Pro Wrestling
  • Got a good stream going, but fuck me im struggling to stay up for any of this Extreme Rules nonsense.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • will try to download it tonight and watch. Is raw also on tonight?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • It'll be a shame if there's a brock
    Spoiler:
    squash match
  • That was fucking garbage redeemed by a good final match
  • Well, that certainly happened.
  • I wasn't convinced. Anyone could choke Paul Heyman. It's a crap attack as a result of the champ never being around.
  • Samoa Who?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Samoa Who?

A fat washed up has been.
  • IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO HE IS!
  • hate to say it but the miz was probably the best thing about xtreme rules. About to watch raw and smackdown now. 

Will be interesting to see what the joe brock fight will be like.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Why would you hate to say it, The Miz is amazing.

Joe-Brock will be great, partly because Joe will give no shits about what Brock won't want to do.

I suspect you've never seen this MK:

• Will watch that after my meeting.

I find the miz a bit boring normally. Irritates me that he gives it the biggun but gets his ass handed to him week in week out. Clearly I'm missing something though as a 7 time champion. I'm warming to him. Didn't realise maryse did playboy. Wow.

Just watched bray vs roman. That was a cracking match.
  • This will be the best show of the year tomorrow, hands down, Im drunk now, you should all fucking watch it instead of tolerating that shite:

• Omega vs Okada II was hands down sensational. Working my way through the rest of the Dominion card but I had to jump straight to the main event.
  • yet to watch that or smackdown yet. Been a long week
  • Okada Omega II, there are no fucking words.

You have to suspend logic a ton of times, but my fucking word.
  • worst smackdown i've watched in ages. The multitag matches are generally a shambles
  • I can't even remember anything that happened on Smackdown.
  • Fuck me, Raw is dire.
  • Nakamura and Ziggler redeemed themselves from Backlash.
  • I really hope Samoa joe wins the title on Sunday.
  • Prepare for disappointment.
  • Prepare for disappointment.

Vintage wwe

SFV - reddave360
  • It should be the company strapline really.
  • Hey Cena, can you... fuck off again?
  • Strong rumours that cena vs reigns might be the mania main event. At the moment it's possibly a summerslam main event but some are hinting that they might hold off and go with the battle of the boo boys.
    SFV - reddave360
  • Jesus fucking wept.

I mean it's not Brock-Reigns I guess?
  • catching up over the last two weeks. 

Heyman is class, we need more decent promoters (advocates!) like him. Growing up everyone had one, Jimmy Hart, Virgil, Paul Bearer etc. 

Interesting finale to the womens money in the bank match. Will be interesting to see the fallout. 

Loved Strowman being back in full swing. Nia Jax is like the female equivalent. When's she gonna get the belt though. It looks so weird having Alexa next to her dwarfed. It's like Enzo wrestling Strowman. I just can't suspend the belief that far. 

Bray's promo's have been dire last few weeks. 

Tag team stuff has been decent with the usos and the hardy boys. Shaemus and Cesaro are getting boring though no matter how they try to spice things up.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!