@daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    t6 has a 5gig install on ps3 to make loading practiclly non existent.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Yeah the load times on 360 aren't an issue since MS introduced the ability to install games to the HDD. So that problem has kind of taken care of itself thankfully.

Well, since it's launch week, people are still churning out videos, here's another one from Avoiding the Puddle which shows how it's possible to recover from nosebleed and double over stun.

EDIT: aaaaaaand here's another video from the LUYG guys. This video basically convers the entire combo system, tags, rage, red life management, tag crash, tag assault and universal tag assault bounds.

Triple EDIT: WiiU Edition. HOLY SHITBALLS THIS IS BORDERLINE AMAZING
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Holy cow! The TTT2 Prima Guide is also available in the UK.

I thought this was a US thing only. If anyone is interested its going for about £13 with free delivery on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tekken-Tag-Tournament-Prima-Official/dp/0307895963

The guide includes frame data for the entire cast (probably not the additional 6 characters recently discovered on the disc though), which is a great inclusion and I think a first for a Tekken guide. IIRC contributos include Anakin and Aris and a couple of other well known players. 

It's a bargain quite frankly. Full frame data for 50 odd characters, strategies for general play and character specific stuff like combo/juggle filler all for £13.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • At least madcatz are bringing out WiiU sticks. Imagine this on that WiiU pad!
  • The Tekken Federation site appears to be up and running.

Anyone who's interested can go and sign up at tag2.tekken.com. Once you have created a profile you can link your 360 and Ps3 account to it so you can access all the stat tracking malarky. 

I set up a Mordor Mashup team  but since you can only seem to set up one team per account, I'll leave it to Escape or someone (the triumphant return of Rock?) to set up a B&B team.

If you leave your profile name here I can get you added to the Mordor team, I do not know what this does only that we get to go and pwn face on nubs and level up the team which does something, or something, I dunno, there's a leaderboard and personal glory at stake! Oh and we get our own little forum, which is sort of nice. 

It looks like a really nice idea, it's very similar to the halo and clanforge stuff where it tracks the stats for all your games. 

More video goodness as well, another video from Avoiding the Puddle covering the universal low parry system, which is really handy because most new players tend to get up off the floor by doing a sweep which is super easy to parry. Enjoy!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I may buy this on WiiU. The mushrooms and outfits look amazing.
  • Any news on the MM site? Still says account suspended. Monies needed? I have some.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I may buy this on WiiU. The mushrooms and outfits look amazing.

Zelda punching link in the crotch just before Bowser comes in seems funny to me.

• hylian_elf wrote:
    Any news on the MM site? Still says account suspended. Monies needed? I have some.

Weird. The site is definitely back up, been up for a couple of weeks now.

• RaginScotsman
    Show networks
    PSN
    Psychoboy1
    Steam
    RaginScotsman

Send message
    Wow, what an OP, kudos. I'm still trying to get into Street Fighter X Tekken but since Tekken was "my fighter" right up to and including Tekken 4 (doesn't deserve the brutal criticism) I think I'll be back for this one. Looks hard-core ridiculous and fun-loving in a way that I don't think 4,5 or 6 were. I think I'll be waiting for a price-drop though. I don't know how the hell they think anyone new can get into these modern beat-em ups with their ridonkulous rosters. Being great at a beat em up means knowing everyone's moves. Freakin impossible.

Someone tell us how the guide is if they get it, reviews are iffy.
  • One solid afternoons practice and I'm totally hooked. Looks great, sounds incredible and the creativity on option with tag combos and assaults is awesome. Finally got bounds down (with Alisa at least) and that has made getting wins much easier. 

Ragin, one of the contributors was on Spooky's stream on Wednesday, he was bigging it up (obviously) but I think the main concern is some of the frame data being wrong; I'd assume all the actual tips and opinion would be worth 14 pounds of anybody's money. I have it ordered, (as does Roujin) so I'll (we'll) let you know once it's arrived.
    "In the long run, if you play solid, you'll be a more solid player." Aris Bakhthanians
  • The tag combo system is sublime once it clicks. Spent the last couple of hours mucking about with it, best I could find between Drag and Jack was a 97 damage juggle but I think there's more hiding there if I can fond out what their most damaging juggle enders are.

