LOCKDOWN. THE DRAW IS MADE. 2019 BNB SECRET SANTA GIFTATHON. It's finally here!
  • And my final thing of the day from my very own Christmas present, Mr Whisker...

3ljLnlg.jpg
  • Questor wrote:
    Gremill wrote:
    Great efforts all round folks - that Mr Jalco art is stunning! Opened SS and was well impressed by the choices: DYGJOO1.jpg Thanks Santa!

Hope you enjoy them - As I said in the proxy message, there is a small Aussie fun present coming in the New Year too - I was too badly organised to get it out before the last post deadline so I thought I would wait until the Christmas rush has died down :)

You're a legend - posting from Oz! What a guy.

Your choice of Low was really inspired, you've got great taste in comics... Which I know because I've already got it!
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Standing ovation for uncle, superb effort and very well run.

Top work from Jim, in the unlikely event you're reading this thread, much love.
  • Yeah, top work organising this year Uncle!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • This is my first year doing this and it's been great seeing all the photos (ill post mine later) from everyone. Lovely community spirit and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Big thanks to Uncle for organising, such an appropriate name. You are indeed my favourite.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    JonB wrote:
    Glad you liked it. Had to be careful to not give anything away when we were talking about it the other night. I was particularly happy with the way the jigsaw turned out. Hope it took a while for the penny to drop.

It worked really well. Started from the edges of course and was only when I spotted a piece with his face on that it clicked :D
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    And yes, big thanks to Uncle for organising this year. Stellar job!
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Thanks to everyone’s favourite uncle for sorting Christmas :-)
  • Alright alright alright, my 9 mile walk is behind me so let's take a look.

JJPLyo8.jpg

A nice dramatic keychain, an even nicer Splatoon mug for my morning tea, and the very nice companion book to the British Museum's excellent looking recent manga exhibition, which I'd really wanted to get down to London to see. What a treat! Yoss so boss, thanks pal.
  • Secret Santa, thank you very much for the gifts. Far too generous. Merry Christmas.

hRqhbTf.jpg

CO5PphJ.jpg
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Gremill wrote:
    I think I'd like to do this this year too. It's something that I've been a bit afeared of as I worry that I won't be able to live up tothe frankly amazing gifts that people have given over the years. But I suppose I won't know if I don't try!

I'm in.
    Just happened to come across this post when I was checking page 1 again.

Can safely say you did an amazing job Secret Santa Gremill!
    quKu49x.jpg
    The card is great, Pearl is the best squid sister.

The box with shampoo / soaps is great, everything is Big in America so this will be taken on trips where we can't take much with us (motorcycle)

The book is great, although now I've learned that the park right next to our block is probably haunted and I don't want to volunteer there anymore...

The Monster Hunter sticker is great, B might just let me put it on the Jeep.

Chocolate is always great, specially since I forgot to buy any for myself and shops are closed today.

Thank you so much, also from B who enjoys the book as well.

• Yay! Glad you like it all!
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Cheers Santa.

52lXJ5Y.jpg

SLPsVWq.jpg

wxf89nA.jpg

Elliot has stolen the retro arcade thingy, glass and duck game. So I'm left with the chocolate.

Unfortunately he's also claimed the chocloate so....

... It's all about the kids anyway.

Cheers Santa!

• Nina wrote:
    The box with shampoo / soaps is great...

That Arran Aromatics stuff is really, really lovely. My mate brought me home some soap and shower gel from one holiday, and I bought some soap and shaving soap when I was there earlier this year.

That Mr. Jalco pic is lovely.

Some top gifting going on in here, looks like everyone’s done well. Well organised, Uncle!
  • BEST. THREAD.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • @frantic: some stuff still never arrived that ne and the fiancee orderd so if and when it all does il send the rest too.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Aha, reveals are here.  
    Spoiler:

You're welcome man! Glad it's well received
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    digi wrote:
    @frantic: some stuff still never arrived that ne and the fiancee orderd so if and when it all does il send the rest too.

I hadn't looked at the Santa yet, didn't feel right on the same day. But now I know! Elliot is made up with nicking my stuff so cheers mate. I'm sure I'll get a go tomorrow at some point :D

• @wookienopants thanks so much!

Haven't had chance to take a decent pic yet, sorry! But very kind getting presents for the whole family.

Orion got an awesome destiny themed vest
    Claire, the wife, got some great bath bombs
    I got..... FORUM TOP TRUMPS! WOOOOOOOO

And finally Harry got the LABO ROBOT KIT! He was absolutely over the moon with that. So pleased.

Will bang a pic up tomorrow when it's a bit calmer.

Thanks again
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Roujin wrote:
    @ShabbyMcrabby you absolute legend. Thank you so much dude, made my Christmas! I'll get right on those minis as my next project!

No worries mate. Glad you like them!

And thanks Dyno! When I saw it was a web game I guessed it might be you :)
  • Questor
    Show networks
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/questornz/

Send message
    Gremill wrote:
     You're a legend - posting from Oz! What a guy. Your choice of Low was really inspired, you've got great taste in comics... Which I know because I've already got it!

Doh!
    I was umming and ahhing between that and The Weather Man
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Beat thread lads, donning it
  • MattyJ wrote:
    @wookienopants thanks so much!

Haven't had chance to take a decent pic yet, sorry! But very kind getting presents for the whole family.

Orion got an awesome destiny themed vest
    Claire, the wife, got some great bath bombs
    I got..... FORUM TOP TRUMPS! WOOOOOOOO

And finally Harry got the LABO ROBOT KIT! He was absolutely over the moon with that. So pleased.

Will bang a pic up tomorrow when it's a bit calmer.

Thanks again

You’re very welcome mate.
    I really wanted to get something that you and Harry can do together, I know that it can occasionally be hard for kids when a new brother or sister come along, sometimes they can feel a bit left out so figured LABO with dad would be a fun thing for you guys.
    :)

Also the Top Trumps is the latest edition with 2019 stats that were accurate as of end of November 2019. :)

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Pics of the Top Trumps please.
  • Your stats are interesting.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Andy wrote:
    Nina wrote:

That Arran Aromatics stuff is really, really lovely. My mate brought me home some soap and shower gel from one holiday, and I bought some soap and shaving soap when I was there earlier this year.
    So it is related to the place you went to on holiday and Gazelle always talks about? Was wondering that. I hope it's not too good because I probably can't find it here!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Gremill wrote:
    Pics of the Top Trumps please.
    Your stats are interesting.

I've been working on my swearing this year.

• Nina wrote:
    Andy wrote:
    Nina wrote:

So it is related to the place you went to on holiday and Gazelle always talks about? Was wondering that. I hope it's not too good because I probably can't find it here!

Yeah, a small island off the West coast of Scotland.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Gremill wrote:
    Pics of the Top Trumps please.
    Your stats are interesting.

I've been working on my swearing this year.

Two of the biggest stat categories are “post count” and “attendance” and in this way you’re kind of a powerhouse of a card Reg
  • Many thanks to my Santa. Will get pics up but last few days have been busy. The Destiny colouring book has many a scribble from Bear (not within the lines because he is 'creative') and I always welcome fancy notebooks to jot ideas down in. Very thoughtful.

Merry Christmas, you lovely. x

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!