Game of Thrones TV show with massive spoilers everywhere.
  • Spoiler:
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Bastards.

What are all the bastard names again? Snow, Rivers, Waters. Flowers? Sand?
  • I think my favourite incorrect offering was
    Spoiler:
  • Bastards.
    What are all the bastard names again? Snow, Rivers, Waters. Flowers? Sand?
    That's most of them. Pike, Storm, Stone and Hill are the others. Gendry Waters got his own surname wrong in a recent episode. A fine Lord he'll make.
  • 70/80, better than I thought I'd do.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Did they get Brienne’s surname wrong? Surely Brienne of Tarth is because she’s from Tarth, not called that?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Skerret wrote:
    Dickheads

Is that your war cry or summat
    No that's Artisan
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Also, a motto:
    Spoiler:

That is an easy trick question. That's their motto, but you mostly hear the other one in the show

I got 68, that one got me too. I thought they would of been house words so me thinking I'm clever picked the wrong one.

• Today I learned that Gwendoline Christie (Brienne) is the naked girl in a rabbit mask on the cover of Goldfrapp’s Strict Machine.
  • Season Finale yo!

Prepare for a flood of disappointment.
  • Genuinely don't know how it will all play out which is kinda nice. Season 8 has been disappointing but not nearly as bad as some people have made out. We've had terrifying loss, dizzying highs, creamy middles. Will dani reign supreme? Will Jon snow know something? Will bran do something to justify his lengthy plot? I can barely contain my excitement.

In other news, it's late. I'm off to bed.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Looking forward to this.
    5 mins yo.
  • Here we go!
    The Forum Herald™
  • Well the journey is more important than the end but I’d say that was quite an unsatisfactory conclusion
    The Forum Herald™
  • Well, that was all a bit... underwhelming. That’s the first episode this season that I won’t be watching again.

Spoiler:
  • Plus it was all a bit dull

Presumably
    Spoiler:
    The Forum Herald™
  • Wow! Loved every minute of that!
    Thought they really pulled the ending out of the bag, and despite never being certain where it was going to go...
    Spoiler:

cracking stuff

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Not watched yet. I need to stop habitually clicking on this thread when there are unread posts.
  • I particularly liked
    Spoiler:

The Forum Herald™
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    SFV - reddave360
  • And what happened to
    Spoiler:
    The Forum Herald™
  • Overall summary for me is that this was absolutely fine as a closing season and a very good telly show overall. Some great moments and the world that they created was excellent. Things did get a bit wobbly once the books were past but not being a reader of them I can let that slide. Not sure how things would end and while not the way I would have gone, it's not like a complete bull shit ending. 

Bit of a feeling of missed opportunity to some plots taking way too long and others being sped up (especially around season 5). I think this is whats created the feeling of let down for me, i'd been watching Alt-Xs videos on youtube and there clearly is a huge amount of untapped story from the books. I think for those who were really immersed in the whole westeros stuff it must be really disappointing to see so much drop by the wayside. So much time spent on the Promised Prince prophecy story and the Night King and in the end they were very much not as relevant as they should have been, given the time invested.  

7 hot pies out of 10
    SFV - reddave360
  • Indeed. Winter was coming and then it turned out it was sorted in an episode.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Wow! Loved every minute of that!
    Thought they really pulled the ending out of the bag, and despite never being certain where it was going to go...
    Spoiler:

cracking stuff

g.man
    This is the correct opinion. We shall never see it's like again
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • I actually enjoyed that ending. 
    Reminded me of The Wire ending that everyone hated but I also liked. 
    Life goes on, history keeps getting written and not much changes, what you thought was epic times are just times and not everyone has a happy ending. 

I am really looking forward to the continuing adventures of Arya, they've deffo left her with a spin off in mind
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • The sopranos is how you end something
    The Forum Herald™
  • Bit of a boring finale. But it ties up the loose ends and brings this story arc to a close. I can already see 3 spinoffs planned after this. Not sure if they can surpass the og got series but it will be interesting to see them try.
    Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!