Game of Thrones TV show with massive spoilers everywhere.
  • Guysh guysh guysh. The Hound speaking to The Mountain. After dejectedly putting away my airhorns and giant foam hand, who was the Hound talking about coming to get the Mountain? Arya? Or himself at a later date?
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • Himself.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I clapped when cleganebowl was announced I CLAPPED
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    It was a very disappointing finale from Gregor's perspective.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Do you think he helps restock the pantry?

He already opens and closes doors with a flare that puts Lurch to shame.
  • t80_5y.gif
  • Cheers! The wife was making noise during the Hound's dialog so I missed a lot of it.
  • Come with g if you want to live...
  • Cheers!! Get Hype!!!

look-into-the-flames-sandor-what-do-you-see-a-25896294.png
  • Odds on Jamie killing Cersei? Could happen I think.
  • g.man wrote:
    monkey wrote:
    I saw a vid where Dinklage explains it was just a vague 'this isn't going to end well' feeling. Edit: Here it is.
    I'd take these interviews with a big pinch of salt, because they always throw a lot of misdirection into them. Just the other week, Kit Harrington was being asked about which dragon his character was destined to ride, and he waffled on about how he was sure it would be Viserion. Bout a fortnight later Viserion was fucking dead and being ridden by The Night King.
    Well that's just cheating.
  • SEASON 8 PREDICTOS
    1st episode - slow build, catch up with the characters. Then BOOM ice dragon attack on winterfell, final shot is the dragon flying directly towards the camera shooting its magic lasers at the screen, credits roll.
    2nd episode - big battle episode. Good guys lose. Winterfell is lost but all your favourites live to fight another day. 
    3rd episode - filler. Varys betrays and kills someone or is betrayed and killed. The red witch comes back and is killed or kills someone. 
    4th episode - build up to the big one. Cersei acts like a bitch. The hound is grumpy about something and that's funny. Jon concocts hair brained scheme that can't possibly work but sets him up for a heroic one v one with the ice king. He is now riding a dragon because he knows he's a targaryren and can now instantly command and control dragons. 
    5th episode  - Loose ends from lesser arcs. Cleganebowl. Hound slices off the mountains arm but it doesn't even slow him down. Mountain goes for his patented head crusher finishing move. In desperation the hound overcomes his fire phobia to reach for a conveniently located torch. Mountain dies in a mess of flames. The Hound may or may not die from his injuries. Theon does a heroic rescue and may or may not die from his injuries. 
    6th episode - the big one. Dothraki zombies fighting real dothraki. Giants smash apart the unsullied. Dragons v dragons.  Typical star wars style, three separate but  linked stories all happening simultaneously. Jon v Ice Man. Troops on the ground (bronn etc) v undead hordes. Tyrion / Jaime v Cersei. Good guys win. Jon kills Ice Man just as the good guys are getting swamped on the ground then the zombies instantly collapse. Dany dies somehow or if not her then Jon dies from defeating Ice Man. They may leave the Cersei death until the end episode and replace it with dany's death arc. Other characters at risk are onion man, flaming sword man (its when not if with this guy) and ginger beardo (unless already deceased), jorah, bronn, podrick, the Hound (unless already deceased). Basically anyone who isn't already lined up to take on some noble title afterwards. 
    7th episode - wrap up. New power structure is Jon is king of everything, 
    north - sansa
    casterly rock - tyrion or jaime
    baratheon land - gendry
    greyjoy island - the greyjoy lady
    the south - who cares. 
    Bran goes and lives in a tree or becomes a tree or dies and become a ghost in a tree. Sam is still there unfortunately. Probably as Jon's maester. End scene cut to Old Town where Jim Broadbent finishes his book, closes the manuscript and it's called OMG Game of Thrones or possibly OMG A Song of Ice and Fire OMG.
  • 7th episode - ALL MEN MUST PIE

gt11_cards_hot-pie.png
  • If Jon's real name is eggon targaryen, does that mean the original maister at black watch hq knew who he was all along? Wasn't that guy calling out for 'eggy' as he was dying? That'd also be why he cast the deciding vote in jons favour when they were picking a new head honcho crow, no?