I'll let you know how the guide is, errors in frame data i can live with as long as they aren't ridiculous, but having the entire 50 character starting lineup's moveset on tap, that's massive.

• Another day another video from ATP.

This one covers the ability for your characters to come in running from a raw tag and therefore access useful stuff like footslides or any of their character specific while running moves. 

• Updated OP with links to WTF Teams and Player Cards. 

Also someone found an situational infinite with Ancient Ogre which seems to have got some people worked up.

That said it requires you to be back to the wall, and be crouching when you get hit by the third kick from Ancient Ogres now aptly named Infinite Kick string.

Also where is Escape, Bear and Badger team needs setting up on the WTF!
  • Boss OP Roujin!

Played this at Pez's this past Saturday and was surprised at how easily I was able to pick it up.  Can't be bothered to put in the required time for most fighters which is why I'm in perma SF:AE mode but this wasn't that difficult.

Might pick this up once I free up more time but I'm only on PSN sadly....  Maybe I'll wait for the Wii U to drop so I can play the MUSHROOMS OF CHAOS mode
  • Hi Crispy. Yeah in terms of controls it's not hard to pick up at all. Less buttons to worry about than AE, no meters, ex, supers or ultras to worry about. There's not even that many difficult links to learn either and even then they only apply to some characters. 

The only real thing that takes learning is knowing how to move about safely and your options for getting up. With the exception of a few characters, juggles don't come anywhere near say King of Fighters level of execution to pull off either. 

Sucks about the PS3, but at least if you do get it for that you can still sign up on the WTF site and join/contribute to the Mordor Mashup/Bear & Badger teams to bask in the collective glory.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I'm here. I mean, it's hardly a Mandrake the Magician cape and slippers appearance, but it'll have to do. I'm gonna text-you-up on Baek, Rouj, but first a bit of a grumble...

I wish I wasn't about to say this, but I'm quite disappointed.

Pair Play's online omission really hit home when I started playing. I could forgive all I'm about to write tenfold had it featured. Niggling whinges first...

Character proportions are awful. A 7-feet tall 'roid mountain was hardly congruous to reality in T6, but Marduk's frame was pretty well-balanced. In Tag 2, Lee's a no-neck, hunch-shouldered, fat-handed twat. I'll be leaving him in his original top because he's the most proportional in it.

Worse than hands are feet; boots are comedy-sized! Costumes are lacking.

Bigger fish...

EWGF tracking is much-improved. Mishimas are likely top-tier again after their uncharacteristic T6 blip. Leccy remained one of the best on-block moves in Rebellion, but the ability to sidestep them led Mishimas to tighten their overall games. Now it's back to being their focus, at the cost of boring bare folk on the end of 'em.

That's a buff, let's talk nerfs.

BAEK BUSINESS

Beloved Baek! FLA SS has been patched out, Rouj! It was a glitch in T6 - unique to that game - that was never intended. But as we all know, glitches have a happy history in fighting games of becoming trademark moves. I was fine with this move because it would only SSR, and it was perfectly punishable when abused. On the upside for Baek players, it was a brilliant evasive tool against bulldoggers. Shame.

Keeping with Baek, they've also removed his JF Sky Rocket - f~f:3. As a very fast mid launcher with great range (delayable between f~f), it was probably my favourite T6 launcher. It remains in a slower form via a DP input, but his BnB follow-up is down from 81 to 75 damage. And I'll talk a little bit about the implications of this in a minute.

The final Baek nerf is that he can no longer Bound opponents with WS 2,1 after a d/b+4. The netcode's finally good enough to alleviate d/b+4's annoyance, and now it won't combo! I think 3,3,3,4 might be all that's on.

/BAEK

Just quickly, Paul's lost his Ultimate Punishment after a tackle. I felt UP was a classic part of Paul's 50:50 DNA. Though he's improved elsewhere, that's not my point.

