The TV you like thread
  • Hahaha.

My favorite bit in AD is when the fonz does the comb in the mirror bit.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Also watching Veep, after a shaky start it has really hit its stride in eps 3 and 4, some genuine lol moments in them.
    Things can only get better.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    If you haven't, and you better have had, watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    If you haven't, and you better have had, watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

It's on my to watch list for sure, along with Community.
    Things can only get better.
  • Ignore community. Go for philadelphia ASAP. I loved it wayyyyyy before anyone else here!
  • Game of Thrones...is it really as good as people say it is? I'm debating whether to start watching it.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I loved it way back in 2011.

Oh yeah.

But then I love Breaking Bad first so in your (rather sexy herp) face.

EDIT: FFS Women. Hallo btw.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Also, your avatar appears to be of nothing, but that may be down to my large intake of cider.
  • Also, your avatar appears to be of nothing, but that may be down to my large intake of cider.

The 'drag to fit' option for avatars from profile pictures doesn't seem to work on a Mac and I rapidly got bored of trying to fix it. 

That or you've had too much cider and it's really some crazy abstract image.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I shall do a double take in the morning.
  • EVERYONE STOP GETTING PARTRIDGE WRONG.
    Edit: oh wrong page. It looks like its stopped for the time being.

@Lawro - yeah skip ahead to the next series. The Day Today and KMKY haven't aged well.

• Looks a bit over familiar, the serial killer genre has been pretty well explored since Manhunter. Kevin Williamson is usually an entertaining writer, although this doesn't look at all funny or knowing, which is his strength. Bacon and Purefoy make it worth a shot.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    mannaboy wrote:
    my only problem is that it took me 20 episodes to realize the next episode bits at the end are fake and I shouldn't be skipping them, ffs.

I did exactly that, though I think it was about ep 8 I realised. Loose seal still makes me chuckle to my self.
  • monkey wrote:
    EVERYONE STOP GETTING PARTRIDGE WRONG.
    Edit: oh wrong page. It looks like its stopped for the time being.

@Lawro - yeah skip ahead to the next series. The Day Today and KMKY haven't aged well.

I watched the Paris episode Tempy linked, last night. It made up for the crap so far.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    It won't hurt to watch them and it does set-up the following series.
  • The cockney gangster episode is also quality iirc.
  • Bloody hell! Has anyone watched game of thrones yet?! Jeeeesus someone's gone a bit too far.

You mean the bit where him of the Iron Islands unveils the 
    Spoiler:
    Just trying to terrify the local populace isn't he?
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • g.man wrote:
    It's on Ch5 right now.
    Watch it... some way to finish the first show :O
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • T'was good indeed.

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    Bloody hell! Has anyone watched game of thrones yet?! Jeeeesus someone's gone a bit too far.

You mean the bit where him of the Iron Islands unveils the 
    Spoiler:
    Just trying to terrify the local populace isn't he?

That's the one! The look on his face though! Or do you think that wad the shame of having to stoop so low to hide his iniquities? ... Did I use that word right?

Cannot wait to see what this is all building up to. But also don't want it to end and the looong waiting for another season to begin.
  • I envy you.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • @handsofblue - talking of people taking things too far, 
    Spoiler:
    @RasDam - I'm just downloading the streams on my PC and watchin' them on me Xbox, feck subscribing to Sky.  Mind you, I've just bought the first series boxset so that makes it all ok....
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Ooh forgot about that. I think I was pushing it out of my mind. Bloody things kinda freaked me out a little. Certainly wasn't expecting it either.

I like the wildling. She's funny and tricksy.
    Spoiler:
  • It's not a spoiler to say that in the book he lets her go. The show made a mess of that whole willing scene in my opinion.
  • Just watched the first episode of the second series of The Walking Dead (thank you G.man for pointing out that it was on!). My God the opening was tense! And the ending of the episode was fantastic and a real shock. Can't wait for next week now.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • oops wrong character - ignore me.
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Just watched the first episode of the second series of The Walking Dead (thank you G.man for pointing out that it was on!). My God the opening was tense! And the ending of the episode was fantastic and a real shock. Can't wait for next week now.

So it's recommended?

It's basically episode 7, right?
  • Yeah pretty much. It had some great tense moments and some nice dialogue between the characters that related to the ending of series one. If you liked the first series then I would recommend.
    Gamertag: aaroncupboard (like the room where you keep towels)
  • I was 'meh' on the first season but will check it out after your recommendation.
  • The 'ewwww' factor is certainly ramped up in season 2.  Ever wanted to know how to find out what a zombie's had for dinner?  Ep7 tells all.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!