The No Subject Thread
  • I've also just been added to a stag do WhatsApp. No coke off cocks though, gutted.
  • Nothing says friend like a good cock sniffing.
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Even if they get up your nose.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • For my stag do I was asked what I wanted to do. I suggested we just go out for a meal and a few beers.

They decided that white water rafting and a strip bar was the right thing.

They were right, it was a bloody good night but I’m happy with a few beers and a steak. That way you can actually hang out and talk.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • That whole “lads lads lads!” culture can fuck right off
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I wanted to go to Scotland, hunt deer, cook it, and drink whisky.

We went to Newquay.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I went to a mates stag in Swansea of all places last year, very much a lads lads lads event. I think I alienated myself from the rest of his mates from back home when I refused to take part in the stupid dare card game. Mine was something like "try and snog the fittest bird in the bar" or some shit like that. Fuck that.
  • I rented a local cinema screen to show Jaws, then we had a curry, went to the pub and ended up at mine playing poker.  Best night.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I rented a local cinema screen to show Jaws, then we had a curry, went to the pub and ended up at mine playing poker.  Best night.
    That sounds great.

• I did put my foot in it late last year with a stag do.  A colleague started a Whatsapp group about his stag (called 'Elite Stag Commandos', for reals, replete with a rallying LADS speech - 'last days as a free man oi oi! This savaloy is mustard!' etc), but I didn't realise he left the group almost immediately afterwards.  A few weeks later another flurry of texts appeared, kicked off by the best man saying it's going to be in Munich.  Aha, perfect excuse not to go, I'd already told the guy getting married I'd definitely go as long as it wasn't 'somewhere silly' (meaning further from Catford than than Bromley or something).  So I immediately replied to the group that regrettably I wouldn't be able to make it, and left.  The next day at work I said to the guy whose stag it is "Munich!  I'm out mate, sorry".  And he replied "MUNICH?!?!".  Then explained that it's all top secret and he hasn't been in the group since the day it started.

I don't know whether he's kept up the facade of not knowing the destination, but afaik no-one knows that he knows.  Oops.  Wouldn't mind seeing his poker face if they pretend to bundle him on a train to Bognor tbh.
  • Actually yep, I could live without that too.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    One of my mates fell off a bus shelter on his stag do and ended up going up the aisle on crutches. His fiance was delighted.

• Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    I'm going on my youngest brother's stag to Albufeira in June which sounds like it will be very much in the LADS vein of weekends. Thankfully I've no qualms about dipping out early when I've had my fill of an evening but suspect I'll come in for some criticism from my dad for doing so :D
  • I don't know how I used to drink pretty much every day, I feel fucking shit this morning. I'm enjoying the no mid-week boozing in general (last night was an exception) but it's crippled my tolerance.
  • I never really trusted my groomsmen to arrange my stag do for this summer, far too likely that we'd end up embarrassing ourselves in some European city over a weekend. Sure enough one of them called me up to say they'd been talking and asked what I thought about taking a week-long trip to Vietnam or somewhere similar in Asia? It's really cheap after all! At that I just sighed and took the whole thing off their hands to arrange something myself: a long weekend on Islay drinking whisky, which they all ended up agreeing was much more "us" anyway. Dafties.
  • If I were a billionaire, I'd pay for a Moon mission to have the first ever stag do on the Moon.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    There seems to be some obsession with doing something "mad" or "crazy". I just wanted to get sensibly sozzled with my mates, and maybe do something fun that we wouldn't normally do, but that's it. And two nights is more than enough.
  • I can’t wrap my head around this coke off cocks things. Does the snorter need to fluff the guy beforehand or what?
  • If I were a billionaire, I'd pay for a Moon mission to have the first ever stag do on the Moon.

Mooning on the moon.

#LADS
  • Cock owner had it stretched out flaccid while stood up.
    Cokee was sat down.

Let me tell ya he needed to stretch as well if I had a tiny dick like that I wouldnt be getting it out in beer tents.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    If I were a billionaire, I'd pay for a Moon mission to have the first ever stag do on the Moon.

Mooning on the moon.

#LADS

Wish list:

Piss on the moon
    Bang a moon slag
    Eat a moon kebab
    Moon bantz
  • Anyway.
    It seems like it was one guy posting all this shit and no one has replied since. Also the stag has left the group.

Hopefully we will get a less moronic option minus this guy.
  • I didn't bother with a stag do when I got married.  The whole thing was low key, and I don't drink so would have been pretty much pointless. 

In fact it was after a stag do in Leeds that I decided that I'd go teetotal. 

Thankfully most of the people I know are all married now so there won't be many invites in the future.
  • Matt_82 wrote:
    I didn't bother with a stag do when I got married.  The whole thing was low key, and I don't drink so would have been pretty much pointless. 

In fact it was after a stag do in Leeds that I decided that I'd go teetotal. 

Thankfully most of the people I know are all married now so there won't be many invites in the future.

Same here, most of my mates are married and the other is an eternal bachelor.
  • We went to reading for mine. Did water skiing on the Friday then out for drinks. Saturday we did a zombie experience in an abandoned mall (I was dressed as Rick from Walking Dead), then we did hovercraft driving and axe throwing. Evening was comedy club and drinks.

Was awesome. Me and best man talked it over a lot before hand and decided we'd rather have great activities rather than some massive night out so that was the focus
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Everyone knows parties on the moon are rubbish - there's just no atmosphere
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Go see the locals on the dark side.
    retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Everyone knows parties on the moon are rubbish - there's just no atmosphere

Very good :)

• Liv I’m pretty sure that’s not them but another group. Pretty sure I’ve seen that content doing the rounds about a year ago.

I’m going to octoberfest again this year though
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!