Weird Stuff (tinfoil hat wearing goons only, please)
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    You probably want to go digging in the dark web.
  • Oh well thats me fucked then. I can barely navigate this shit.
    PSN - minkymu
  • It's not easy to come by, unless you go to hi-tech parties. Most people who make it do so only in very small batches, for themselves or to share with close friends. However, the extraction itself isn't hard. there are a few steps involved, and you need a good amount of freezer space plus a small investment in beakers, goggles etc. everything you need can be bought on Ebay, legally, and there are loads of different recipes online too with easy to follow steps. .

All the people I know who do their own extractions say that organising it is harder than actually doing it. Def wouldn't be suitable if you have kids in the house as the best extractions involve lye. There are all-natural extraction techniques out there, but you're just left with dmt acetate at the end, which is definitely smokeable but i) it's gloopy and sticky like syrup, and therefore only suitable for changa, and ii) the high level of impurities bring an especially pronounced body load and disorientation. This stuff is dark brown, and the trips definitely feel dirtier.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    How much does it typically cost? I'm intrigued by it but I think my current situation would make it more or less impossible to try.
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    snip
    I read your response, its still on my phone! I totally get where you are coming from. I think where we mostly differ is just in how much room for maneuver we give these cases before we arrive at the same conclusions. I do keep the door slightly ajar when it comes to this stuff. For me, there is a hope still! Its more fun that way. Id disagree though about dismissing every case Ive seen. There have been some that genuinely have a few interesting aspects to them.

Has something happened regarding the lab origin - Corona virus theory? 
    I was listening to Joe Grifter Rogan and he had 2 political commentators on that thought it likely and he played a clip of Jon Stewart on a talk show basically saying the same thing.
     Is it being taken seriously now?

@noxy I meant to say, Im quite taken aback by your stories. I had expected an answer something along the lines of "oh you see some shimmering colours maybe and feel woozy or floaty". Its wild to think one could take some DMT or whatever and genuinely see things so out there.
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Not sure what can be done with it. There are calls for an investigation, but if China doesn’t want to play ball, which it doesn’t appear to, then what options are there?
  • Just saying, that the lab theory was poohpoohed for so long just wondering had something changed for it now to be actually taken seriously. Cant imagine China will want to play ball in any capacity.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I think what was being dismissed was the idea that this was created in a lab. I don’t think anything has changed on that front.
  • Kow wrote:
    How much does it typically cost? I'm intrigued by it but I think my current situation would make it more or less impossible to try.

Depends what tek you go for and which bits of equipment you already own. I never made it myself, but i think about 100 for everything need to get a gram or so. This is also the sort of price you'd expect to pay if you are fortunate enough to find someone who actually wants to sell it. The only really unusual thing you need is the mimosa root bark, and if that's all that is missing, i dunno, maybe just 30?   

Yields are quite low, unless you go for one of the more advanced/thorough recipes. But a gram, if smoked efficiently, should give you up to 20 breakthrough doses. So basically a lifetime's worth for most people.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I meant how much just to buy a gram (or much less ideally) of it really. There's absolutely no way I'm making the stuff.
  • Don't forget you also need a caravan, a pair of white Y fronts, a space in the New Mexico desert and a desire to be the One Who Knocks.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Lot of effort for a gram.
  • DrewMerson wrote:
    snip
    I read your response, its still on my phone! I totally get where you are coming from. I think where we mostly differ is just in how much room for maneuver we give these cases before we arrive at the same conclusions. I do keep the door slightly ajar when it comes to this stuff. For me, there is a hope still! Its more fun that way. Id disagree though about dismissing every case Ive seen. There have been some that genuinely have a few interesting aspects to them.

Has something happened regarding the lab origin - Corona virus theory? 
    I was listening to Joe Grifter Rogan and he had 2 political commentators on that thought it likely and he played a clip of Jon Stewart on a talk show basically saying the same thing.
     Is it being taken seriously now?

@noxy I meant to say, Im quite taken aback by your stories. I had expected an answer something along the lines of "oh you see some shimmering colours maybe and feel woozy or floaty". Its wild to think one could take some DMT or whatever and genuinely see things so out there.

