Street Fighter 6! Open world!
  • Anyone fancy any games I’ll be round for an hour or teo
  • I tend to be a night time player Dog, sorry.

Thoughts on the akuma trailer? Looking forward to seeing the big bastard landing but I think online might suffer a bit from so many jumping on the gouki hype train.

Also a big balance patch coming so end of May should be fun
    SFV - reddave360
  • no worries mate, what time do you usually play?

I've never been an Akuma/shoto guy in general however, I'm very excited for the balance patch. Hopefully some of my low tier crew will get some rather nice buffs, alternatively nerfing the top tier I'd also find acceptable. Ken/Luke/DJ damage reduction would be perfectly lovely and it would be really nice if 'Gief's CA1 actually worked. Knowing capcom they'll just throw even more roses Luke's way.
  • I try and grab a few matches when I can (not often) but my most common time is around 11 ish. Not tonight as working but likely around tomorrow.

Balance wise, I'd like them to nerg the more simple drive rush punish combos. I generally love the game but it can be a bugger to lose to effectively controlling the match but getting hit twice and each time it leads to a super damaging combo, ending with a level 3. I like drive rush but it allows huge damage of quite simple stuff for some fighters (ken, juri and dee Jay do feel the biggest offenders)
    SFV - reddave360
  • I’ve been reading they have improved the drive reversal so it’s quicker and -6 on block instead of -8. It give characters who get cornered with limited escape options another avenue. I’m totally for this.
  • I’ll be on for a bit again. Anyone want fights shout

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!