Neptune's Pride 2: Triton
  • Oh yeah and, we eradicated Lego Hair entirely too just now. He was a right weirdo
  • Hark! Cheating and sabotage. We were well on our way to domination, when a player we thought we were helping, switched to AI just as we grabbed our 50th system - and cleared the path for our nearest rival, the tired sand metaphors guy, to pick up stars. Collusion! There were some obvious counters, but fighting AI is a bore.

So we have declared victory in this galaxy. Tis a shame some plans we devised will never hatch. They were as beautiful as the exposed planet cores in Mintaka. Me and my faithful ally Gonzo have sailed to another galaxy... where again the plan will be to CONQUER THE WORLD.

• Has... has wookie technically come in 3rd place?
  • Wookie is the real winner. Wookie number 1
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Passive resistance.
    I am Space Ghandi
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • It's all over. So who was everyone?

I was the winner, of course. The mighty Empire of Sand. Yay tiger. Go tiger.
  • I am me. Congratulations to you, Sand.
  • Bless you, Ux. You are the best. We both won. <3
  • Hark! Cheating and sabotage. We were well on our way to domination, when a player we thought we were helping, switched to AI just as we grabbed our 50th system - and cleared the path for our nearest rival, the tired sand metaphors guy, to pick up stars. Collusion! There were some obvious counters, but fighting AI is a bore. So we have declared victory in this galaxy. Tis a shame some plans we devised will never hatch. They were as beautiful as the exposed planet cores in Mintaka. Me and my faithful ally Gonzo have sailed to another galaxy... where again the plan will be to CONQUER THE WORLD.
    You are a snivelling worm and fled the moment you realised your fate.
  • Anyway, my guesses.

Billy = Mong.
    Syn = Nexx.
    Gonzo = Gonzo who signed up then couldn't be bothered so gave his account to...
    Acemuzzy = Dominar.
    Wookie = Boinkington
  • That was hilarious to begin with.... and then i went on holiday and couldn't put the time in... and THEN i went and bloody got Covid when i got back and that really messed things up.

Anyway i was of course Mong, the Highest Wizard to ever get high, and it was a trip :D

Congrats to all space combat participants! You're all bastards!
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • Gonzo = Gonzo is a big call and why Tiger makes the big bucks.
  • Billy wrote:
    That was hilarious to begin with.... and then i went on holiday and couldn't put the time in... and THEN i went and bloody got Covid when i got back and that really messed things up.

Anyway i was of course Mong, the Highest Wizard to ever get high, and it was a trip :D

Congrats to all space combat participants! You're all bastards!

I got COVID too. Actually I got it so bad I played this way too much. Once I got better I was like "fuck this". By then, I basically was certain to win the game, 4 points ahead on weapons, way ahead on science, a failsafe way to really buttfuck tigro (who I had worked out was Sand)... Which was tempting to wait for but only so much.

When the best player, Syn (aka Dr Proddem), betrayed our trust and turned AI after seeing just how close me and my brother fake Gonzo were playing this (we were swapping stars for me to get even more science), it just accelerated my plans to go be with my boy. By then I was 6 days in isolation, no contact with him or the missus.

Good game this. Would have got to domination quicker if I knew how to play it at first, but once I did it was fun. Took out Lego Hair like he was made of playdo. Put Mong out of his misery in two moves. Made me realise someone like tigro, who has played this before and STILL had no idea how to take out players, was no threat at all.

Neptune's Pride 2. Completed it mate
  • Weirdly long way to write that you had two accounts on the go for Team Gonzo and still didn't win...
  • Yea that’s how I read it too :p
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • It's true, I am the best, but was not involved in this sideshow.

As a 3 time winner I was able to take home and keep the universe forever, so I'm not sure what you lot have been fannying about at.

Space love to you all.
  • Psyke! Syn also was me. UX as well.
  • I can confirm this is true. I am not me but am in fact him. The Brood Mother was a metaphor for the tatty 1989 September edition of Razzle I keep, fronted by a plumpt unshaven temptress with large nipples - necessary when I need to deplete my pulsing stores of Zinc.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!