Pro Wrestling
  • Because Lesnar is a special attraction, which I agree with. My answer to that is, don't give him the belt.

We'll see how often he actually appears, but my guess based on last time is "not very". He's not advertised for any show up to Payback, and the rumour is his next feud is Braun at Summerslam.
  • who do you think will win? 

I want to see aj and the miz getting it on. And do you think chris and kevin will die down now?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Did you watch Smackdown MK?
  • yes why? 

Lots of new fish, liked the entrance for the guy with the violin and tye whatshisface. Lots of potential coming in.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Yeah, was gonna ask what you thought of Nakamura and if you'd seen him on NXT.
  • i've never watched NXT apart from the main event thing somehere pointed me too. I thought it was ok but the intros on that event were dulled down compared to the hype wwe people get when they're coming on stage. Haven't seen him wrestle yet so can't say but he looked interesting from a character perspective. 

If we have new people does that mean some people will get pushed to nxt? Would happily see Jinder, Dolph and kalisto go. 

Also interesting that they counted Flair in official wins when talking about ortons levels of success. 

Lastly.. Goldberg.. been thinking it for months but kept forgetting to ask. Is he on coke? Cause when he does the routine from his dressing room he's sniffing and spitting like a charged up cokehead would.. It's not even subtle.
  • Doubt it with Goldberg. He has always been that way and if other guys could bury him about coke use it would have been out by now.

On nxt, I don't follow myself but I was late home from work on the night the takeover was on. If anyone has the network check out the three way tag match. Some fantastic stuff in that. Probably the best match I saw over the mania weekend and considering I knew nothing of who was involved (bar Paul ellering) that's a good sign.
    SFV - reddave360
  • You should check out the other Takeover matches between Revival and DIY, they've had a couple of all time classics.
  • Na, Goldberg shtick is that he's a hopped crazy ball of testosterone. His WWE entrances haven't been as cool as his WCW ones.

If anyone is wondering why Nakamura 's debut seemed odd, the live crowd got Dolph coming out to challenge him after 205 live, which was during the ad break for everyone on tv.

The Revival are probably the best tag team in the world right now.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Is anything from Mania worth watching?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Saved a download, cheers
  • Is anything from Mania worth watching?

Cruiserweight. That's about it. Watch the Tag match from Takeover if you haven't though.
  • Apparently this is the most watched Mania ever, 1.95 million views on the network.
  • Is anything from Mania worth watching?

Cruiserweight. That's about it. Watch the Tag match from Takeover if you haven't though.

Hardys return and match is good, just not a great tlc. I liked Goldberg lesnar. It's 12 minutes including entrances and the crowd was great. Raw Woman's match is good but goes lame towards the end.

SFV - reddave360
  • The POP for the Hardy's is probably the best pop I've ever heard in wrestling.

Sustained for over a minute.
  • I think shaemus and cesaro should go solo.
  • mk64 wrote:
    I think shaemus and cesaro should go solo.

Nah. Do they deserve solo pushes? Yes, but neither man will get pushed if solo, at least their tag team is over and they are seen as strong. They should have a respect feud with Hardys before heading to smackdown.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Cesaro is a damn shame. So good with some of his stuff but always overlooked and into Midcard.

• If any of you want to watch another match potentially better than Okada v Omega check out Shibata v Okada from last nights NJPW Sakura Genesis, its fucking amazing. Check this small slice.

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/85102227770984448
  • Never thought I'd be saying this 5 months ago - but Braun Strowman should be WWE's biggest star!  Give that man the belt!
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • what have you watched to say that or are you speaking generally? I've not watched last nights raw yet.
  • Yeah there's a great segment on Raw.  He goes into beast mode.

I've only seen the YouTube clip of it; the thumbnail spoils it a little bit though so I better not post it here.
  • Never thought I'd be saying this 5 months ago - but Braun Strowman should be WWE's biggest star!  Give that man the belt!

I think the guy shows a hell of a lot of intensity for a big guy. I'm not kidding when I say he might be good with a Hogan push. His facials and mix spots are getting better and he had the look and moveset to be a dominant face. The only problem is that like so many the wwe turns top level face, they try to reconstruct them in the cena mould even though that's not what brought them to the fans attention in the first place. Ambrose and reigns are the most obvious mis steps. Of the guys who really made it big, be it flair, Hogan, rock or Austin, they usually just make changes to their actions when they go heel or face - the base character is the same. Hogan was somewhat an exception but even as a face, Hogan with eye like and back rake.
    SFV - reddave360
  • will watch raw tonight, can't wait. 

Told you Braun was good value!
  • RedDave2 wrote:
    Never thought I'd be saying this 5 months ago - but Braun Strowman should be WWE's biggest star!  Give that man the belt!
    I think the guy shows a hell of a lot of intensity for a big guy. I'm not kidding when I say he might be good with a Hogan push. His facials and mix spots are getting better and he had the look and moveset to be a dominant face. The only problem is that like so many the wwe turns top level face, they try to reconstruct them in the cena mould even though that's not what brought them to the fans attention in the first place. Ambrose and reigns are the most obvious mis steps. Of the guys who really made it big, be it flair, Hogan, rock or Austin, they usually just make changes to their actions when they go heel or face - the base character is the same. Hogan was somewhat an exception but even as a face, Hogan with eye like and back rake.

I agree with a lot of that.  I'd forgotten how opportunistic Hogan was; it's funny looking back at how he'd take his chances and look out for himself (while still being the good guy).

I'd love to see face Braun just mowing though the heels.
    mk64 wrote:
    will watch raw tonight, can't wait.  Told you Braun was good value!

I'm on board!

Hope you enjoy it!
  • Braun even sounds like Hogan.

AJ v Owens, can't fucking wait.
  • Yea so raw and smackdown were quality this week. Not sure they handled the switching well in the way they drop who's where - is prefer to see the decision making process and make more of a storyline out of it.

Braun vs the ambulance was jokes. Loved all of it.

If Owens is in sd what will Jericho do? Jericho should've moved and started a new list :))

Orton is growing on me. Terrible I tro music though.

When will the miz ever win a match? He's becoming ellsworth as he never wins.

Also what's with Ellsworth? He's comedy genius which was just dropped and now we've got this gangsta satirical parody thing going no where.

Like the Rollins and Samoa set up. Looking forward to seeing more Joe and also nakmanara (sp?) matches.
  • https://www.change.org/p/wwe-wwe-fire-braun-strowman?recruiter=533220851&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_facebook_responsive&utm_term=des-lg-share_petition-no_msg

Worth reading for the comments. No wonder Trump found a strong base.

Sadly Jericho will be moving on in May to work with his metal band again.

I dont know if you guys got to see Owens on Talking Smack but he was dynamite. Love this guy, he has such good timing and presence. For a fat lad :)
    SFV - reddave360
  • Yeah, Talking Smack is the best thing they put out.

Much prefer Randals old music:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!