Pro Wrestling
  • mk64 wrote:
    Also royal rumble next week. Anyone in?
    When is it ? Sunday?
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • As always. 

Pre-show at 10, main show at midnight.
  • Anyone fancy staying up with me and doing commentary? :)
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I'll be up, you want colour or play by play?
  • How do you mean?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I'll probably be watching. Loves me a rumble, but it's going to be a fucker without the massive pops like this from the crowd.
  • Edge is going to be there at least.

MK, just a joke. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_commentator
  • Ah I’ll be graves :)
  • Ok, so you're Graves, I'll be Michael Cole, which I guess leaves g.man as Byron Saxton.

CwLL3I5WYAASm-r.jpg
  • :D
  • 72XJ3Hj.gif
  • Who is everyone's pick to win? Male and female rumbles :)
  • I'll have to think about it.
  • Well if you guys are the three man commentary team, I guess that leaves me to be....
    09_sTODD_0001.jpg
    The Toddster!

Might just give this a run on Sunday night. Although god knows how it works. Isnt there still a limit on how many people can be in the ring at one time due to covid? It will be like Royal Rumble on the Snes - max 6 people at anyone time.
    SFV - reddave360
  • haha

Or you could be Sean Mooney? (sp?) 

Is that true ref covid? 

Spoiler / Rumours
    Spoiler:
  • Ah, loved Mooney. He seemed so pissed off when he had to conduct interviews with the fans (to be fair, many seemed like hick yokels)

I have no idea on the covid thing - I remember a while back hearing that there was limits as to how many could be in the immediate area and that included the camera man but that must have changed because AEW always have a few people acting as the crowd.

It would be funny if the rule was changed to a new entrant every minute unless there are already 6 wrestlers in the ring.

Had a quick look online to see who is who in the wwe at the moment. Honestly dont know who would be the winners but if Drew is Champ, maybe lesnar to win the rumble? I think Drew knocked him out last year.

For the womans, my goodness I have no idea. Is Becky due back? Maybe Charlotte - WWE loves her heritage so I can see them giving her a rumble win (assuming she hasnt won it already?)
    SFV - reddave360
  • Charlotte won last years, but I wouldn't bet against her winning it again because the WWE love to push her down fans throats.

Currently declared (spoilered in case anyone would rather go in blind)
    Spoiler:
  • i think i wanna go in blind, i'm less up to date this year then before
  • He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I assumed that was a Kayfabe News headline.

That could be pretty funny if they commit to the bit.
  • Wait... Goldberg is back and has a title match? 

Didnt his match with the undertaker end in a near disaster?
    SFV - reddave360
  • Looking at it, is Goldberg the worst guys to be paired against for a young guy? His treatment of the fiend and Kevin owens is crazy. Why is wwe booking him better now than they did when he had an actual upside back in 2003??
    SFV - reddave360
  • Had a dream I was in the crowd at WM and was plucked out to wrestle Jericho. As someone who’s never wrestled I did as good as I could but Jericho could see we weren’t getting the crowd over so stopped trying.

The match went flat and after the match Jericho wouldn’t speak to me.

Moral of the story. If you’re in a dream and get picked out to wrestle then don’t.
  • If you're actually at WrestleMania though, do it.
  • Lol what time does RR start?
  • 10 for the pre-show, 12 for the main show.
  • Aye, think I'll pony up for this one and watch it on the big telly.
  • 12 start? Ffs
  • It always is.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!