PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Nope and yep.

Once Watson streaked away it was pretty clear he had it.  I have little time for the B'low these days.  The coaches award should be the revered award as it's possibly the only one with any credibility.

Big Jim.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Still enjoy the brownlow. been getting together with High school buddies every year for 20 years to watch it. have a bit of a wager. Everyone picks who they think will get the most votes for each team, and the person with the most total votes wins. Makes it much more interesting. Always comes down to guessing right on the shit teams or going for the secondary players on good teams. Everyone picks the favs, so in this case, cotchin, watson, etc. but for teams like carlton, for instance, do you go Judd or Murphy, or hope someone else snuck some more votes. Who the hell do you pick for Port?

Funniest pick for me this year: Was struggling with a pick for North: Noticed Scott Thomson getting a mention. had forgotten the Adelaide Thomson, and already gone with Dangerfield (who came home with a wet sail), so ended up with the North backman of headlocking Hall fame. last 2 games of the season 3 votes. lols!!!!
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • O m g.
  • I'm still in shock, tbh.

Half the team playing on one leg, not one but two comebacks, lost just about every statistical category (except the one that matters) and yet here we are. Unbelievable.

O'Keefe or McVeigh would have been worthy N Smith winners. Happy with O'Keefe. Special mentions have to go to Goodes (goals and goal involvements off the charts, and he just crashed through packs once he new his lateral movement was shot), Hannerbery (after a shaky start, that mark), Pyke was sensational (again, after a shaky start), Bolton didn't do much, but he's playing on a leg that needs a reco ffs!!!) L R T was mister fix it, Shaw was sensational down back. In fact they all were. Kennedy was kinda quiet, by his standards, but still had 25+ and 2 goals.

Just incredible.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Was at a GF party with 50+ people, mainly Swans supporting (simply because no-one likes Hawthorn) and when the Swans were sewing it up in the last we were roaring.  Congrats!
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Swans played superior team football.  Hawks were individual by far, specially Franklin.  3 goals from 9 shots is not good enough and will taint his legacy.
  • Congratulations face.

That was awesome!  Second quarter was just beautiful.

Still have no idea how malcheski's goal went in btw, brilliant stuff
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    That goal was unbelievable. Shame about 7's rubbish commentary throughout.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Not sure if the exact time link thing will work but if not, jump to 23:53 for a monstrous Ablett torp.  In fact, watch the whole thing.  And part one.  And part three.  Some absolutely ridiculous stuff in there, kudos to the man that put these together.  If you've not seen Ablett at his peak, take a sickie and settle in.  Chronicles his entire career more or less.

Edit: so it doesn't seem to work, ergo full vid posted.

Sod it, the rest below.
    Part 1:

Part 3:
  • YABALEEETT!!!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Must be the off-season.

McSrsly, human highlight reel.  A freak.
  • Does anyone know any good pun insults you can do for Kurt Tippett?

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/149279/default.aspx
    ATM I'm leaning towards Kunt Tippett but you can't really reel that out in polite company so i dunno.
    In any case hopefully Darren Milburn teaches graham johncock how to clean him up when crows play swans next year.
  • lols. It was a nice way to wake up, I must say.
  • was definitely a surprise - i (wrongly) assumed his management were mentioning sydney and collingwood to push his salary up a little.

turns out 'i'm homesick' was just a polite way of saying 'adelaide is a shithole' i guess, haha

anyway, will be interesting to see see what the trade will end up being - i'm assuming the likes of kennedy/jetta/jack would be off limits.  hopefully you can take richard tambling off our hands as a sign of good faith.
  • Free agency my friend. I think you're getting picks. Sydney may have to lose players for cap space, but I don't think they have to go to Adelaide.

Tambling, lols. Although he's just the sort of player who'd go to sydney and find a home. (Sup Morton)
  • Luckily* Kurt isn't eligible for free agency, so they'll have to do a deal the old fashioned way.

After having a look on the afl website, i'd forgotten that trade week is now trade month, we probably won't find out what's going to happen for another 3 weeks! This has already been dragging on long enough for me, might have to avoid all football news until the deal's finalised.

*well, not really 'luckily', but you know what i mean.
  • PS hopefully we get a couple of appaling photoshop attempts before the saga draws to a close though.

aker1.jpg

There were a couple of ripper Chris Judd ones as well but I can't find them right now.
  • heh.

Yeah, thought tippet was out of contract. My bad.

Could well go on a few weeks. Hopefully sydney rope in another club and minimise the chance of giving up too many players. I'm happy to get tippet, but don't want to lose too much.

Lake to the Hawks is a good deal for them. He needs to stay healthy, but they're up and about, so the probably 2 good seasons he could give them is worth it.

Dogs are pretty well gutted now though. Young 'uns need to come through ASAP. Gia is old, Cooney has one leg, Higgins has underperformed, and the rest, outside of Griffen, are honest but not match winners (at least not enough to get them near finals). Next season could be very nasty for them.
  • 3 weeks of trades. Boring until some get done.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Facewon wrote:
    3 weeks of trades. Boring until some get done.
    WATCH THE ABLETT VIDJOES just a suggestion

Hope we get Caddy.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Aaaand we did, yeow.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    "Caddy shacks up with Cats"
    "Another Stringer to Geelong's bow"
    Jesus christ, the football media and their punshiteful headlines arrh "Lake full of confidence" I mean for fucks sake.
  • You know someone's been sitting on that Caddyshack pun for MONTHS.

Do you remember a few years back when Jarrod Waite's father passed away so (Herald Sun, I think (assume)) ran with the heading 'Waite Loss'?

Ah well at least they didn't go with 'Dead Waite' like they must have been tempted to do
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Awful.  "The Waite Is Over"
  • So now I'm reading that Collingwood could make a play at Tippet. wtaf.

Dawes to Melbourne seems a good move for all concerned. Melbourne seem to me like they're going to tread water for a while yet though. Unless Watts stays in the gym all summer and turns into a monster. Malony is off to Brisbane, seems like a big hole for their midfield. Dawes and Clark up forward is a good combo, but who's gonna get the abll to them? Glad they got Viney jnr, but he's in and under moreso, I believe.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Dawes has got one good shot at this and he's gone if it doesn't happen for him.  Moloney and Rich on either side of the circle could be more than handy.
    Facewon wrote:
    Dawes and Clark up forward is a good combo.
    Indeed.

• Good pick ups for the cats. Rivers isn't scarlett, but he's no slouch.
  • Ah, apparently the Crows are chasing Jesse White from us. That makes sense. I'm surprised he hasn't been given more of a chance. He seems built for a tall forward role.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!