• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    poprock wrote:
    I’ve barely scratched the surface of the single player mode. I’m in no hurry for the DLC.
    Same.

I can imagine if you spent days on end powering through it all, using exploits to get all the cars etc and guides to help you "100% it" you might be clamouring for DLC but for the rest of us the wait doesn't matter. Loads to be getting on with.

I don’t think Bob’s been using exploits to progress.
  • I've not completed the single player.. i've played enough for now. It's just I've bought the expansions I was just interested if anyone knew when they where planned for.. not bothered whether anyone else wants them .. just asking. Thanks.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Is 5 the first one where races aren't grouped by series? It seems less fulfilling just doing single races all the time rather than battling for fourth in a final race in a series knowing that's all you need to finish top of the table. Maybe I've completely confused that with the seasonal ones but it's really put me off the SP.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    DrewMerson wrote:
    Just spent a few hours doing this week’s seasonal challenges. Managed to unlock both cars all four weeks of this series. There was an accolade for owning all of the cars you win, quite a few of which weren’t available to buy. Actually, possibly none of them were available to buy.

Yeah, pretty much all the cars offered as weekly/monthly rewards are in the “hard to find” category, although I’ve definitely picked up a few through wheelspins, I suspect due to a bug in the release build.

https://diamondlobby.com/forza-horizon-5/rarest-cars-in-forza-horizon-5/
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Cos wrote:
    Is 5 the first one where races aren't grouped by series? It seems less fulfilling just doing single races all the time rather than battling for fourth in a final race in a series knowing that's all you need to finish top of the table. Maybe I've completely confused that with the seasonal ones but it's really put me off the SP.

All the races in 4 and I believe 3 had both single race and championship options, with the championship option putting things into a series.

They’ve got rid of the championship options and now just have the weekly championships.

Personally, I prefer it this way. Having single race and championship on every icon on the map meant that in the earlier games, you’d have to complete every race four times to complete each icon, which felt excessive to me.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Ah, that was it. Glad it wasn't my imagination at least. The icon thing would certainly be annoying but that's a real shame for me, I miss the championship option.
  • this game is impossible to quick resume from, well, it works, but try and start any multiplayer event and it will count down, and then... nothing. No point in quick resuming! Is it possible to disable it for certain games does any one know? And is anyone else having this problem? :)
  • Also, this week's trial was so good. Yes it was tough, but to finally crack it, felt amazing.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    ZMM wrote:
    this game is impossible to quick resume from, well, it works, but try and start any multiplayer event and it will count down, and then... nothing. No point in quick resuming! Is it possible to disable it for certain games does any one know? And is anyone else having this problem? :)

It seems to affect pretty much any game with an online component AFAICT, the online bits don’t like being quick resumed to, although the offline bits should work.

You can’t exclude games from QR, no.
  • Are you sure you own it? I thought they'd gifted us the Peel car, thus rendering it a bit pointless, but there's actually 2 Peel cars. I nearly missed that fact. The Trident has more of a glass dome, the P50 is what they gifted everyone. They are pretty much the same thing though.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    The Trial car was the Hoonigan Cossie, the Peel Trident was the reward for reaching 200 points across the series.
  • Hoonigan Cossie sounds interesting. Am I too late?
    [quote=Skerret]Unless someone very obviously insults your loved ones with intent, take nothing here seriously.[/quote]
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    You’ve got until 2:30, although I think you get one pretty early on when playing through the SP anyway.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    ZMM wrote:
    this game is impossible to quick resume from, well, it works, but try and start any multiplayer event and it will count down, and then... nothing. No point in quick resuming! Is it possible to disable it for certain games does any one know? And is anyone else having this problem? :)
    It seems to affect pretty much any game with an online component AFAICT, the online bits don’t like being quick resumed to, although the offline bits should work. You can’t exclude games from QR, no.

I've the same experience with Quick resume on Halo and Forza - the online aspect causes a problem. The easiest solution is when you leave the game just quit it so it wont quick resume when you reboot. Although I havent had that many issues with Forza in the last while but I dont really dabble in online and just drive around.
    SFV - reddave360
  • The Lexus LFA is surely one of the most hideous looking cars of the 2010s. An incongruous mess of line and form.
  • Glorious engine in it, though. And rarity makes it cool despite being fugly.
  • Whenever I try the trial I can never seem to get it to kick off. Just waiting ages for matchmaking..
    Was trying last night but gave up eventually to go sailing instead...
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Make sure you aren’t trying to launch it after Quick Resuming back into the game, that can do odd stuff to the online.

Other than that, it’s just waiting, it can take a while with no info being given.
  • I received a McLaren F1 as a gift earlier! Thank you Devin whoever you are.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    As I’m self-isolating, I should almost definitely be around tonight, Covid-permitting.

I’ll do my best not to infect everyone else over Live.
  • Here's my stats:

271497971_10227816443655605_6388409395834671968_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=YAkAB3eCwVgAX-wH5lY&_nc_ht=scontent.fiom2-1.fna&oh=00_AT96VUhKsObUs6mn_zhzYkocQ-o--FntQpmPTXoxVyf2mg&oe=61DC6DF8

Now if it doesn't upset Drew to much I'd like some help?

271466337_10227816443735607_8065924450764400070_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=hKo3NDHMdPIAX8U7_l3&tn=7TWZmLdUY4_auFsR&_nc_ht=scontent.fiom2-1.fna&oh=00_AT8rMh8BsGCux13cc9RV1Nn2zfAliALd8owXkpPxzNj_rQ&oe=61DD6152

How do I find a spot for this beacon??
    The Forum Herald™
  • I might be around tonight if Fifa let's me go.
  • I remember doing a ‘find a location for the beacon’ thing right back at the start of the game, on top of the Tulum ruins. Is it that one, or a new one?
  • I can't seem to find that screen taht showed you how you where progressing through the areas.
    The Forum Herald™
  • It's FRIDAY!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO RAM YOU ALL.INTO A BARRIER!!

Just joking of course
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Or am.i?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Andele! Andele! Arriba! Arriba!
    omw-speedy-gonzalez.gif

I'm in.
    Gamertag: gremill

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!