Dark Souls
  • You should play this on switch. I have it on switch and could help you
    Can you help me on Switch?
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Sure. What do you need help with?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • O&S been stuck there for months

• Sure. Tonight might be tricky as I have to put the kids to bed then dinner with my wife and then we're playing Drawful at 9.
    Tomorrow after noon/evening?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Djornson wrote:
    127 posts in here what happened!

10 minutes of gameplay.

I'm very happy. I'll probably spend two months exploring new area for a farming spot before venturing towards whatever horrible fecker awaits.

Peter3C
  • Sure. Tonight might be tricky as I have to put the kids to bed then dinner with my wife and then we're playing Drawful at 9. Tomorrow after noon/evening?
    Aye that would be good - let me know what time you are free

• Do I have you as a friend on switch? If not what's your friend code thingy?
  • If you're on your first play through then the following is one big
    Spoiler:
  • There are more hi lights in the dlc. Many more. Finish the fight.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • hunk wrote:
    There are more hi lights in the dlc. Many more. Finish the fight.

Somewhere yoss looks up and thinks to himself, did someone just reference "finish the fight" out of context of halo? BLASPHEMY.

What a tune btw.

Now i want to play halo.
  • It's Dark Souls.
    I'm sure Yoss loves Dark Souls and would approve.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Everyone loves Dark Souls. /Peppa Pig
  • DLC is very pretty so far but could do with more muddy puddles.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I'm a bit of an expert on Dark Souls.
  • I loved Dark Souls the first time round. One of my fav games ever. Refuse to taint the memories by playing it again.
  • hmmmm wrote:
    DLC is very pretty so far but could do with more muddy puddles.

That caused an actual lol, well done.
  • Kow wrote:
    I'm a bit of an expert on Dark Souls.
    Kow is a clever clogs

• DLC done, Gwyn to go. Memory lane has been an enjoyable one to fight my way along.
  • Played a little after an early finish at work last night. Took my NG+ character to Send Fortress and made some stupid mistakes. Bloody swinging axes
  • That bit reminds me of Monkey Ball. Would be great if you could wreck the snakes using a colourful monkey in a ball.
  • Not a big fan of the tomb of the giants tbh..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Went to artoirias instead. And that fight is a mixture of glorious and wtaf jsut happened
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Why yes stoney.
  • Might as well see what this one bro sl1 nonsense is all about then..
  • Rev wrote:
    Might as well see what this one bro sl1 nonsense is all about then..

It's about pain. Keep us posted! I'm done and dusted for now, level 95, can't imagine shedding 94 of those. Good Luck!
  • Well, capra, taurus, moonlight butterfly, queelag all done.
    Rocking gold hemmed robe, reinforced club +5, pyromancy +9, Hollow shield +5.
    Heading to the depths soon.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!