Of dreams and night terrors and all such things.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Actually been making bionic legs from a duvet recently. It's a constant engager of lucidity at the moment and a propellant for creating a malleable void.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    If you ruffle it up and stick your head under, you can pretend you're a giant in a cave.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Or a man of average height in a motel shower.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I've been a giant and I'm a short arse, why the fuck would I have a good trip being of average height? That's like 99% of my drms right there.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Be realistic.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    beano wrote:
    I've been a giant and I'm a short arse...

Do you work in the power industry, maybe at some sort of factory?

<applause>
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Well in fucking me, insomnia; you fucking shade.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I was in some confusing Japanese emporium, where a tiny girl apologised for clipping me with her trolley (I think she was running towards the celebrity goods or the things with daft faces; or both). And I spectacularly failed to direct a lovely woman in a red beret to the toilets, despite having just walked through them. She got annoyed with my hang-on-no-wait-a-minute-up-heres and wandered off.

Then I stumbled into a retro corner, where a geezer appeared and started talking about the NES golfing set they had. It was 'proper'. They had a Master System Arcade Stick, which was surprisingly nimble. (Not the actual one - a made-up-in-dreams one.)

Just across from the retro corner was another computery place, with a very tall local with a half-man, half-rock face.

Him - I work on Darius, yes - very good?

Me - Oh, yeah

Him - And Castlevania, do you know?!

Me - Yeah, good games

Him - I do not work this Chipping Mission

Me - Sorry, no, I haven't heard of that one

Turns out he was having trouble with the shipping missions in San Andreas. No Brooks, though. Unless that was him. I was hoping for some help.
  • I rarely have dreams I remember I'm any capacity, or that have any lasting effect or do anything other than crash on the shores of perception as I wake up and are fuzzy little weird things

But lately I've been having anxious fraught dreams I can only really describe as nightmares, with one terrible, vivid one tonight that woke me up be up when it's story logically ended, although I was only a third person observer in sonething unfolding.

Anyway I'm pretty shaken as this is the first time it's happened in decades, and it was so tangible, like watching a film. I feel strange.
  • @Tempy

Could it be because of moving?
  • I guess it could be.

Other theory is that the damp-ish smell in my room is because of a lethal, hallucinogenic spore cluster crowing in a corner I can't get to, and it's invading my brain.
  • Definitely one of the two.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
  • I had a dream i was working in the Ecuadorian embassy. Julian Assange was everyone's bitch and was generally bullied all the staff. "Fuck off, Julian", "My coffee isn't sweet enough, Julian" "go fix the tap, you leaky cunt". Wish i could remember the nickname they all had for him. I laughed so much it woke me up.
  • MuseChick
    Show networks
    Twitter
    MuseChick
    Xbox
    MuseChick
    PSN
    MuseChick
    Steam
    musechick

Send message
    I've been having some properly strange dreams lately. Night before last I dreamt that I was pushing a trolley up a big hill, taking part in some supermarket sweep style thing, then once I was over the top of the hill, it turned into a massive water slide and while i was going down it i said "ah i hate it when hills turn into waterslides", then i flew out into this pool full of grim, leery men, then Steve-O from Jackass came down after me and nearly landed on my head. I got out the pool and realised I was completely naked, panicked and ran around looking for a towel, found one and noticed it was a horrible shade of green. Then I woke up. 

And last night, I had a dream about the forum and that I was reading it with a space hopper shoved up my top, Dark Soldier said something mean about my space hopper and I got a bit sad about it and popped it. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
  • ellie. i dont even. make a game reference at least. 'this is like that dead or alive game with the girls on the beach'
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I recall a dream where I was in a large sewer and there was a large circular grate on the wall and behind the grate were moaning children and behind them appeared a large landshark with human eyes that rose up and leered at me with a terrifyingly wide smile before shredding through the kids like a fishy chainsaw.  Any and all feedback/helplines is/are welcome.
  • That old classic. It's quite common. I think it means you need to start smoking.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It's certainly one of the classics.  I heard it was a sign I needed to post more on tired old forums.
  • Weird night. 

Amongst the several linked fever dreams I was having, generally revolving around escaping from a family of malcontents and their diabolical games, a stand out was being forced to play a game show with about 40 other people. We were all injected with a painkiller to start with, and then one person at a time was randomly selected to drink 5 shots in a row. However, the shots weren't all alcoholic; molten plastic, fire ants, dead bees, bleach, and PVA glue all made an appearance.

I managed to sneak out before my go and escaped the compound.
  • Weird night. 

Amongst the several linked fever dreams I was having, generally revolving around escaping from a family of malcontents and their diabolical games, a stand out was being forced to play a game show with about 40 other people. We were all injected with a painkiller to start with, and then one person at a time was randomly selected to drink 5 shots in a row. However, the shots weren't all alcoholic; molten plastic, fire ants, dead bees, bleach, and PVA glue all made an appearance.

I managed to sneak out before my go and escaped the compound.

You’ve been watching far too many movies.
    My suggestion, go watch some Hey Duggee and realise the world is really lovely
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    That’s great, Tiger, though I’m a little disappointed you shirked your turn.
    Get schwifty.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!