So going back to Baek's easier and weaker juggle, I feel that's a pointer to potential for wonky tierage down the road. Because wall-carry aside, I can't help but think something's wrong when Baek's hitting 75 for a still-technical juggle, when Paul does 65 for a ranged JF Demo Man. Demo Man's unsafe (praise be), but it's an early indication of damage-levelling capping difficulty's reward. For Baek at least, there's less reward for hard stuff - important if he's solo, and high damage for relatively easy tag combos. (Raven seems to be about 5 down across the board, as well; from a quick play...)

I don't mind nerfs so much, but dumbing down gets my goat. Especially when variety-giving moves are removed or made unviable.

In merging elements of TTT and Rebellion, my first impression is that Tag 2's arrived at a marriage with baggage on both sides. DR remains my favourite for its pure, sharp movement, without Rage and Bound. But while I dislike Bound in principle, it did raise Tekken to its showmanship peak. Unfortunately, it also made for a cheaper, spammier game. From pros as much as anyone.

To end on a major positive, the graphics are by far the best in this genre's town. Arctic Dream is the fuzzy embrace of Christmas Past's woolly arms. Artistic eyes might draw unfavourable comparison to a packed garage of LED garden reindeer. Gaudiness is king, no doubt, but in giving a home to aurora-sailing fat Santas, sledging fat Santas, eating fat Santas and enough bulbs to fire up a Greenpeace meet, it's beautiful. I haven't felt as cosy in a fighter since I enjoyed the icy charms of King George Island.

The reason I love King, is that. After his stellar orphanage work, like.

[edited for twice calling Baek Beak]
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    I will set up the B&B team, yes.

Now for something completely the same.

HOW TO GET UP LIKE MARC ECHO'S CONTENTS

Tap forward as you hit the deck to spring back up, feet first (do this to reduce the damage on King's Giant Swing)
    Or tap away to instantly backroll

Tap 1 or 2 as you land to tech-roll into the background, or 3 or 4 to TR into the foreground (or wait until you're grounded and do the below)
    Hold down and press 1 to side-roll into the foreground, else 1 to side-roll into the background (you can only side-roll once - unless you're hit again, and you can stay grounded after the roll by holding down)

Press 3 for a stand-up low kick (parry punishable - d/f - if predicted)
    Press 4 for a stand-up mid kick (slow enough to be counter-hit interrupted if predicted)

Hold down and press 3 or 4 for a lying-down toe-poke (quite safe; crappy range)
    Hold up to stand and block without doing anything
    Hold forward to roll forward, or back to backroll
    Hold forward or back and press 3+4 to launch a foot dive (massively punishable on block)
    Hold forward or back and press 1+2 to roll into a swallow dive (less punishable than the above due to stun, but very risky)

Each character has moves to catch and punish all of the above, but they're open after a wrong guess. It's often an idea to do nothing in the hope they'll whiff a tech-catch (when they think you're mashing 1/2/3/4 to quickly tech[side]-roll, or they think you'll tech-backroll).

After a whiff, you probably have time to punish with 4; you can neutral stand, for sure. But be careful: smart players tend to be patient enough to pressure you into mistakes (unless you're trapped by a wall, where it usually pays for the upright player to be aggressive). So long as they're not far enough away to punish you with a f~f move, try safely timing a side-roll into a 3 or 4.

If there's a wall behind you then you'd obviously like to roll away from it, but be mindful of telegraphing this in a panic. If you keep getting up with 3, you'll be parried and punished by a good player. You can always mash 4 and hope to get lucky, but once again - you'll be hit first if the other player predicts it. Stay down too long, of course, and you will eat a low.

That's all assuming you're grounded with your face up and feet forward.

OTHER THINGS FOR NEW TEKKEN MANS

Don't worry about frame data. It matters much less than in 2D games because it's slower, so you can categorise moves as slow, medium and fast on sight alone; the fastest move is a 10-frame jab. Beyond that, it's trial-and-error to work out which of your characters' moves have decent priority.

If you're coming from Street Fighter IV, crouching jab (mid) has a similar function. It's a great interrupt if someone's in your grill pressuring with highs, because at close range the majority of mids are a bit slow, so highs and throws are favoured. Magic 4 is when you score a counter-hit with 4 and it launches.