Or, was it his diary sam was copying and I've just stated the bleeding obvious?
  • g.man wrote:
    7th episode - ALL MEN MUST PIE

Hotpie is very angry about something in that painting.
  • Maester Aemon's younger brother was King Aegon.
  • poprock wrote:
    g.man wrote:
    7th episode - ALL MEN MUST PIE

Hotpie is very angry about something in that painting.

Someone forgot to brown the butter first.
  • Someone forgot to brown the butter first.

Those BASTARDS. *shakes fist*
  • I_R wrote:
    Maester Aemon's younger brother was King Aegon.

Which makes Maester Aemon Jon’s … er … great-uncle? Or great-great-uncle? I’m not very good with proper nomenclature for loose family ties.
  • Ah aint spoiler taggin shit honkey!!! Dis de spoilah thread mahfah.

But in here is the least of your worries. Avoiding spoilers out there.....good luck to you.

I do wish Cersei would grow her hair. The short hair annoys the fuck out of me.

Been reading the Dark Tower?
  • poprock wrote:
    I_R wrote:
    Maester Aemon's younger brother was King Aegon.
    Which makes Maester Aemon Jon’s … er … great-uncle? Or great-great-uncle? I’m not very good with proper nomenclature for loose family ties.
    Great-great-great I think, although that's not clear in the show.
  • g.man wrote:
    7th episode - ALL MEN MUST PIE gt11_cards_hot-pie.png
    Ooh nice play. I'll have to use my peach card.
     6KaMBm8.jpg
  • Fucking hell, why do half the people here even watch this show?
    Stick to that Marvel shite.

Eh.

The reaction to this episode seems to have been overwhelmingly positive, apart from the opinions of Gonzo, Monkey and myself (and Matty, perhaps, to a lesser extent).

I'm watching this show still because I've watched it all so far and enjoyed much of it. This season is, by far, my least favourite (I actually preferred the previous season leading up to this where fuck all happened) but I know I'm in the minority.

A few (and it is just a few) having a moan because they prioritise things you don't prioritise is ok - it's far from the majority and should bother anyone anymore than your positivity should bother me.

You're enjoying, I'm not. I'll keep watching because my wife still likes it and we're nearly done and this is the GoT discussion thread. It's all good.
  • HawBawJaws wrote:
    If Jon's real name is eggon targaryen, does that mean the original maister at black watch hq knew who he was all along? Wasn't that guy calling out for 'eggy' as he was dying? That'd also be why he cast the deciding vote in jons favour when they were picking a new head honcho crow, no?

Aegon. Maester. Castle Black. Maester Aemon. His brother Aegon the Unlikely. Egg for short. Lord Commander.

I bet you clap every episode
  • legaldinho wrote:
    HawBawJaws wrote:
    If Jon's real name is eggon targaryen, does that mean the original maister at black watch hq knew who he was all along? Wasn't that guy calling out for 'eggy' as he was dying? That'd also be why he cast the deciding vote in jons favour when they were picking a new head honcho crow, no?

Aegon. Maester. Castle Black. Maester Aemon. His brother Aegon the Unlikely. Egg for short. Lord Commander.

I bet you have a wee chug every time you correct a complete stranger on the internet. Top work.
  • nick_md wrote:
    Odds on Jamie killing Cersei? Could happen I think.

My gamble for the outcome - Dragonbroad takes the throne but loses so much in the process that she turns out to be an absolute bastard overfiend anyway.
  • Tentacle rape's pushing it a bit far, B, even for hbo.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Dani goes all Aung San Suu Kyi.
  • HawBawJaws wrote:
    legaldinho wrote:
    HawBawJaws wrote:

I bet you have a wee chug every time you correct a complete stranger on the internet. Top work.

More like a long, edgy wank ending in an inhuman grunt as I spurt
  • Ah aint spoiler taggin shit honkey!!! Dis de spoilah thread mahfah. But in here is the least of your worries. Avoiding spoilers out there.....good luck to you. I do wish Cersei would grow her hair. The short hair annoys the fuck out of me.
    Been reading the Dark Tower?
    Not read it in years...

Black Watch HQ lol.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!