Everybody's Golf
‹ Previous123456732
  • Everybody's_Golf_Logo_500x208.png
    Thought it was time we had one of these, seeing as there's a bunch of us slaving over getting up the rankings in International Tourneys.

Good set of courses for last night's tourneys. Managed to post a nice -2 on the first 9 hole La Provence, and I was -2 on the back 9 La Provence too, until I let it all slip away and ended up on +5.
    Despite a good start on the 18 hole Maple Leaf, I ended up getting 2 bogeys and a double bogey before a last hole Eagle ended up with me on -5.

I am liking Pandora with an Infinity Club, and swapping between Pin Hole and Infinity Ball as I see fit for the course I am on, or the conditions I am playing under. As soon as I unlock Izzak this may change though.

EDIT: Wanted to do a nice long post with all the characters, but I just couldn't find indivdual nice looking pictures with translucent backgrounds.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    I managed a disappointing -4, -2, -9 in yesterdays tournaments which takes me up to 529 in the rankings, although they seem a bit pointless, since they appear to represent how much you've played it, rather than how good you are.

Currently maxing out all the characters whilst trying to get all the crowns. I always use Big Air/Big Air.

Still trying to get a homing shot and an albatross, not even been trying to get a spiral shot.
  • Nowhere near 529 in the rankings, think I'm up around the 2000 mark. 

Am having similar problems with getting the homing shot. I managed it once and it did it's little homing animation but hopped out of the hole again! 

Most used combo at the moment is Xiao with Turbo Spin/Big Air
    PSN: Shinji-_-Ikari
    Twitter: @YouDidItAll4Me
  • Birdorf wrote:
    I managed a disappointing -4, -2, -9 in yesterdays tournaments

Disappointing???
    I'd (not literally) kill to be able to get those sort of scores! Especially in la Provence. My best score on Maple Leaf is -9. But I just can't manage to get into double figures, I always choke when I'm closing in.
  • Cracked out a -15 on Maple Leaf just now.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    Like a mug i bought this pre-owned last week. Then i remembered it has an online pass.  -_-  Oh well, single player for now.

Only had 5 mins on it, but i love the presentation. Crispy.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    woo hoo!
    Get schwifty.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Shinji wrote:
    Cracked out a -15 on Maple Leaf just now.

Same here, -6 on the other two, although I managed to use a powershot and add +2 to my score.

Anyone won a tournament, or had a top ten finish? Best I've managed is 31st.
  • Birdorf wrote:
    Shinji wrote:
    Same here, -6 on the other two, although I managed to use a powershot and add +2 to my score. Anyone won a tournament, or had a top ten finish? Best I've managed is 31st.

Wouldn't surprise me if ZMM has. He seems to be the dogs danglies.
  • 91 is the best I've done. Never seem to not mess it up on the dailies
  • Birdorf wrote:
    Same here, -6 on the other two, although I managed to use a powershot and add +2 to my score. Anyone won a tournament, or had a top ten finish? Best I've managed is 31st.

My daily tourney best finish was about 68th or something, so Birdorf has beaten me there! I'm ranked 429 atm in the tourneys, just got up to Golf Level 17!

I find the greens in Maple Leaf and Karagarayamarama too hard to read, much prefer Harvest Hills. I always do well on Harvest Hills!

Trophies I'm struggling with a bit, sometimes just not knowing what the requirements are. GIR etc.
  • 7cm away from a hole in one. Fuck you game
  • Anyone else having trouble trying to upload their tourney scores today?
  • Nope got mine off fine earlier
  • Got to the second to last shot of trying to complete the 'stay off the rough' crown, and it goes inches into the semi-rough. I nearly lost it.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    I hear you.
  • Horrendous day today.
    Notched a -2 on Harvest Hills 9 holes, then hit a +7 on La Provence, then on the 18 hole Harvest Hills I was -5 then hit a bogey, 2 pars and then 2 bogeys then pars until the last hole which I birdied.
    Bloody awful.
  • Notable finish on one of the 9 holders yesterday. Almost cracked the top 350 but getting fatigued now.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Was -6 up on the Mega Cup Maple tourney today with 4 holes to go, possibly heading for a -10 or -11, then get impossibly stuck in a bunker. Had to ragequit.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    I struggled on the third one, the hole seemed so small after the Mega Cup.
  • I made so many close putts on the last tourney and yeah it seemed like a teeny hole! Ended up with a -8 or something.
  • -6 on the La Provence tonight gave me a temp rank of 49, which was decent.

How exactly does the homing shot work, I thought it was the blue backspin into the pin? Got that but nothing happened.
    Anyway, -10 on Kagurayama and -6 on the Maple Leaf which weren't great. 

Sas, any chance we could get a forum top score table for each course in the OP? Some Trials style competition would be good fun
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    I have to confess that I didn't get -15 on Maple yesterday, it was -14, apologies.
    Ended uo 43rd overall in the tournament with powershot+2 yesterday, if I hadn't stupidly used a powershot I may have beaten my record.
  • I also didn't get -15....actually -16.

That powershot one is a sickener. There should be a little warning when you turn it on
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    I didn't expect six under to get me as high as it did, I reckon quite a few people must have made the same mistake.
  • Was going really well with a -8 and then a -11 on the mega cup.  Totally guffed up the par 5s on the 18 hole tournament and ended up -10.  You're right, the holes did seem really tiny.
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Assuming we all get the same pin placement, there were a few nasty ones in the 18 holer
  • Shinji wrote:
    Sas, any chance we could get a forum top score table for each course in the OP? Some Trials style competition would be good fun

How would we work that? I'm struggling for ideas here.
    EG doesn't help things by constantly throwing in the mirrored courses.
  • Well we could ignore the 9 holes in and out and only include the 18 hole regular and mirror long tee variations.
    EG doesn't record scores in unofficial rounds in your stats (i.e with advantages such as mega cup or infinite powershot)

A table like this might be useful
    The B&B Everybody's Golf Leaderboard
    Course                                Regular                           Long Tee (Mirror)
    Maple Leaf Golf Club
    Kagurayama Country Club
    Harvest Hills Golf Course
    La Provence Resort
    Al Aranian Golf Club
    Legacy of Golf Links
    Also, just for fun, thought I'd try a BBCode table (odd, comes up as string of code when I post but I can see the table when I go back in to edit)
    Anyway, we for proof we can screenshot our stats page like so
    533458_10150862993104177_711584176_9788661_848248243_n.jpg

Formatting is having a bit of a tough time here
  • I'll see what I can do.
    In the meantime, everyone might want to take a screenshot of that from their Vita and post it up.
  • Facebook app seems to be the easiest way to do that
‹ Previous123456732

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!