????

ZjuvadF.jpg

OOOOOOOOH! It's an awesome looking bottle of Irish whiskey with a couple of swish glasses to match!

Sg00f86.jpg

NW2t2OA.jpg

This is just lovely! I know my Secret Santa was strapped for cash at Christmas, so it was super nice of him to send me this present in the New Year.

thank you very very much Kneecap, and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!
  • Indeed! I'm looking forward to cracking this one open. :)
  • Fantastic :)
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Brilliant. Gotta have that double barrel.
  • That’s some great stuff. Congrats g, and nice job kneecap.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!