Neptune's Pride 2: Triton
  • Bollocks to this, was away at a martial arts camp all weekend with limited access to my phone and it seems like I've returned and I'm fucked.

Yea I'm out. Don't have time, sorry chaps.

Take the rest of my stars as you wish
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Honestly I just don't have time for this.
    I'm fucking done with social shit and online.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • It is a shame, but understandable.

Your people fought valiently, and in their honour the Brood Mother shall encase them in extra saliva and regurgitated pulp until the hatching. You need not thank us, it was thanks enough to have such a large number of warm hosts.
  • I'm glad I'm not part of this and can just sit back and enjoy the show
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • sit back and enjoy the show

Ah, are you sure you are not Mong The High Wizard?

He likes to let his allies do all the fighting, then reappear when it is time to divide the spoils. 

He thinks we do not see, but we do. The Brood Mother saw, too.
  • Who let a cat loose on our homeworld?
  • Yo Ux the Inhuman Centipede. I got a joke for you dude.

A Wizard walks into a creature shop and buys a pet Centipede.

At home the Wizard feels like hitting the local System’s dive bar and opens the Centipede’s box and says “Yo Centipede you wanna get a hazy brew?”

No reply so the Wizard closes the box.

30 minutes later the Wizard opens the box again and says loudly “Hey Centipede you wanna get some dank beers or what?”

The Centipede says “Don’t shout i heard you the first time I was just putting my shoes on.”

That was you Ux the Inhuman Centipede, slow to start. You talk big about your war with Boinkington but his empire was a headless chicken while you ‘invaded’ a displaced army without a leader. You had it easy. Meanwhile it’s taken you this long to get to take 25 star systems and catch up with Mong The High Wizard, and I’ve been at war constantly with the Synesthesiacs who are still a thorn in our side.

Give us a heads up when you finally catch up with our industrial facilities and want to take part in a real war.

In the meantime, we’ll be at that cool new dive bar on Isosceles 3 hanging with the Jam Snatcher crew.

Come over and maybe we can teach you a thing or two about space combat.

Peace out.
  • A cute story.

If it is what you have to tell yourself, then so be it. I have noticed your propensity for building industry - building more ships, more weapons. But no carriers to take them elsewhere. You lost one again recently, back down to three…and built more industry before finally building a fourth carrier again.

It shows a man more concerned with arming his borders than helping his allies. When our friends needed help, you had no way to get there, despite the largest army of us all. I had 200 ships on their border within a day.

You are a coward, and the queen herself will use your eye sockets as a nest.
  • I would ask you to come to me, but you can’t fly very far.
    I'm deffo not involved, I just want to make that very clear so no one thinks I'm pretending.

;)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
    I'm deffo not involved, I just want to make that very clear so no one thinks I'm pretending.

;)

That's exactly what Mong would say...
  • What are you talking about dude.

Mong is on our bi-weekly trip to the Shiva Ashram with the other Wizard crews, we aren’t taking any systems Boinkington, I think we maybe took one?

Anyway, at the Shiva gift shop I picked up a sweet alutanium monkey pipe, and let me tell you this thing smokes the jazz plant like naughty business!
  • They come for me. 

There was a day or so where they moved to my borders and thought to continue the facade but...the brood mother was insulted by these actions.

It is, of course, the game we play, but I do wish they would have done her the respect of looking their enemy in the eye like warriors. 

Vastly, vastly outnumbered and outgunned, attacked from multiple sides. The brood queen and I will relax and watch the Bill Pullman speech from Independence Day on repeat until our enemies land. And then we shall see how quickly this war will end.
  • Edited. Rong Fred.
  • Let the sand devour Boinkington and his kin.
  • The proud but weak are devoured whilst G.O.N.Z.O and Lego Hair mewl about on their pathetic water worlds. Work together to stop Dominar, you infant grubs.
  • It’s Sunday night, the music is on, everyone is taking a break from their station to chill out.

“Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes.
    They call me on and on across the universe.
    Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letterbox they
    They tumble blindly as they make their way across the universe
    Jai guru deva, om
    Nothing's gonna change my world”

I love this universe and everyone in it, you folks are best. And these edibles from this new joint on Thabit are amazing!
  • You suck, Mong.

The Brood Mother has an expression - if you don't have anything nice to say, say it about Mong.  

I will admit, I have softened on Mong significantly. Of course, he is two-faced, incapable of telling the truth, unreliable, selfish, incompetent, opportunistic, a gossip, a drug peddler, and has the infuriating ability to fail upwards despite his constant bad decision making. But, if you ignore those points, he is not a bad guy, and I have enjoyed our talks of late.

They come for me.  

There was a day or so where they moved to my borders and thought to continue the facade but...the brood mother was insulted by these actions. It is, of course, the game we play, but I do wish they would have done her the respect of looking their enemy in the eye like warriors.  

Vastly, vastly outnumbered and outgunned, attacked from multiple sides. 

The brood queen and I will relax and watch the Bill Pullman speech from Independence Day on repeat until our enemies land. And then we shall see how quickly this war will end.

It has now been several cycles and our demise did not come to pass. I do not know what really went down between the different players here, but I do know that when there was an opening, it was our only chance to stop Syn.

The Brood Queen was scared of Syn, you see, as they were by far the best strategists on the map. I had no intention of getting involved, but when 1000+ ships from 2 nations turned up on my borders, I knew I wouldn't have a 2nd close escape - I had to take someone out or become the next victim.

