Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Never thought I'd be carrying the wrasslin thread. Made it mam.
  • That was a good spot.

What was this in reference to?

Edge and Finn is pretty brutal.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    That was a good spot.

What was this in reference to?

Edge and Finn is pretty brutal.

The Belair ladder thing at the end. Was good.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Also what if they never quit.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Good ending tbf
  • White rabbit incoming.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Going bed cos got friends over tomorrow. Been an alright show. Catch the rest tomorrow.

Dante it has been a pleasure.
  • Any good? I’ve cancelled my sub so will need to t it if it’s any good
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Halloween Havoc was absolutely excellent.

• Poor Jey!  Roman and Sami just killing it.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • :D
    Come with g if you want to live...

• Poor Jey!  Roman and Sami just killing it.

That's great. It's fun seeing them so close to breaking character to piss themselves laughing.

• Had a fantastic time watching Full Gear over the weekend. The majority of the show absolutely ruled and had me popping like crazy. Loved the Elite coming back, Jungle Boy launching himself from the top of the cage, Jericho being absolutely gassed at the end of the four way, Jamie Hayter and Toni Storm kicking the absolute shit out of each other because the title means so much to them, MJF getting the title. All so good.

The effing Sting and Darby party match against Jeff Jarret and Jay Lethal. Wrestling shouldn't be able to make me feel so much joy watching it but holy shit when Satnam Singh caught Darby like a little child after a 15 feet drop and then rag dolled him on the ramp, then you have 63yo Sting looking like hes died jumping off something before he just gets up beating his chest. Amazing.

MJFs press scrum after the show was also just perfect. He's even still selling the knee.

Survivor Series next weekend which I'm actually going to watch. Think it might be my first WWE show since MITB 2020 maybe? It's War Games so should hopefully be fun.

Also pumped for Omega vs Will Osprey at Wrestle Kingdom in January. That was a nice little surprise but made sense with the way they've been going at each other this past year.
  • At a minimum, the mens War Games match should be excellent. The Bloodline v Brawling Brutes, Drew McIntyre & Kevin Owens.
  • Yeah that should be great. I'm excited to see them kick the absolute shit out of each other and curious how Sami fits into that
  • do you lot go to events alone or with friends or partners or wut?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Friends. I've gone to a couple of local shows on my own, but mostly with friends.
  • I've only been to a couple shows and went with a mate. The last one we went to we managed to convince a few non wrestling fans to go as well which was fun.

My wife hates wrestling so is a hard no. She'll sit in the kitchen if I have it on the TV.

AEW have announced a London show next year and I'm seriously thinking about going to that by myself. I'll ask my mate when they announce the actual date but I'm not sure he'd be up for flying to London and making a weekend of it. We'll see. Hopefully it's an actual Dynamite and not a glorified house show.
  • I'd been thinking about that, could be up for it. If it is at Craven Cottage as suggested, it surely has to be either a PPV, or an episode of Dynamite.
  • Frosty wrote:
    I've only been to a couple shows and went with a mate. The last one we went to we managed to convince a few non wrestling fans to go as well which was fun.

My wife hates wrestling so is a hard no. She'll sit in the kitchen if I have it on the TV.

AEW have announced a London show next year and I'm seriously thinking about going to that by myself. I'll ask my mate when they announce the actual date but I'm not sure he'd be up for flying to London and making a weekend of it. We'll see. Hopefully it's an actual Dynamite and not a glorified house show.

Even if it is a house show it's probably worth it. Was never the biggest TNA fan, but the European shows they did were brilliant.

Jeremy Borash was terrific at keeping the crowd engaged between matches.

House shows tend to be better shows for match quality.
  • I’ll be going with a partner and a few mates. AEW soured in me a little over the last few months but I enjoyed the ppv and the dynamite after was real great.

I wish that Ospreay Omega match had a crowd that could cheer. I’ll still be watching like but will probably lose some atmosphere in the Tokyo Echo Dome. Whole show is looking cracking.
  • Absolute banger on a very good ROH Final Battle PPV. Check out Briscoes v FTR. 2nd best match of the year IMO.
  • Yeah there's a few matches on there I'd like to watch. I went from zero interest in final battle to really wanting to watch some of it this week. A double dog collar match will do that I guess.

Need to catch up on Mox Takeshita from Rampage, Briscoes FTR, Jericho Claudio, Athena Martinez and Dalton and the boys from the ppv so I may as well watch the whole thing. Also want to watch the men's Iron Survivor Challenge from NXT Deadline as it's a really cool gimmick they've come up with.

What is your match of the year btw if FTR Briscoes is number 2?
  • Watch them both, they were both really good.

Sheamus v Gunther is probably my match of the year.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!