Neptune's Pride 2: Triton
  • I am becoming impatient. My thirst for exploration and exchange of knowledge with other advanced civilisations has not even begun to be quenched. I must insist that more badgers take up their rightful place amongst the stars and venture forth in to that inky black nothingness, forging their destiny, and that of their civilisation as they go. Boldly forging a path to new worlds, and with it a new dawn.
  • Hello InfernalHeadware, it is nice to make your acquaintance.

I admire your impatience and insistence, I'm sure it will serve you well over the coming weeks.
  • Whilst it should also be an honour to make your acquaintance, it is disturbing that you have an inability to address me in the appropriate manner. I hope when we meet amongst the stars it will not be so inauspicious.
  • I admire your disturbedness. That was a genuine typo, please accept my sincerest apologies. Spacelol.
  • I admire your admiration. We can now put this unfortunate incident behind us and get on with the serious business of galactic domination exploration.
  • Greetings InformalHeadband, welcome to Badger Space War!

3 more badgers are needed for this epic war to begin, if we don't get a full quotient of warriors we will be forced to start anyway and that gives us Cats an advantage because so best.
  • Greetings Nipponcatgalaxy.

I can see some "education" may be in order.
  • Come on bitches, I wanna get my space race on.
  • We have 6 now, so we could start but some would have an advantage. The other option is to close the game and make a new one with 6 spaces.
  • Shurely we can find another two civilisations to join.

Come on.  Billions of your kind may be slaughtered but I guarantee it will be fun. 

Trust me, I'm a Doctor. No, really.
  • One left. We can do this.
  • One more courageous Badger still needed for free epic space battles! Sign up below -
    Greetings from Nippon Cat Galaxy, please join us for a 'friendly' Christmas game of Neptune's Pride 2.  It's free to enter the game, 7 warriors are needed.  Anonymity is highly recommended.  All challengers are welcome, of course if Tiger and Buck Sexington want a rematch that would suit the Nippon Cats just fine....

Join the game here http://triton.ironhelmet.com/game/5829544810381312

Password to join the game is
     - Badgers4life

Tutorial video
    http://youtu.be/PnAwZ8gpDm8
  • NIPPON CAT GALAXY HAVE FORCED THE BATTLE TO BEGIN!

The 8th player will be under AI control.

We will see you in BATTLE... unless it's tempura time, or sushi, or sleep time, or if there's sun through the window in my favourite spot on the bed, or if there's string nearby, BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT'S FIGHT TIME!!!
  • Meowhahahahahahaha

Nippon Cat Galaxy, the most important Galaxy of Imperial Cats have taken Impertinent Headwear by surprise. Feeeel the strength of the Cat's claws closing around you like a galactic pincer on an inspecting mouse.  We take you by surprise, via one of your back planets, off the beaten track, distract you with many ships on border. Foolish Headwear, if you had spent more time researching scanning and hyperspace technology you would have seen us coming sooner.

We cats have superior scanning and hyperspace technology, beyond anything you can imagine.
  • The sun shall always rise upon a new day and there shall always be a rose garden within me. Yes, there is a part of me that is broken, but my broken soil gives way to my wild roses.
  • You teach me now how cruel you've been - cruel and false. Why did you despise me? Why did you betray your own heart? I have not one word of comfort. You deserve this. You have killed yourself. Yes, you may plead to me, and cry; and wring out my forgiveness and tears: they'll blight you - they'll damn you. You tricked me - what right had you to attack me? What right - answer me - for the poor fancy you felt for expansion? Because misery, and degradation, and death, and nothing that God or Satan could inflict would have caused me to betray you, you, of your own will did it. I have no broken my word - you have broken your honour; and in breaking it, you have broken serenity. So much the worse for me that I am strong. Do I want to live? What kind of living will it be when you - Oh, God! would you like to lie with your soul in the grave? I shall crash over you, like the waves of the ocean, again and again. There will be no holding me back. I shall drown you in the blood of your people. You shall come to understand the true nature of fear, for that is me. And I am coming for you.
  • Cats are mean and gloaty.
  • But still very strokeable and cuddly.
  • Kitty,
    Few come within the compass of my curse,—
    Wherein I did not some notorious ill,
    As kill a man, or else devise his death,
    Ravish a maid, or plot the way to do it,
    Accuse some innocent and forswear myself,
    Set deadly enmity between two friends,
    Make poor men's cattle break their necks;
    Set fire on barns and hay-stacks in the night,
    And bid the owners quench them with their tears.
    Oft have I digg'd up dead men from their graves,
    And set them upright at their dear friends' doors,
    Even when their sorrows almost were forgot;
    And on their skins, as on the bark of trees,
    Have with my knife carved in Roman letters,
    'Let not your sorrow die, though I am dead.'
    Tut, I have done a thousand dreadful things
    As willingly as one would kill a fly,
    And nothing grieves me heartily indeed
    But that I cannot do ten thousand more.
  • Woah! Deep. Deep and posh.
  • I am becoming impatient. My thirst for exploration and exchange of knowledge with other advanced civilisations has not even begun to be quenched. I must insist that more badgers take up their rightful place amongst the stars and venture forth in to that inky black nothingness, forging their destiny, and that of their civilisation as they go. Boldly forging a path to new worlds, and with it a new dawn.

Forging my what?

• Be quiet you insolent child and get back in your box. There are matters of galactic significance being decided here.
  • Yawn.

If i was playing you'd not be spouting poetry while on the battlefield.
  • Are you the intergalactic poetry police? Genuine question.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    What's this all about then?
  • By the time you read this it is likely that I will be Supreme Mega Galactic Overlord. I think you'll find that I'll be a fantastic, but fair leader and I forgive you all for your past transgressions.

There will, however, have to be a new tax on hats and tuna.

Headwear, your prediction of your victory and my second place was sadly wrong, but I'm not going to gloat.

Much space love to you all.

You loving Lord and Master
    Proddem 

Xoxoxoxoxox
  • Hi everyone! 

I was passing by, so I just thought I'd say hi.

Hi

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!