Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    £15ish, ShopTo are your best bet for rapid response times.
  • That's the how much sorted, now explain the why, someone?
  • So is it on the PS3 or is it for the 360 or should I piss off..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • 360 here

I'm buying it for a few things:

You can play melee class
    It sounds over ambitous and a bit broken, should therefore be interesting
    You can break zombie's arms
    You can poison zombies
    You can use an electrified katana.

Hopefully the co op is awesome.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Im hoping for it tomorrow, though Thursday is the earliest I've ever had a Shopto game. They did ship at 10am this morning though so I'm hopeful.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'm in for the "reaching too high" factor.
  • Tempy wrote:
    That's the how much sorted, now explain the why, someone?

It's great fun in co-op. I'm re-buying the game to play through it again as it was such a cracking game, warts and all. Nothing quite like shrieking down the mic as your in-game character is attacked by a bikini-clad undead septuagenerian. Loads of quests for you to choose that offer a range of rewards, decent characters, bit of a hokum b-movie plot, reasonably realistic setting, fun gameplay.

One of the best gaming experiences I've had this gen, from a social point of view. Didn't really experience any glitches and was a good 20 hour+ romp.

I think it must the first game I'm repurchasing and replaying this generation. Happy to party up with anyone getting it on 360.
  • Mine has dropped onto the mat today.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Mine hadn't at 12. 

You better wait for me bitches.
  • Stopharage wrote:
    Tempy wrote:
    That's the how much sorted, now explain the why, someone?

It's great fun in co-op. I'm re-buying the game to play through it again as it was such a cracking game, warts and all. Nothing quite like shrieking down the mic as your in-game character is attacked by a bikini-clad undead septuagenerian. Loads of quests for you to choose that offer a range of rewards, decent characters, bit of a hokum b-movie plot, reasonably realistic setting, fun gameplay.

One of the best gaming experiences I've had this gen, from a social point of view. Didn't really experience any glitches and was a good 20 hour+ romp.

I think it must the first game I'm repurchasing and replaying this generation. Happy to party up with anyone getting it on 360.

That sounds like quite the draw. You may have sold it.
  • My copy from Shop to arrived today.
  • Hoping for it to be there when I get home.
  • All three.

gee thanks Paul. 

I can get the GOTY for PS3 from plus - should I bother?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    We're talking about the GotY version anyway Revel. How much is it on plus? If it's less than £15, then yes, providing you have some PS3 buddies to play it with.

Webbins and Frantic, I'm going to watch Prometheus with my old man tonight, it starts at six so I should be on later. If you don't wait for me I'll add some extra bodily fluids to your drinks on Saturday to square things up.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I was banking on that anyway.

Probably hasn't been delivered anyway. Every other bugger has but I think Shopto struggle to find Warrington.
  • Its £20 so I'm thinking about it.  Just because I can download it without having to wait. 

Impatient. I guess. 

just have to get a 360 I guess.
  • Aye, I was planning on having few pale ales anyhoo.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Game came. See y'all later.
  • Installing...
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'll be on at 9, Sparkly had best get a wiggle on. 

Im even going to break my own rule and have a beer on a work night.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Brilliant. 

[3] my hairy arse.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Awesome fun, and I suspect we barely scratched the surface. Getting used to the analogue control now and getting good at hacking limbs clean off. 

Sure, it's just been the usual fetch or find quests. But I'm getting hooked on the character progression and am eager to get some modding going. 

For £15 I'm more than happy.
  • A rough diamond, reminds of an older game in its ambition. Quite like the analogue controls for getting stuck in.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Brilliant.  [3] my hairy arse.
    I still think that the 3 was the result of some jumped up tit that loved the arty trailer but forgot what gaming was all about, I also think that they never completed the first chapter.

3 for this title was an absolute fucking disgrace and the cretin that awarded it should never see any of his words in print ever again.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Sparkly getting stuck on every toilet stairwell was funny. I guess he's used to hanging round those though...

Bit annoying that the randoms kept resetting our cheevo progress, must remember to make it private. 

It's a great looking game, but the frame rate drops quite frequently. Doesn't detract from the fun. I think playing analogue increases the threat of multiple Zombies, and makes the combat quite technical. 

I loved it.
  • Moto70 wrote:
    Brilliant.  [3] my hairy arse.
    I still think that the 3 was the result of some jumped up tit that loved the arty trailer but forgot what gaming was all about, I also think that they never completed the first chapter.

3 for this title was an absolute fucking disgrace and the cretin that awarded it should never see any of his words in print ever again.

Wasn't it due to the fact that the review code was an absolute shambles? And then everyone complained that they should rewrite their review post launch-fix, but that would be ridiculous because you don't send half finished shit to be reviewed?

Anyway, I find it funny that you can get so vitriolic over somebody's opinion of a game. I frequently disagree with mags, critics, websites etc - it's quite likely to happen as people are blessed with differing opinions which allows a wide variety of media to keep being made. You enjoyed it, Edge gave it a [3], life goes on.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!