My advice would be to run through the cast and take note of your favourite characters. Then find out their best options for the following situations (I'll use Lee as my example):

Fast punisher, close --- 1~2~4
    Fast punisher, far --- b+1,1,2
    Medium punisher, close --- d/f+2 (most characters' fastest launcher)
    Medium punisher, far --- u/f+4
    Slow punisher, close --- u/f+4
    Slow punisher, far --- f~f+3

(Lee's u/f+4 knee launcher used to be 14 frames. Dunno what it is now, but it's fast enough to punish plenty, and has very good range. Hence its double appearance.)

Mid poke, close --- 3
    Low poke, close --- d+3
    Mid, far --- f~f+3 (safe on block at max range) [this is ideally a tracking move]
    Low, far --- FC d/f~d~d/f+3 (slide)
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Finally, in reply to this:

Because I don't know what the hell I'm doing I can't see much difference, is there a real disparity between characters and what makes the best better than the others?

If you believe early indications, the Mishimas are the best (Kaz, Hei and DJ; maybe Angel), and that's primarily because EWGF is unpunishable on block, does big damage on hit (it's a launcher), is quite hard to duck on reaction (certainly out of a Wavedash), and tracks very well. Tekken 6: BR was very balanced, so don't worry about tiers before bedtime yet.

The Mishimas were demoted from S-tier in Tekken 6 because EWGF tracking was nerfed. But there's really no one thing that makes a character good. Jack has poor movement speed, but he isn't rubbish. Xiaoyu doesn't hit hard; not rubbish. I suppose you could do an aggregate of...

Frames and on-block punishability of each character's high-priority moves
    Damage potential from good lows, if any
    Damage potential from high-crush mids, if any
    Fast tracking moves, if any
    Low-crush launchers (hop-kicks/knees), if any
    Wall damage potential, especially if the character's a juggler (Lee)
    The quality of moves with high stun, if any (Heihachi)
    Quality of ranged mids
    Quality of while-standing (WS) launchers, if any
    Speed of launchers
    Speed of lows
    Quality of haircut
  • OK sorry to drop this after Escape's epic info post, but I played for a few hours last night: I'm out.

Went in training mode, looked at move list and picked one, it was number 175. That's too many, even though I appreciate many are variations.

It's a good game for the utterly dedicated but I feel like the good game part is hiding under complicated new tag mechanics, War and Peace movelists, quirky, un-natural tekken movement that's only going to appeal to the old guard, and the thing that really got me - a comback mechanic that's way more effective than street fighter ultras. Once you're in the very aptly named RAGE MODE you do stupid damge, games can be won with the most innocuous quick punches that suddenly do 20% life. You can work hard and lose it all much easier than SF4, at my level at least.

The wubstep soundtrack really, really began to grate, though it's definitely the prettiest Tekken I've seen. Also, the menu system is totally cluttered and ugly -why can't you unselect a character in local vs, why do you have to select a side to play on instead of just pressing start and so on. Many of the roster are rekins/variations un-noticable to the casual player, and there are few if any fresh looking ones - Jaycee being the exception. Tag mechanics aren't pick up and go. To use them effectively you're going to have to put a lot of time in in the lab, playing solo till you've memorised exactly a 3-4 part sequence. Some people love tinkering on their own in the lab in fighters, I am not one. On that, the training is terrible, no dedicated trials for combos, so you have to pull up a combo list and stick one on the screen - which scrolls in a little text box, making it very hard to follow.

So in summary, great for those that have loved and followed Tekken, utterly alienating for someone hoping for a more accessible Tekken experience.

• That's a shame, although to be honest I think you've written it off before really getting to grips with it. Like I said earlier, this series (to me at least) definitely needs a week just to get to grips with the finer points of moving about, getting up and finding your chosen teams best few moves (not a whole list) and what Bounds etc work best.

I disagree with the characters being too similar, there are definite groups of similar styles but in a game with 50 ish characters you never feel like your slogging through the same few pre-set re-skins. Like you already said, everyone has so many moves anyway, it makes it varied.

