AI Dungeon - Grow your own story
  • > You are a clerk in the worst state banking office ever. It is raining. You need to escape this prison of the soul unscathed.
    You decide that you will be a clerk in the worst state banking office ever, and you will escape it unscathed. You are going to have to get out of here as soon as possible.

> You check your equipment.
    You are carrying:
    A bag of coins, a lantern, a map, a key and a pistol.
    You pull out the pistol, aim it at the lock, and fire.

> You run and hide in storage room to avoid the panicked members of staff alarmed by the sudden gunshot.
    You hide in a corner, as three clerks run in panic.
    You wait patiently for them to pass, then move into the hall.

> You look at map.
    You are now at the back of the bank, in the kitchen. The doors to the hall are shut, and the robbers have taken the people hostage in front of them.

> You wait until the robbers have caused enough distraction.
    You move forward, around the corner. The three clerks are standing, terrified, in front of the robbers. The robbers have their rifles pointed at the hostages' heads.

> You tiptoe away, leaving the others to their fate.
    You move quickly, out of the building, and onto the street. You know that if you are caught the bank robbers will kill you as a hostage, and once they have looted the bank they will kill all the hostages.

> You go home, you have escaped the building already.
    You walk quickly, head down, and begin to hope that no one noticed your flight. Once you are a safe distance away from the bank you begin to run.

> You stop running, no one cares about you now.
    You walk along, deep in thought. You think about the man who shouted at you to stop running. You think about the people the robbers forced you to leave behind.

> You stop thinking about those people.
    The rain is getting heavier. The wind has dropped, and it looks as though the storm has passed. You start to walk faster, eager to get home.

> You win.
    The game has ended for you.
  • This owns.
  • The techpriest tells you the joke, and you realize it is quite funny, though quite rude.

> You ask about rudeness in his culture, what are all the swear words.

I got no further this time. I think I broke it. Swear words are hard to invent I guess.
  • It does occasionally invent words, like 'hubraborousness' which I've lost the context to now, but it seems to be a combination of hubris and barbarousness. It made sense in the story at the time as I recall.
  • But just think how amazing this is going to get once you start chucking really massive computational power and datasets at it, proper power of the cloud stuff. I think there's an offline version someone's made, but it needs like 12GB of RAM plus 12 of VRAM for the GPU.
  • Wow. There is so much potential for utter filth.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • Wow. There is so much potential for utter filth.

You have no idea.
  • I love the tangents it goes off on. In the fantasy setting I saved my subjects from marauding soldiers and killed one villain by skinning him alive and wearing the skin as a cloak (he pissed me off).
    The victory celebration was ruined when one of my subjects started laughing at me because I looked ridiculous. Apparently this was because they could all see the mercenary's face on my cloak.
    Feckin genius
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • I downloaded the app version of this, but it doesn't seem anywhere near as good as the web based version.
    Gamertag: gremill

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!