The Greatest Hit. RIP
  • Best JT is Dick in a Box, isn’t it?

I’m kidding, but it is catchy.

My winner’s Cry me a River, with Sexyback in second place.

I’m not enough of a fan to go any deeper than a gut reaction. He’s a competent but forgettable pop star to me.
  • He's had a few bangers.

My vote goes to What Goes Around
  • His solo stuff is largely shit for me. I think I did like Man In The Woods though.

It will probably be a collaboration. It's quite hard to look past his songs from SNL, because he is legit hilarious in them, but they might be too tied to the videos, so maybe not.
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    I always hated that bellend tbh. EDIT: It's more an instinctive reaction to seeing someone dressed head-to-toe in denim and immediately throwing them into the mental subsection marked 'dickheads'. Maybe he has good records, I've never really investigated.

imageedit_30_9823008354.jpg
  • The thing with the head to toe in denim: I think they were paid $$$$ by Levis to do that. I’d fucking were a Levi’s hat if they paid me a chunk of change.
  • That was when he was with Britney and still peddling that Disney Club celibacy thing.
    Pre 9/11 America was weird, still is but a different flavour of weird.
  • The boy Timberlake has countless bangers in his catalogue, but this one is head and shoulders above the rest. DAT BASS!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    The thing with the head to toe in denim: I think they were paid $$$$ by Levis to do that. I’d fucking were a Levi’s hat if they paid me a chunk of change.

They used to pay me to carry a placard for them, I am also corporate shill, but hey it was about the easiest job in the world, and got the whole of town to get to know me, and massively improved my early clubbing days
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • I used to like that one g but then I animated a motion graphics movie in time with it. Pretty much animating text to every beat, it is a great song but not so much when I spent a fortnight listening to it in tiny bits.
  • Didn't peg you for a Trolls fan.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    I used to like that one g but then I animated a motion graphics movie in time with it. Pretty much animating text to every beat, it is a great song but not so much when I spent a fortnight listening to it in tiny bits.
    Oooof! I feel your pain.
  • Close 2nd for me is this one that followed me all round Brazil at The World Cup in 2014...

• I have no beef with art meeting (meating, hah) commerce and musicians whoring themselves out, but that McDonald’s jingle is annoying as fuck.
  • 20/20 Experience is an amazing album. Love it. Futuresex/Lovesounds I wasn't as hot on but still has some brilliant tracks. Justified is better than it has any rights to be but that's mainly due to being full of songs the Neptune's wrote for Michael Jackson that he rejected (Seniorita, Take It From Here, Let's Take A Ride, Last Night, Nothing Else).

Anyway, will need to revisit the albums I think to make a final decision!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • This guy has done some really superb popsongs and is also a huge cornball. That's fine.
  • Relistened to a fair bit. Might give Man of the woods another go. With a nod to trolls ost as well the answer is still my love all day everyday.

Those synths and drums through a banging system are epic.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Already got posted, but it's easily Cry Me a River for me. Easy. He's done alright though ol' JT, good job seemingly being a genuinely nice guy and not being a total cunt as far as I can tell.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • ...except when he threw Janet Jackson under the bus at the Super Bowl.
  • I still think she was in on that. Who wears elaborate nipple jewelry under a leather bra and how do you pull off a leather bra cup with your bare hands?
  • Oh, it was definitely a planned thing.
  • Yeah deffo can't not have been planned, I guess they just dramatically underestimated America's desire to never accidentally see part of a woman's breast, accidentally shown on live TV for half a second, so everyone freaked out and the "oops rique wardrobe malfunction there, soz" became "PLEASE DONT CRUSH US BENEATH UR PURITAN MAINSTREAM MEDIA ANVIL OF JUSTICE AMERICA! WE'RE SORRY! WE'RE SSSSSOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!"

Timbo deffo probably could have been more vocal in support of Janet not being the only one on the stage at the time, G makes a good point. Reading up on it now you can see he was speaking out a fair bit about the amount of coverage he wasn't getting, but it seems like he stopped short of actually saying wtf my dudes this is technically my fault.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • He could have done more but it still would have been shouting into the wind with these people. Remember the outrage when The Boss did a knee slide and accidentally wiped outa camera man with his groin?
  • For sure, the media outrage train had already left the station, everyone was just along for the ride regardless of whether they came out in support, said nothing, or tried to blame it on other people. 

Superbowl halftime show notwithstanding, JT, he seems pretty okay. 

*crosses fingers that there are no more stories about to be revealed*
  • Jt also went #alllivesmatter when blm was first starting.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • OH JT. GAD DAMN IT.
  • There's a lot more quality stuff to JT than I gave him credit but much of it doesnt really stick for me. There's a certain maroon 5 quality to a lot of the stuff in my opinion. A bit too pristine? 

Anyway, for me it's rock your body all the way.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I've listened to the links and JT isn't for me. I reckon I enjoyed the Johansson one the most but the video probably helped. He's good at what he does but it's not my thing.
  • I meant to call this over the weekend.
    Last orders.

Decided the next round, moving us away from pop.
  • Nysnc & Nelly for me. A guilty pleasure
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!