The Tag mechnaics definitely take a bit of time (again, more than I think you've really given it) but they click fine once you have spent a bit of time in Practice mode. 

Escape, some games soon? You're about on 360 still yes? Rouj and myself have made a MM team if you want to join. I think Marduk looks absolutely awesome in this tbh. Especially once you've slung some unlocked gear on him. The shadows that break around him on the Oil Rig stage are incredible. In fact this game has the best stages I've seen full stop. The Indonesian one with the shadow puppets in the background is a particular favourite. 

Haven't checked out Lee so much but Duk and Alisa both look awesome, as does Jack's Jeep Transformer (Prowl?) Alt.
    "In the long run, if you play solid, you'll be a more solid player." Aris Bakhthanians
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Want to get this, but I don't even have Xbox right now... Back to Melty Blood for now (when I do get a chance to play anything)...

Think I'll try to make a team of Steve and Bruce though...
    Need to play the game first of course.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Not denying what you say about putting more in to get more out, Pez, it's just that it dodn't give me glimpses of excitement in the few hours I played - all I could see was a huge wall to climb.

I can see it being very rewarding for the dedicated, and I will enjoy watching tournament footage. Willing to give it another shout when it's ten quid, just isn't a £35+ purchase for me.
  • I was going to write a big fuck off riposte to all your comments Nick, but I can't because I will be here for hours.

Most of what you said is bollocks though, which I found surprising coming from you. 

I've been through this with you before, the fact that 175 moves (were you looking at Yoshimitsu or Lei Wulong or something?) exist for a character doesn't mean you need to know them all to be competetive. Most players have a core of 10-30 moves (the fastest/safest) and then dip in and out of the wider move list for variety and keeping opponents off gaurd. 

The tag system has 5 options, raw, tag crash, tag assault, tag affter command launcher/throw and tag after bound during a juggle. That's five things to learn. The mechanic itself involves pressing the tag button in conjunction with another button. That's not a hard mechanic. I haven't played Tag 1 for more than a decade, I learned the tag system from scratch in about 10 minutes thanks to the fight lab.

The movement thing I dont understand, if you are talking about characters backdash cancelling and twitching as they move around, it's not a requirement to be good at the game, I cant do it after being with the series for nearly 15 years, all it means is that if you can do it you can move a more freely than your opponent which gives you a slight advantage. If you are saying you can't play the game becasue you dont like looking at it, then whatever, but that's a dumb reason to write off a game. 

The rage mechanic. It's possible when fighting an enemy team to beat them without activating rage, becasue the Netsu rage mechanic that teams have only activates after a certain number of consecutive hits or damage is dealt in a single combo. So you can knock them down to under 50% with a steady couple of moves, then wait for an opportunity to unload anything that will do 50% and you have killed them without activating rage. For single opponents who have the T6 rage mechanic they only get rage when they are at under 30% health I think. So they are like 1 average punish from death. If they kill you using rage it's because you fucked up and got hit. Theres no fucking chip damage in this game, so if you know how to block all you have to do at the most basic level is wait for the opportunity to kill them off. 

Oh and the clone characters, by my count these are the clones, Alex, Tiger Jackson, Christie, Panda, P.Jack, Marshall Law, Unknown, Angel, Sebastian, Slim Bob, Violet, Michelle Chang.

12 characters. Out of a roster of 60. With the exception of Panda and Christe, all of the above characters are bonus characters and even thoguh they are clones, they still have some differences in their movesets. Sorry there are no new characters outside of Jaycee, but I guess they were too busy implimenting the entire character roster (with the exception of Gon who isn't licensed to Namco) into the game. 

Fuck it, I could go on and on, you don't like the game after one evening, cool. But your post makes you sound like a guy who is a 2D fanboy reeling off the standard stock responses to 3D fighters. It also makes you sound like a massive hypocrite to talk about being put off by what you perceive to be a wall-like learning curve in a game when you are massive fan of Dark Souls!