You should watch louder with Crowder.
  • No one should watch that.
  • Kow wrote:
    I meant how much just to buy a gram (or much less ideally) of it really. There's absolutely no way I'm making the stuff.
    Yep me too. Anyone fancy selling a gram for twice the going rate
    PSN - minkymu
  • Yossarian wrote:

What actually is the dark web? I mean, I get the general explanation when it’s mentioned on mainstream news media but, not being an active criminal, i’m not entirely sure what it actually is? Is it basically an invite only message board or similar? I literally have no idea and, other than googling the term how to find the dark web, how do people access it?
  • Would like hard grot. Some guns. Some dmt. Pay for it all by crypto.

Not gonna lie.
  • Yossarian wrote:

What actually is the dark web? I mean, I get the general explanation when it’s mentioned on mainstream news media but, not being an active criminal, i’m not entirely sure what it actually is? Is it basically an invite only message board or similar? I literally have no idea and, other than googling the term how to find the dark web, how do people access it?

It's just not the surface web. Surface web is what's indexed on search engines. Deep/dark web (some ppl say they're different things but I use them interchangeably) is just sites not indexed and findable on the surface web. You need a TOR client to access it, most of it is dull af and lame, it's slow af like dial up, it's famous for things like silk road / other drugs markets, hitmen (99% of which will be scams), CP and other illegal stuff. Search dark/deep web browsing on YouTube and there are plenty of videos.

I've never gone into it myself as I'm lazy and can't be arsed setting up TOR, a virtual machine etc.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    It's the underside of the web but anyone can access via Tor, which works by (I think) relaying your connection through many other nodes, thus making you untraceable to most people. You basically just download Tor, run it, and you're in.
  • https://thehiddenwiki.org/

Wiki of site locations that I think is fairly famous and a general starting point?
  • The dark web sounds pretty shit to be honest.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    It's good for buying drugs.
  • If im going to do dmt id rather get it from a somewhat known source
    PSN - minkymu
  • Minkymu wrote:
    If im going to do dmt id rather get it from a somewhat known source

Drug marketplaces on the deep web are customer reviewed which generally keeps them honest. The only thing is that pretty much all of them at some point will exit scam, I think (that is, disappear with whatever money they have). Don't buy more than you'd be ok with writing off if lost, basically. Never happened to me but then again my only experience with them is via a friend who used to buy weed from a marketplace on there, and that was only a few times. Buyer beware, basically, but hey it's an illegal drugs market, what can you say?
  • And how did you get the drugs? Delivery?
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Yep.

Friend of mine used to do it. Pro-tip: don’t get it delivered to work.
  • And how did you get the drugs? Delivery?

Yeah, royal mail first class, airtight, double bagged and sealed. Arrives in a day or so. Is quite amazing really, just plops through your front door. You can pick the type, strength etc. I wish they'd just legalise marijuana ffs.
  • Never used it myself, but I hear dark web quality is generally very high. 

The guy I get my shrooms from- in person- is quite a big seller there, and everything I have ever had from him has been in a different league to what I had before. But he's also a mycologist by trade, so I guess you'd expect him to really know what he's doing.
  • Never used it myself, but I hear dark web quality is generally very high. 

The guy I get my shrooms from- in person- is quite a big seller there, and everything I have ever had from him has been in a different league to what I had before. But he's also a mycologist by trade, so I guess you'd expect him to really know what he's doing.

Yeah that's it, you aren't meeting some bloke in his car or whatever and taking what he has to give you, it's customer reviewed, write ups and ratings from customers, and you can pick your type/strain. It's in the seller's interest to be accurate and fair otherwise they get shit reviews and bad ratings.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    Never used it myself, but I hear dark web quality is generally very high. 

Yeah that's it, you aren't meeting some bloke in his car or whatever and taking what he has to give you, it's customer reviewed, write ups and ratings from customers, and you can pick your type/strain. It's in the seller's interest to be accurate and fair otherwise they get shit reviews and bad ratings.

I think that's known as "Dogging", isn't it Hair?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!