Diablo IV
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Twas very fun Speed. I find it just takes practice and then your eyes will be darting to-and-fro the screen with precision on what you need to know.
    Level 9 with my Witch Doctor at the moment. Got myself a nice ceremonial knife and am throwing jars o'rachnids around like it's going out of fashion. WHICH IT NEVER WILL.

Wait until the frogs.
  • The world is really quite beautiful

Anyone up for a few hours tomorrow? Ahah, as if the Euro servers are going to be even vaguely working.
  • I saw the frogs in the character preview! Fucking amazing!
  • I'm just waiting for done of the abilities to 'drop' as I routinely feel like a handful of them are utterly useless. Still, I like the fact I finished unlocking skills at level 23 with my Monk. All that is left now is the runes, some of which totally change the move they're attached to.

Official Forum was full of 'lack of customisation' whining, I really think they are missing the big picture.

Starting a Level 1 Barbarian with Reg at 1, JOIN US.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I honestly fucking thought we were going to do the Act 2 boss with him spending 90% of the time as a chicken last night.

I'm a bit relieved (and a tad sad as a measure) that wasen't the case.

I'm off to work at 2 so will have to skip most of the fun times, sorry.
  • Chicken spell is imba
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Imba?

Can someone link a YouTube video showcasing the gameplay of this for me?
  • It plays like every Point and Click hack and slash ever. I will link when I get to my PC, just brewing coffee...

Nothing mindblowing, just slick well presented fun.

Video lies though, you can't swap skills with Mousewheel...
  • This secret world is totally winning the game. I've heard its a tongue-in-cheek to those who claim Blizzard games are too colorful.
    Spoiler:
  • Might want to spoiler that for people who want to find out on there own.

Plornt.
  • Yep! Cheers bud.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Looks quality, cheers Tempy. Torchlight+10 with better graffix. I couldn't use a mouse for it though.
  • Okay gone through every page and I think I've added everyones Battletag that's posted one. Have a check and if I've missed you just give a holler and I'll get you added.

Absolutely loving this game and not had any problems with servers at all. Had some great coop of with Reg, Tempy, and Tiger this afternoon.
  • Finally managed to put a couple of uninterrupted hours into this and I absolutely love it. Only ever scratched the surface of the series but I've always had a thing for dungeon crawlers and shiny loot-based games. I am only a lvl 13 Wizard but I love the art style and attention to detail. I don't have a mic but would love to dive in to more co-op.

Could you add my battle tag to the op please: Kiltedmoose#1169
  • Will you all stop saying nice things about this game!  I'm at the cusp of abandoning my principles and buying the feckin' thing!
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • It is really good...

Also, @kiltedmoose, I've added you. Will add you in game later.
  • Level 20 Wizard is absurd, some kind of node for arcane violence. Stuff won't stop exploding when I'm near it.
  • Frosty add me to the op:  JimmyTheLips#2822

oh and Speedhaak is:  Speedhaak#2571
  • any of you guys upgrading the blacksmiths or just running with whats dropped?
  • I'm upgrading them but running with what drops.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    any of you guys upgrading the blacksmiths or just running with whats dropped?

I can crafts Golds now.
  • i put all my money in blacksmith

the low poly approach has been its genius tempy, that and being almost shader-free

itll run on damn near anything and still look absolutely gorgeous

blizzard knew what they were doing
  • Been loving this over the last few days. It has even been playable over my phone's WiFi, so I've done bugger all at work.

munjahaidate#2779
    3DS: 2105-8748-8084 Switch: SW-3316-5834-8308 PSN: aynsleyw
  • Woodimari
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Woodimari
    PSN
    Woodimari
    Steam
    Woodimari

Send message
    After days of trying to install this, I finally did it!!! Add me to the OP if ya like Woodimari#2219
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    LazyGunn wrote:
    the low poly approach has been its genius tempy, that and being almost shader-free itll run on damn near anything and still look absolutely gorgeous blizzard knew what they were doing
    What have they done differently to Torchlight? That went for chunky cartoon charachters but didn't look anywhere near as good as this, it also threw a fit if there were too many enemies on screen at once.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    My idea to run this in Steam for chat was the best idea ever. Plus we had full 4 player co op yesterday. Shit was wild.
  • It was amazing. Not sure why I couldn't join the voice chat, but I still had a fantastic time. This game is immense when there are 4 of you and shit gets real.

Logging on now with my Witch Doctor if anyone is about... assuming the servers are back up again. I'm tigerswiftly#2740
  • LazyGunn wrote:
    the low poly approach has been its genius tempy, that and being almost shader-free itll run on damn near anything and still look absolutely gorgeous blizzard knew what they were doing
    What have they done differently to Torchlight? That went for chunky cartoon charachters but didn't look anywhere near as good as this, it also threw a fit if there were too many enemies on screen at once.

texture artists
  • In the oasis section, when you run through grass it all waves as you move, fog lingers in the foreground and torches throw stark amber lighting over the primarily ocean blue surroundings... as you hurl a meteor into a crowd of previously frozen enemies.

Act III is a few hours away from falling but the sense of scale and depth they chuck at you is astounding. One section finally caused my PC to slow down a little, first time it has happened in 40 odd hours.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!