Pro Wrestling
  • Well that was hot piss. This is all turning out to being breathtakingly predictable.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • jesus Gman. If you're not enjoying it that much maybe don't watch it.. really negging me out :)
    I'll download it tonight hopefully. Seen the results and disappointed about Jericho/Owens but the rest seems fine. SHould've shouted out the engagement as that was coming a mile off.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Sorry, I don't subscribe any more, so this was my only chance to watch it...
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
  • Dreadful.

How can somthing that lasts so long still result in feeling every match was rushed?
  • The post main event segment was great but the main event itself was just...ugh sad and a little bit soul crushing to say the least.

On a side note it's still strange to think that The Authors of Pain were involved in the best match of WWE's weekend
  • Dreadful. How can something that lasts so long still result in feeling every match was rushed?

The Company Owner's Son versus Magnet Boy match felt like the longest but it was conversely my favourite that I saw (went to bed after Da Hardeez won)

I am not a huge fan of the thing by any stretch of the imagination but that was my take away. Also the Women's fourway was good but had an anticlimactic ending.
  • Fairly accurate.

I think Neville/Aries was my favourite match.
  • I heard that was really good but we missed that part of the pre-show because we were watching Viper's Views on youtube and didn't realize it had begun.

I liked the Money Man, he clearly isn't a wrestler but he really puts his all into it. Selling like a champ, and those coast to coasts were great. Gotta hand it to Styles for pulling off some canny shit with a guy who wasn't a pro, they must have spent ages rehearsing that.

The Jericho/KO thing should have been fun but it didn't do it for me.
  • Not enough trash talking. Ko vs y2j was a let down.

Liked the leaner match. Styles was ok. Raw women were ok, smackdown women weren't.

Orton vs bray was ok. Taker vs reigns good.

I couldn't find the Andre the giant battle Royale. Who won it?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Fuckin... that mad wan who's gimmick is that he gets dead HYPE

He had one move: shoulder barging, and he did it about 7 times in succession. Dull as fuck.
  • I don't really watch WWE anymore, last time was Royal Rumble and I only really watched the actual Rumble. Before that was August but it was in Turkish on Croatian TV and stopped half way through so an Imam could talk.

Anyway thoughts on 'Mania...
    Spoiler:
  • Taker Reigns was a turd, which will only be remembered for being his last match. I can't see what anyone would have liked about it.

Andre was fucking weird, Mojo? Seriously?
  • That's it, Mojo Rawley

prayformojo.jpg
  • They are never going to get anyone as good as The Rock again.
    Absolutely. Could happily watch clips of The Rock on YouTube all day...
  • Raw was better this week. Angle is funny and worked well with the existing roster. New talent is welcomed. Looks like a lot more effort is going into the tag team championship.

Not gonna lie though.. how many times have enzio and cas fought shaemus and cesaro? Must be twenty now. Why aren't they wrestling other teams? It's odd.

And where's rusev?
  • Rusev is injured, although he was advertised by the arena for Raw, so he's probably back soon.

Goofy Kurt is great, this is gonna be brilliant. Face GM is always better.

Raw was way better than Mania.
  • The new day hosting didn't really work. Didn't seem much to host.
  • Great to see Nakamura finally on the main roster.
  • How does the shake up work? Do they do this every year?
  • No one knows, this is the first time since the brand extension. At a guess, not a full draft but a big name or two moves about.
  • Good. It needs it. Especially for the tag teams.

• Was thinking that too. Who would you like to see moved about MK?
  • Cena to raw to fight strowman and brock.

Even out the raw women's talent by giving some to smackdown. Maybe nia to join the men's division :)

Am rose to move over?

Hard when people have belts etc
  • You?
  • Cena's leaving to go film The Pact. He's not scheduled to come back until after Summerslam at the earliest. I'd rather not see him against Brock again though.

Maybe send Rusev to Smackdown, and hopefully Sami Zayne like they've been hinting.

Draft Kane and maybe Rhyno for Reigns to run through.
  • What will they do with reigns now?
  • Hopefully give him the legend killer gimmick, have him retire off a load of people, culminating with Brock next year. I think he's actually a proper heel now.

Can't be arsed with only seeing the belt once every 3 months until next Mania, but it looks like that's what's happening.
  • Surely brock will at least show up weekly? Otherwise that's shit
  • Weekly not a chance. Apparently he's not at the next PPV, so you'll proabbly have a no1 contenders match.
  • Bit of a shambles not having the champion there every week.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!