Elden Ring no spoiler tags friendly exploration thread
  • I’ve made it to Miquella. Haha my ash gives her health back. What a twat.
  • i was in subterranean summoning grounds where various big things are causing me pain, found my way into to leynfell (?) caves...where i eventually opened the door to the boss, was confused by the lack of mist, got killed by another big un hiding around the corner and then found the door locked again.

To be honest i think i'm reaching the end of my time with this, starting to get a bit sick of the same routine. At times i feel like i'm playing out of duty and some dogged determination to get through rather than actual fun.  Still, 60+ hours on a game is good going for me, currently level 87.

Then again i might go back, as the game is a bit like a sick addiction now. ;)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Slowly but surely progressing again after a Fall Guys shaped diversion with the sprog.

A teleport trap literally doubled my map size (how big is this game?!). I liberated Mourn castle and (flushed with success) I then returned to Stormveil and have learned that 1. it's bloody massive and 2. I hate birds that carry weapons.
    PSN : time_on_my_hands
  • Fun watching OP builds. 

I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Haven't played for a week and something I did set fire to roundtable bit I don't know what.
  • Maybe you set fire to the tree?!
  • Or kindled the flame atop Mountaintop of Giants or whatever.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Or kindled the flame atop Mountaintop of Giants or whatever.

Ok, I did this. Has that set light to the erdtree?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Yes
  • Spent the last couple days up the mountain and cleared off Niall, the frost dragon, godskin duo, and the fire giant. Nothing took too many attempts so was pretty pleased with that. Now I've got the option of doing the tornado place, the haligtree, or going back underground for mohg.

Up to 60 strength and sure what else to put points into now. Paralysed by the choice of weapons so still rocking that big club I got in the starting area.
  • The elden beast is a dick!
  • I managed it first time!  And then died many times on NG+!

It's the Elden Stars or whatever it is that fucked me.  And those rings.
  • Switched to a double katana bleed build and up to the final boss now. Haven't done the haligtree but I don't think I can be arsed tbh. We'll see, I kinda want to experiment a bit before finishing up so might go there for the levels and to try different weapons out.
  • Haligtree is a fun area to run through. And the main area is stunning
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • After 3.5 months away from it I’m back to finish it off.

Big Mohg and Placidusax down. Malenia to go and then it’s final boss run.

Don’t think Malenia is going to happen - probably spent 3 hrs on her so far and 2nd phase is really hard.

Then to decide if I go to NG+ or restore a cloud save so I stick with NG
  • Read some stuff and mimic armed with Rivers of Blood makes this as much a cheese fest for the player as it normally is for Malenia.

Didn’t feel guilty or disappointed at all with this manner of victory. She deserved it.
  • Just found out I can remove frenzied flame so multiple endings are a go.

Just one quest line remaining to get one of the endings but I'd be surprised if that is still available this late in the game.
  • Ok, that remaining quest line is no longer available. Theoretically, I can save scum and get 3 of the 4. If I can be bothered.
  • Platinum'ed now. 195 hours - one playthrough.

Managed to see all endings apart from one. Still have a few catacombs to do and might see which NPC quests are still available - worth doing as I'm still findings places I hadn't found before.
  • Nice one! I got 1000 Gamerscore after 200hrs but across two playthroughs for the endings - 180 then 20.

I still plan on getting Platinum on PS5 at some point. :)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!