The Grizzly Badger Tail. CH40 The DJR
  • I'm going to kill off people who have left.
    Wonder who is next?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • New chapter this weekend
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • BWA HAH HAAAAAA
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • The DJR stood in his full Dark Souls outfit, he was sporting a Thief Mask, Black sorcerer cloak, giant Gauntlets and Black Knight Leggings. He was holding a longsword in his right hand and a small leather shield in his left.
    He was using his composite bow to take out some of the spambots, but he was always a face to face fighter, not wanting to hide behind buildings or stay in cover. His pulled his Thief mask back so the breeze could flow through his hair, full bodied and lustrous.  
    He looked over at Stone Chalice, who bowed very slightly towards him, obviously in full understanding of what he was about to do.
    TheDJR took a swig from his estus flask, two handed his longsword, fixed his hair quickly, and charged towards the bottle bridge. There would be no time for back stabbing, this was a time for ducking and swiping. He rolled into the first group of chattering spambots bringing his sword up in an arc and slicing through three or four in one swipe. Some of the bots pushed others over as they tried to get out of the way. He was approached by two infected bots, the first one took a blade clean through the head and fell to the ground. The second one he kicked in the chest to unbalance it. He then brought up his shield, blocked the swipe of the bot’s hand and did a perfect riposte. The infected spambot was cut almost in two. TheDJR screamed a war cry and carried on.
    Cutting.
  • sounds like he took a bit of a gamble there!
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • This will be put to bed this month forever.
  • As in during April, not March, because that gives me three days. Been very busy with the drawing again.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!