CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Just searching or open lobbies created by myself.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Doesn't our region include Australia? It sounds like a really wide catchment.
  • Kazumi is bae. That is all.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Escape wrote:
    Both PS4, but you won't get much love with that Akuma noise. Rouj and I won't entertain anything above mid-tier. Pro jobbers.

I'm like a prime, Skip-beating Barry Horowitz. Rouj is old Flair. Reg is probably the Brooklyn Brawler.

Correct
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Rouj has gone seriousman; I can feel it. He's labbing the Kickboxer-Van-Damme out of Jack, Sembello's Maniac on as he cranks an exercise bike. Luminous headband. Crocs for grip.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Won't even stream 'til he's found some game breaking combo and a lag switch for when you 1v1 him, scape.

Disgraceful behaviour.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Lagmaster.gif

I'm open to bribes. A bumper box of old-school Dunhills sweets'd do.

Freaky_Fish.jpg

At a push.
  • Hi guys, yes, I agree I am a trash baby and I havent streamed it yet! Don't worry, will be on later with some rusty Jack and baby Kazumi action. 

I have literally forgotten everything. My Jack is being rebuilt from the ground up but I havent had any time to put any serious lab work in so don't get your excuses ready just yet Escape!
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Worth buying?

By that, I mean, is this better than Tekken 6 (which I liked)?
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • The five minutes I played of it were good.

Didn't have the cash flow this month to buy it though.

They better fix online quickly though, or they'll get slated for another sloppy, and massively delayed release.

At least SFV was rushed.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'll pick it up once back from Tokyo. Where I will be playing the arcade version like a real fightmans
  • The connection issue seems mental, like they must have known it was coming. At least the lobby system works, although even that looks weird in use, I'm sure Tag2 had a better system but I can't be arsed to go back and check. Netcode seemed good when I played at weekend though.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Roujin wrote:
    My Jack is being rebuilt from the ground up but I havent had any time to put any serious lab work in so don't get your excuses ready just yet Escape!

Lee's pretty much the same on paper, but his BnB juggle's bugger-hard now. It could be my imagination, but characters fall at noticeably different speeds. For example, I can catch airman Fury semi-reliably with a b+2~f after Lee's 4,u+3 juggle-starter, but Kazuya seems much, much harder. I've never looked into per-character juggle states, so maybe I should, huh.

'Cause in the previous two games, Lee went into B! with f+4,3 whenever he felt like it (making 4,u+3 trivial for the extra damage it gave), else Mist Step b~2,3 for the W!. He still has the latter, but change b~2,3 to b~2,4 for S!. His f+2,1 finisher's maybe a three-frame link, though (or fff+3,4 for a hard knockdown instead of W!), and the first b+2~f after the u+3's another tricky link. Also, you have to dash into the 4,u+3 if you launch with a d/f+2 that's not point-blank.

It's getting the better of me offline, so my best bet online might be to just omit the u+3: launch > 4 > b+2~f... For damage of 57 after 9 hits versus 66 for 10 (off of u/f+4).

How are you finding S!, Rouj? The main Lees agree on getting it out of the way ASAP, but that's because he still has great carry. It probably makes sense for him to S! early for max damage and then carry into an MS b~2,3 ender. Finding that out's my next job.

I'm hoping to find summat with a bit more sting, else Lee's gonna suffer on those infinite stages. He does good W! damage, but his oki's not what it was afterwards.

is this better than Tekken 6

I'm too green to say, and it's too early unless you've been rinsing the cabs. S! currently feels like a nerfed B!, if that strikes you as a good thing.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Don't worry, will be on later with some rusty Jack and baby Kazumi action.

What's Kazumi about? Other than literal tiger uppercuts.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    heh scape
  • Anyone need playing injustice 2? Recommend it?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Staccato nature of MK never appealed to me, tekken got smoother in n out (oo ER) but by all accounts injustice 2 is a good one of them
  • Personally wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. First one was atrocious so I have no confidence second will be any good. The MK games are atrocious too.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • IJ2 is good.

Lots of content, online is smooth, and load times are fantastic.
  • Yeah I heard Injustice 2 is supposed to be pretty decent. I haven't played it but I think it's pretty highly rated by the MK crowd.
    Escape wrote:
    What's Kazumi about? Other than literal tiger uppercuts.

I think she's supposed to be a sort of Mishima, sort of something else. She's got a few of Heihachi's moves from the looks of it, then she seems to have a lot of pretty slow, long range punches, she sort of feels like a weird long range poking character, especially as she has an Akuma style command movement to get in and out and then you just throw tigers at people from full screen. 

I'm enjoying her, but no idea what the fuck I'm really doing with her yet. Also all her customisations are fucking shit, like most of the female cast. No I don't want a bikini, no I don't want fucking hot pants, no I don't want leather fucking chaps, etc. 

In other news I really want to play Miguel as well because they really came through with his character design and also low tier heroics, and also he is basically angry now poongko 24/7. 

Anyone around for games later? May stream, may not, I have had the classic and as soon as I have wound down off work my immune system has given up the ghost and let the germs in. Motherfucker.
  • Was too tempted and picked up T7 yesterday with some CeX bucks. Haven't really gotten into Tekken since 3 (which I played every day for hours for over 2 years straight), am really enjoying this. Online was fucked though. Managed to get into a player match and we just kept rematching, I found my groove with Asuka, who I mained in SFxT. I like her a lot. Was worried I'd stick to Bryan again, which might have bored me since I used him so much in 3.
  • Harada bless for the in match slowmo. So many hilarious unintended consequences, see below:

• Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    It's the oversized flying boots that really made me laugh.
  • Ooooh, just read news that ArcSys are making a Dragonball Z vs fighter. Never liked the lrebiiis games, whoever they were by, I trust ArcSys to do the licence justice. It'll be 3v3 apparently.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Has anyone tried using a Brooks adapter to make a 360 fightstick work on PS4?

I've got an old custom Madcatz SFIV stick and have just been gifted Injustice 2.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    The much better option is to replace its PCB or piggyback a DS4 board to it.

Adaptors are fine, but they've been taken out temporarily by PS4 updates a couple of times.
  • Lots of the lads here use them no problem. They're quick to release new firmware when needed, and just the other day they sent one for free to a guy who bricked his.
  • Which one do people use - the Chronus one?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!