Syn's people will not be wasted. Already our workers pry open the rigor mortis clamped jaws of their people so that our Queen may deposit her eggs. It is a sign of respect and you shall be a part of us forever.
  • You suck, Mong.

Hey man, like can’t we all just try and get along? It’s war man, people die and shit, doesn’t mean I don’t respect y’all.

Peace. Or something. One day maybe.
  • So I paid the few quid for us to have a fun distraction, but some of you need to chill out, it’s just a fun bit of role playing goofy characters eh :)
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I'm glad I kept out of this one. Far more entertaining from the sidelines.
  • Billy wrote:
    So I paid the few quid for us to have a fun distraction, but some of you need to chill out, it’s just a fun bit of role playing goofy characters eh :)

This is untrue. The brood mother has scoured the stars and there is no so-called Billy. Who are you spying for? Answer us before we summon the hatchloids.
  • One of my spies in Ux's systems managed to survive the hatchloids after getting caught, urm, mistakenly trespassing in the Brood Mother's lair to get his Dominar some choice pictures. It was a fate worst than death. His taxidermied corpse adorns our Halls of Audience for Royal Spies, as a warning against failure. The picture he took was an obvious fake, a hatched pupa shot with tricks of the eye in mind to give scale. The Oracles have told me in no uncertain terms she is the hugest living creature in history, and that only purging our holy seed while gazing upon her monstrous beauty will cure us of the ailments that keep us tied to our Privy, desperate for succour.

If no pictures are forthcoming, I shall send the Dominion's carriers, and in the end, I will see her with mine own eyes.

Dominar Fybogel the XVIth of his name, the Unpassed, the Unsoftenabble, Scourge of Miscreants and Beloved of the Loyal.
  • Looks like I may have to summon the Peacekeepers.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    'The Unsoftenabble' is now my favourite part of this thread. Lovely work.
  • The Boinkington Empire is resilient.
  • As I dictate this to my minion, so that his CPU implant can transcribe it into primitive screens that some peoples in the deeper reaches of our Dominion still use to convey information, I find myself conflicted. True, I have earned my soubriquets - every single one. Not for nothing do the pickled heads of all 17 of my siblings, and my dear Lord father, adorn our throne room. 

And yet, reaching the pinnacles of power does not remove one's sense of empathy. And so, I happily admit that I, Fybogel XVIth, had indeed softened towards our poor High Wizard, Lord Mong aka Mong the Bong, despite some frosty past exchanges when I lost all decorum and told him "I just need you to try to resist being a weaselly little shit for a while. If you take a single one of his stars, I'll fucking gobble you right up". This was after Mong had dived blindly into our ally G.o.n.z.o's realms right as we we were springing a trap on Lego Hair. We were not amused. But the Mongish expeditionary force soon perished in ignonimous circumstances, as they rushed headlong hither and tither. Twas a feat I saw him accomplish many more times since, and now, this one last fateful time as he rides a carrier 15 hours to his doom.

"I just wanted to see what's out there, totally chill dude." I now can't help but smile warmly at the zest, the gusto, the carefree nature of this fellow sovereign of ours. It was a grave breach of etiquette for us to admonish him so rudely.

As his fortunes receded, we did try to help our Mongish friend. We tried to get him and Synesthesiacs, the slipperiest of all sovereigns - a true Bonaparte, one must say - not to lose ships as myriad dry sandy boots marched towards, and then past, their border. 

"This guy's a fucking maniac, Dominar. Look, he's gone right into sand territory to fight Syn, he's guaranteed to wipe on arrival. He bolts hither and tither with nary a garrison left behind. You told us to keep the peace, but our rivals tear through these lands. Soon they will surpass our superiority in scientific research. Think of all those scientists you condemned to work in the Science mines. Dead by 34, and for what, so that their Dominar can waste their achievements?"

After condemning the man to death by Royal Privy "stoning", I regrettably came to the conclusion that he, alas, had a point. I had asked Mong why he went to Pee (actual name), didn't he think Sand would take it? "I just wanted to see what's there dude, I'm chill". That's when I decided to plunge the dirk in his heart. But it hurt me no less to do this to this effervescent high priest. My friend, Bong.

Lord Mong is not yet dead. Even as we speak, he is leading his men - 724 ships - in what my spies inform me is a traditional Bonga Bonga party before battle. I salute his courage. But these 724 ships will arrive precisely one hour after my own force takes the star. And every single one of them will perish. This is the heavy burden of leadership. I will shed a tear for you, dear Lord Mong. The Bongo Mongo man. The Evel Knievel of the Galaxy. My elite commandos are under strict orders that your head be preserved. Once pickled, it will take pride of place in our Royal Privy, where one hopes your easy come easy go attitude will percolate into our Royal Bowels, and, who knows, relieve us of our daily ordeal.

But after hardship, comes opportunity. We hope to bring order to the West, as we have enjoyed in the East. Far too many squabbles have occured there. Capitals have changed hands, star systems sacked of all value. We say: order. We could not tolerate such chaos on our borders. Let the tale of Lord Mong be a cautionary one. Peace and trade is the benefit of all spacekind.

Dominar Fybogel XVIth, Mongsbane, the unsoftenable still. Be his friend, and he'll be solid. But best bring medigel, if you mess with Fybogel.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!