Mobile Gaming (iOS/Android/Other)
  • That's Parasite infection done, Plagas defeated the world. Prion description is LIES as they discovered and cured it in days.
  • Just got my fungus done, will hit the parasite later. My fungus laid completely unnoticed, lying dormant as a spec under every living human's toenail, until I'd infected everyone, then SURPRISE! You're all dead bitches!
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    All the Atari ones are free at my end. There's a little pop up when you start it saying that untill you have to reinstall, everything's free.
    XBL, iOS, Steam: metagonzo
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I've just installed it and it's all 100 games free until you either remove or reinstall the app...

Each game has to install the first time you play it.

7460212516_7e33ca0e35_z_d.jpg
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    Agreed. Free shit though, free.
    XBL, iOS, Steam: metagonzo
  • Prion done. Nano virus is a pain. I want an iPad now, fuck the dollar money price though. Obscene.
  • I'm on the verge of an iPad purchase, can't make my mind up though.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Not wanting to influence people to part with life changing sums of money, but my iPad probably is the best gadget I've bought.
    My wife hates gadgets, but even she likes it. My son loves it and it's changed my commute for the better.
    By hocking my iPhone to O2 recycle I got the iPad for £5 and am only paying £5 a month more than my iPhone contract was, and that's for the iPad and the Galaxy S2 I got.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Something to consider for the inevitable renewal next year then I guess.

Edit: just checked the plans on Vodafone, they're rather shit.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I too cannot praise the iPad enough, I thought my 4S was the proverbial Dog's danglies but it only ever gets used as a phone now. If I was to ever win the lottery one of the first things I'd do would be to buy an iPad for every friend that doesn't already have one!
  • On the other hand:
    My Dad's got one which I was all over the first few times I visited him after he got it.  These days, I don't have any interest in using it; put me off getting one completely.

For under £100 I'd think about getting something like it for the web, but really I can't see more than £60 worth in it.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    One of my mates has got one that he barely touches, just uses it for a bit of web browsing but he's got the money that he can afford one without thinking about how much it costs. It's horses for courses, those of us that love the iPad love it and those of us that don't don't.
  • @tempy best plan for ipad in my opinion is 3.
    15gb a month and the cheapest prices for £25 a month
  • Moto70 wrote:
    I too cannot praise the iPad enough, I thought my 4S was the proverbial Dog's danglies but it only ever gets used as a phone now.

This. In fact, I barely touch my laptop now.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • anyone got any tips for plague? I keep losing :(
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Wait until you've infected most of the motherfuckers by only evolving infectivity traits, then evolve into a killer strain. Once/if cure is catching up, devolve the infectivity as hopefully you've done most of your infecting, and put DNA into more lethal mutations and reshuffle.
  • Start in Saudi, India or China. Upgrade transmission vectors air and water up to level 2. Also boost cold resistance and medicine resistance. The only symptom you want is coughing as it increases infectivity, devolve any mutations. If you're having trouble with the African continent, update heat resistance or blood transmission and the whole world should be infected pretty quickly. After that, devolve everything and evolve your symptoms to lethal things like Coma, Paralysis, Organ Failure and anything else that is fatal (it'll have a zigzag through it if it is fatal). When they start curing, use genetic reshuffle, though you should be killing around 500 million per week by now and should have them all dead by 60%

That's the basic strategy, should work fine up to Prion which takes a little more finesse. Nano Virus is a shit as they start curing as soon as you infect.
  • I always start in India.
  • It began in AFRICACACA
  • cheers guys. Is there a way to select your country by name rather than pointing to the map? I know where the countries are mentioned thus far but i'd not know where madagascar is on a map.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • You... don't know where Madagascar...? DUDE! (Big island to the right of South Africa.)

Don't think you can. Just pick India. :)
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Latest Edge has given 'Gauge - Game' a [9], anyone played it, not seen it mentioned?
  • It was mentioned here, played a lot by some.  Dunno why, it's shit.

Start in Greenland, peeps.
  • Nah, not a necessity at all. Coughing, cold resistance and naval two will get you it easily.
  • Is it worth setting up a thread for Plague?
    Discuss tactics and infection rates there?
  • Subbax
    Show networks
    Facebook
    andrew.henderson
    Twitter
    Subbax
    Xbox
    Subbax
    PSN
    SubAxe
    Steam
    Subbax

Send message
    Could be but I'm not sure how long it's going to be around.

Has anyone played Pandemic though? I'm tempted to cross over once I'm done with Plague.
    It's a goddamn snoozefest out there.
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    Is it worth setting up a thread for Plague?
    Discuss tactics and infection rates there?

Nope, same tactic works for everything up until Nano Virus.
  • Team Fortress 2 team coming to Hero Academy.
    On Steam at least, don't know if they'll hit the iOS version

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!