EDIT: On closer inspectiong this actually is a big fuck off riposte.
  • Well that was unecessarily insulting, just becuase I don't like the game you do. A game that is flawed in ways you want to ignore. I would say that is fanboy behaviour.

I gave an account of what I played, you don't like it so you insult me..fine.

Dark Souls was mentioned only by you, so I'll ignore that argument since it has no relevance to Tekken mechanics. Getting good at neuro-science is somthing hard that I don't wnt to do too, but let's move on since you proved a couple of my points right anyway.
    Most players have a core of 10-30 moves

So they are too long. Glad we agree. Why not get rid of the rest? Variety isn't fun when the variables are dull or useless.
    The tag system has 5 options

With more time I could learn those. I did allude to that, but for a four hour rinse I still had no idea how it was working, so I'll disagree that it's acessible.
    Alex, Tiger Jackson, Christie, Panda, P.Jack, Marshall Law, Unknown, Angel, Sebastian, Slim Bob, Violet, Michelle Chang.

That's a lot of clone characters. Yeah you're right - they were too busy raiding the back catologue to create new designs that might appeal to non-tekken players.
    So you can knock them down to under 50% with a steady couple of moves, then wait for an opportunity to unload anything that will do 50%

A 50% combo is very hard to do, correct me I'm wrong. So beginner/intermidiate players are going to eat a lot of rage deaths. In 4 hours of playing we got rage mode every time.

Just want to also reiterate that I'm disappointed Roujin. You might want to look beyond being upset about your favourite game and not throw insults at me in future. 12/60 characters and we do't have a clone problem was said like a true apologist for bad design, I'm done.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Nick wrote:
    Not denying what you say about putting more in to get more out...

Hmm... I dunno.

One of the great things about Tekken is how it can be enjoyed with much sophistication, at a intermediate level.
    I once pushed Lefty on his reason's for hating the game, and he emphasised an aesthetic concern...

He didn't like the protracted delay between the press of a button and a registered hit. Which is a good point if you're new to the game, I guess.
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Nick, I’m sorry if you’re offended, but you threw out a bunch of the most cliché criticisms that are levelled at 3D fighters in general by people who know nothing about them. That’s not you, hence my surprise, and to be honest annoyance with your summation, you know far more about the genre and how things work than someone who never plays them, so why make such obtuse observations that show little to no forethought?

I’m a fan of Tekken, yes, but I’m not a fanboy, I’ve invested time in a lot of fighters this gen, outside of Tekken - SF3OE, SFIV, SFxT, KoF, SC, VF5.

Your assessment of the move list is an example of what I’m talking about. In your opinion, because most players use a core set, the rest are or should be made redundant because they are rarely used and that move lists like that are a hindrance. But that’s not the case, because at its deepest level Tekken becomes one massive frame data metagame. The larger move lists give you a range of moves at incremental startup frames. If you put the time in (I haven’t ever, not really outside of trying things in matches and seeing what worked), you can learn your most damaging punishers frame for frame against the most common moves used by other characters. So for instance, rather than punishing everything with your fastest 10f string as it’s a good, safe, go to punisher in all situations, you can start using specific, slower but far more damaging or advantageous punishers that either launch, track movement to the sides, cause knockdowns, etc.

There is a lot to learn overall in Tekken, if you were to consider learning everything (which is impossible, I think most top players acknowledge that you can’t learn everything) however that is not the same as saying that you need to learn a lot before you can participate.

I don’t know what your beef with the Dark Souls comment is, that is a game with a renowned learning curve as has been discussed previously. A learning curve is a learning curve, is a learning curve, surely? You enjoyed overcoming the challenges of Lordran, a place filled with many different weapons, many of which are rarely used by most players but have specific little attributes that can be harnessed by those who put the time in to learn the differences between each weapon. It seems like it has a parity with Tekken, no?
  • Terry Cavanagh put it best.
    "I think challenge gets a bad rap. People often confuse it with inaccessibility, but it doesn't have to be that way – a difficult game can be very accessible, like Super Hexagon is.”

We agree Tekken is a challenge to get a handle on. That in itself is not an issue, it's that it is inaccessible.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!