Weird Stuff (tinfoil hat wearing goons only, please)
  • Halfway through the Jeremy Corbell documentary Hunt for Skinwalker. Corbell is a shite filmproducer, the way he produces it i dont like. The George Knapp original videos in the documentary are much better.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    Haven’t they all packed up and left there now though? Bankrolled no more?
    Not got to the end of the series yet. Two episodes left to go. The ranch is owned by a billionaire so if he wanted ge could fund stuff himself. But i guess he didnt become a billionaire by being so generous.
    He bought the ranch off Bigelow didn't he? Bigelow's findings are confidential still :( Wonder why he gave up the ranch.

Yeh bigalow got it for 200k and sold it for 4.5mil. Bigelow's findings are confidential/classified for reasons unknown. The NIDS scientitsts had to sign NDA agreements. I would hazard a guess that if science can understand what happens there and repeat the results elsewhere, then there are some lucrative commerical aspects to exploit.
    Spoiler:

Oh and dragon is hilarious. What a idiot to call himself dragon.

Classified? By the government? How are they classified?
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    Haven’t they all packed up and left there now though? Bankrolled no more?
    Not got to the end of the series yet. Two episodes left to go. The ranch is owned by a billionaire so if he wanted ge could fund stuff himself. But i guess he didnt become a billionaire by being so generous.
    He bought the ranch off Bigelow didn't he? Bigelow's findings are confidential still :( Wonder why he gave up the ranch.

Yeh bigalow got it for 200k and sold it for 4.5mil. Bigelow's findings are confidential/classified for reasons unknown. The NIDS scientitsts had to sign NDA agreements. I would hazard a guess that if science can understand what happens there and repeat the results elsewhere, then there are some lucrative commerical aspects to exploit.
    Spoiler:

Oh and dragon is hilarious. What a idiot to call himself dragon.

Classified? By the government? How are they classified?

• What’s the DIA?  Did it go MIA in skinwalker?  Bet it was aliens so best call MiB.
  • Woo wee you tin hat wearing goons have really been going off on the weird stuff lately eh? Dat shit tapped yo. And ting.
  • Woo wee you tin hat wearing goons have really been going off on the weird stuff lately eh? Dat shit tapped yo. And ting.

Bruh, da covid thread is where its at. Its been going off mad ting and like. Bombs dropping everywhere.
  • TWest250512.jpg
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • I watched episode 6 last night:

Spoiler:
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • I watched episode 6 last night:

Spoiler:

Cool will watch tonight
  • Hes had a drink?
    PSN - minkymu
  • Bit too much exposition in that email for it to be legit
    PSN - minkymu
  • Minkymu wrote:
    Bit too much exposition in that email for it to be legit
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    It's impossible to determine which emails in that leak have been doctored or fabricated entirely.
  • Well its really weird.

Alternative energy sources definitely exist but are not for sharing. Where the knowledge and or reverse engineered tech for that came from is open to debate.

Tesla, the actual tesla geezer, invented a way to pull useable electricity from the air for free.
    PSN - minkymu
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Why would he bother mentioning all those things they have in common? And things they've done? Those are not details you enclose in a private email, they're for an open letter. There's no way that's actual private correspondence.
  • Kow wrote:
    Why would he bother mentioning all those things they have in common? And things they've done? Those are not details you enclose in a private email, they're for an open letter. There's no way that's actual private correspondence.

Thats what i meant by exposition

PSN - minkymu
  • Minkymu wrote:
    Tesla, the actual tesla geezer, invented a way to pull useable electricity from the air for free.

No he didn’t. He invented a way to transmit electricity without wires. Not a way to magically generate energy from nowhere.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I know, was just repeating a good point.
  • poprock wrote:
    Minkymu wrote:

No he didn’t. He invented a way to transmit electricity without wires. Not a way to magically generate energy from nowhere.

It was blocked because the energy companies could not find a way of making money
    PSN - minkymu
  • My bad I remember the article incorrectly

The energy was created by traditional means and cost money to generate, but Tesla’s tower intended to make it possible to transmit the power for free by creating a channel between the Earth and the ionosphere for anyone to tap into. Aside from needing more money to accomplish this, J.P. Morgan was threatened at the prospect of free energy. After all, he was a titan of his industry in copper, a major conductor of electricity, as well as a capitalist whose work centers around profiting from others.
    PSN - minkymu
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Minkymu wrote:
    Bit too much exposition in that email for it to be legit

Its one of the leaked emails via the hack. So its legit in that sense. Just wierd though. Edgar Mitchell could have drank the coolade later in life.

I like the way he declares he was the 6th man to walk on the moon. This, to me, definitely makes it seem very realistic and therefore ergo san most likely to be definitely true and real. Good stuff.
  • If that were me, I'd not only have it as me email sig, Its how I'd introduce myself to everyone.

Every man who has walked on the moon bar one was born between 1930 and 1935. The odd one out, Alan Shephard is the oldest man to have walked on the moon, and was born in 1923.
  • Mitchell was very much a fruitloop, and as such was unsurprisingly involved in his post-Nasa career with a great many other fruitloops. The email in question was not sent by Mitchell. It was sent by fellow fruitloop Rebecca Hardcastle Wright. Perhaps Mitchell dictated the content to her? Nobody knows, but he certainly didn't send that email, and even if he had, he was on the record as stating that he had no first hand knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrials. Everything he claimed he knew was told to him by unverifiable third parties.
    But you know, crack on folks, cos aliens innit.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • It did remind me of a top trump version of g’s regards sig.

Regards,
    Astronaut AND sixth man to walk on the moon.
  • g.man wrote:
    Mitchell was very much a fruitloop, and as such was unsurprisingly involved in his post-Nasa career with a great many other fruitloops. The email in question was not sent by Mitchell. It was sent by fellow fruitloop Rebecca Hardcastle Wright. Perhaps Mitchell dictated the content to her? Nobody knows, but he certainly didn't send that email, and even if he had, he was on the record as stating that he had no first hand knowledge of the existence of extraterrestrials. Everything he claimed he knew was told to him by unverifiable third parties.
    But you know, crack on folks, cos aliens innit.

Well there you go. Didnt know that.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Need to separate the Fravors from the fruit loops.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • Need to separate the flavours of the fruit loops.

I used to do that as a kid with the cereal. Take the coloured ones out and put them in seperate piles.

• Dinostar77 wrote:
    Well there you go. Didnt know that.
    Snopes is often a useful way to check background on stuff like that: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/john-podesta-discussed-alien-technology-with-former-nasa-astronaut/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!