theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    I admitted my second point was speculation in my first response. And yet you're still here banging on about it.

You're not interested in Kinect, you're interested in trying to win some insane battle that only existed in your head.

And I need to step back and look at myself.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    And there we go.  Off on the making up stuff thing again.  You really do need to take a step back and look at yourself, because you are demented.  How long before that actually sinks in and you rethink your attitude?  Onyhoo, before Face sinks another thread I'm out.  In summary: Your first point was wrong, although you won't admit it. Your second point was wrong, which you do admit. Your third point is still confusing, and I'm not the only one to think so.

I admitted my second point was speculation in my first response. And yet you're still here banging on about it.

You're not interested in Kinect, you're interested in trying to win some insane battle that only existed in your head.

And I need to step back and look at myself.
  • You need to step back and do some editing, champ.
  • Also I am not interested in owning Kinect.  Well done.  I think I may have pointed that out in my very first post on the subject today.
  • Could we delete this thread and start again? FFS.
  • Gah 2, return of the Gah. You're a broken man.  I hope your real life isn't as bad as your life here, because it's excruciating to watch a person of apparently decent intelligence spazfuck themselves all over the place.
  • YOU ARE BROKEN TOO.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    Gah 2, return of the Gah. You're a broken man.  I hope your real life isn't as bad as your life here, because it's excruciating to watch a person of apparently decent intelligence spazfuck themselves all over the place.

Speculation.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    It wouldn't be out of the way to just say that comparing the sales of something to the sales of other things in a different area was a bit pointless. The sales of a Kinect are completely dependant on the sales of something else, ie the 360, whereas the sales of a 360 (or PS3 or 3DS or Wii or Vita) aren't reliant on the sales of anything else. You might as well compare the Wii Fit Board to the console sales charts.

So I am another one that didn't understand point 1. I don't mind somebody posting based on speculation (a lot of posts here are based on speculation) so I think point 2 is a valid post whether I agree with what you wrote or not. With regard to point 3 I am probably more confused than Unlikely as I haven't got the faintest idea what you meant by it?
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Gah 2, return of the Gah. You're a broken man.  I hope your real life isn't as bad as your life here, because it's excruciating to watch a person of apparently decent intelligence spazfuck themselves all over the place.

Was there really any need for that?

• Mod74 wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:
    Speculation.

No, I really am seeing that.
  • Skondo wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:
    Was there really any need for that?

Was there really any need for anything that's posted here to have been posted?  Pretty deep question.
  • I think you're forgetting the forum rule.
  • I am?  Perhaps you've not been paying attention.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Skondo wrote:
    I think you're forgetting the forum rule.
    Don't talk about the forum rule?
  • @Unlikely

Very little attention to you generally.
  • You're breaking your own rule.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    Unlikely wrote:
    Speculation.
    No, I really am seeing that.

People disagree with me here all the time. I'm more than used to it.

You're the one that spazzes out and lights the insult cannon the second anyone dares to challenge you. You get away with it most of the time because "that's just Unlikely", well I'm not in the mood today.
  • Sometimes this place confuses me very much.
  • Moto70 wrote:
    It wouldn't be out of the way to just say that comparing the sales of something to the sales of other things in a different area was a bit pointless. The sales of a Kinect are completely dependant on the sales of something else, ie the 360, whereas the sales of a 360 (or PS3 or 3DS or Wii or Vita) aren't reliant on the sales of anything else. You might as well compare the Wii Fit Board to the console sales charts.

I wrote a brief bit a page back but it seems to have been buried in shit.

Long and short of it, there are few things to compare the success of Kinect to, so consoles are a reasonable comparison if ultimately a bit flawed.
  • Who cares. Kinect is shit.

:D

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii

Send message
    Moto70 wrote:
    I wrote a brief bit a page back but it seems to have been buried in shit. Long and short of it, there are few things to compare the success of Kinect to sales consoles are a reasonable comparison if ultimately a bit flawed.

It's not a great comparison, because hey, it isn't a console. Apologies if this is news to anyone, I could have broke it to you more gently.

It is a comparison of things video gamers buy. But as Moto said the WiiFit board would have been a much better one.
  • Can we get this back to ham/salmon ffs.
  • @Unlikely sorry, here and in the coffee thread, you're being a dick today, you've fucked off Beano, Mod and Skondo already. Just do the ignore thing if you think someone's making sweeping generalisations.
  • I like ham, and I like Salmon.

I don't really like them in cans tho

g.man
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    +1 g man.
  • Thing I really hate is CANNED TUNA.

bad aids that

g.man
  • I hate conference calls with lawyers and actuaries. This thread is much better fun.

Don't tell my manager.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!