myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    The more I read about exclusives, trade evolutions and special trade conditions the harder it feels to get it complete. 

Are you around some evening this week @ayns? Just to get it started.

If, by luck, you have a Scraggy / Scrafty with Intimidate (hidden) or Moxie and / or a Gothitelle evolution with Shadow Tag (hidden), that'd be great. Those are the only ones that I'd have planned for my team with the hidden abilities. I probably shouldn't care too much anyway, as I'm never gonna get it to competition level, but we'll see. I've decided I'd want my Obstagoon shiny as well, so that's gonna be a pain.

So if we could trade a Scrafty, Gothitelle and Kommo-O (can be any of their evolutions), and maybe a Deino, Seedot and Rufflet some time this week? I think I would have all the evolveable pokémon then, apart from Swirlix but that seems a special case like Aromatisse.

Did you want to get them back at some point, or are you happy to take whatever I can part with (a lot! )? I have both the destiny knot and everstone, so should be able to breed them if they come with the right ability or nature.

Edit, just got a Scrafty with intimidate through a Max Raid Battle. 4 perfect IV's, just a shame attack is "pretty good", that's one that needs to be best.
  • Hi does anyone who plays Pokémon go have a heracross they could trade with me?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Really hope they would do long distance trading at some point in PoGo, or at least for lucky friend trades...
    (Don't have a heracross either)

Looks pretty fun!
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    DLC is out I think, anyone playing it? Will probably get it after Halloween is done in Animal Crossing.
  • Yeah, I got it - seems cool.

I'm about this week if you need trades - been doing work stuff.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Probably gonna grab the DLC later today, got Zamazenta last night, only have one more battle to do now I think (I lost, as I've swapped out most of my Champions Team by now).

Are you around tomorrow? Was thinking of these:
    Gothitelle, Kommo-O, Deino, Seedot and Rufflet, stats don't matter too much right now. I probably won't get the perfect team anyway, as it's gonna take too much time, will still try and build a couple pokémon, but just focus on getting the cool gigantamax ones to lvl 100.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Finally been getting round to the DLC. I cleared Isle of Armour rather fast (have also nearly got all 151 Digletts) and have started Crown Tundra today. That one certainly seems far more fully fledged and I am getting a whack of good pokeguys
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Do you have Sword or Shield Reg? Or do you and Flora both play so you have all the exclusives already?

Think Nintendo Life also posted some specific pikachu hat codes, need to double check if I can still get those. It's for Sword/Shield I think.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I have shield and flora has sword but we don't really do too much trading. She hasn't touched the dlc because of the Hades game.
  • Pikachu hat codes are useable until 30 Nov, I believe.

I'm about for a bit, but faltering this evening
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Still have plenty of shield pokemon I need to catch and evolve, am at 254 currently.

Let me know what evenings work for you @ayns and I'll see if I can be around.

Also a breeding question, I have a couple scraggy's that have 4 "best" iv's (none of them speed though), if I breed two of those, is there a chance I can get a 5iv scraggy?
    I don't have a 6iv ditto yet, not even sure if I have a 5iv.

(Edit, turns out you can. I now have a 5IV Scraggy, still only decent speed, and I'm not sure if the nature is ok. Might just go with it and work on the next one.)
  • I normally stop breeding at 4iv if it has the nature I want and then bottle cap the last 2 stats if necessary.

Lots of high iv dittos with various natures is well worth farming for.  You're then good with the destiny knot / everstone combo.  

I actually have a shiney 6iv Ditto, but it has no competitive nature (bloody annoying lol).

My evenings are a bit random currently - will try and keep in touch.
  • I've got:

Seedot - 4iv / Jolly / Chlorophyll
    Rufflet - 5iv / Jolly / Keen Eye
    Kommo-o - 1iv / Jolly / Soundproof
    Gothitelle - 4iv / No nature / Frisk
    Deino - 3iv / Jolly / Hustle
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    I think most of the Pokémon I'd want aren't really up there in the competitive meta game, so I'm not sure how far I should take breeding. I just want my team of punks and a team of gigantamax Pokémon for the raids.

Had a hard time getting into raid battles yesterday, always full or disconnected. I'm also trying to avoid the DLC pokémon so that makes my reaction time even more slow.

In no hurry for trading, still got Shield pokémon to add. Got to 269 yesterday. Your list sounds great, are you gonna want them back after I've put them in the nursery with a Ditto? I have plenty of Scraggy for trade now, and quite a few Ponyta. Should really put some in Home, to see if I can help other players with them.
  • You can definitely keep the Rufflet, but if you can return the others it'll save me having to breed them again.  Keep them as long as you want - I don't use them, they just complete the collection.

I know what you mean about breeding with regard to competitive pokemon - I just tend to do it for fun.  The stats are nice to have but it's diminishing returns when you get to the true end game breeding methods.  I was mad for it for a few months, but I've not touched the competitive scene for a while now.

EDIT: About for a few hours now
  • Anyone in London playing Pokémon go?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    It's Pokémon Presents time!!!
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    We've had a montage and now a look at New Pokémon Snap.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I’ll be happy with a Diamond/Pearl remake. That’s where I came to the series.
    Get schwifty.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl coming late 2021.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Pokémon Breath of the Wild?!?!?
  • For a company that has all the money, they don't half make games that look like crap
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Pokémon Legends Arceus. Open world Pokemon I guess?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Weird that Generation VIII seems to have gone down so badly that they largely seem to have chucked it in the bin for the remakes. They almost look more like Let's Go.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    Weird that Generation VIII seems to have gone down so badly that they largely seem to have chucked it in the bin for the remakes. They almost look more like Let's Go.

I assumed it was a Let's Go game. Wasn't it?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Syph79 wrote:
    EvilRedEye wrote:

I assumed it was a Let's Go game. Wasn't it?

Let's Go has different gameplay mechanics, the remakes seem to take after its graphical style though.
  • I was only half watching, saw the visuals and thought they'd just done another Let's Go. It was actually quite popular, wasn't it? I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd done another non-battling Pokemans
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Never did care very much for how Sword/Shield looked, so the retroish look of Diamond/Pearl appeals. Jury’s out on that other one.
    Get schwifty.
  • The arceus thing is genius because it’s now got a legit story reason for some Pokémon not to be in it and the babies will have one less thing to cry about
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Thought it was a fine presentation. Looks like all could be fun, it's the first time I actually took the time to Snap footage and it looks quite playful.

What annoys me is that I can't connect my pokéball plus with Go anymore it seems, I've had it working before on this phone so not sure what went wrong. Just transfered Mew to Shield to at least have the ball empty. Is there a way to update the ball without Let's Go? I can't see it in the switch controller list either.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!